My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

As I soon as I started to wake up I knew something was wrong. The first indication, and that's what I think woke me up, was that my hands were touching sand. I mean WTF! My first thought was- This is a dream. But the sun on my face was telling me that it wasn't.

I think my asshole just took a bite out of my pants it puckered so fast. I'm completly scared shitless, I'm not where I went to bed last night. In fact I don't have the slightest clue as to where I am. From what I can see I'm in a lagoon of some sort. I can see a gap of about 4 feet between two opposing clifs opening up on a huge body of water about 200 feet all around. There's a small beach af about 40 feet wide and about 30 feet up leading to a forest of tropical trees.

As I do a 360 I see mountains all around and focusing on the sounds because I can't see my friends. They have to be close around but this lagoon is not big enough for me not see them' If they where here I would see them. I shouted for them all the same. Shouted till my trought hurt. They just weren't here, but how can that be? why me? why just me?

I need answers and quick, I mean I have to get into survival mode also. what should be my first thing to do ... maybe have a look around and familiarise myself with my environement, yea, that seem like the thing to do!

As I look around I see what seem to be a small spring that ends up in the lagoon. My fresh water and by the look and taste it's perfect, clean and cold. As I follow the spring up it leads to a small waterfall perfect for when i'll need a shower.

This lagoon looks a lot like a bowl with a crack in it with water in the bottom. I'm thinking this was a volcano that erupted a millions of years ago and this is just the tip of the crater. I need to get to the top of the ridges to have a better look around. I'm pretty shure I'm on an island but to be sure I need to get up there. I don't think it will be too hard since there's a lot of palm trees all the way up and all the way there, about half a mile I guess.

But first, a growl from my stomac reminds me that if I'm to even make it up there i'll need something to eat and I saw some oyster shells on the beach. Yep you guessed it ... time to dive. Now don't get me wrong ... I'm still scared shitless and my heart beat is high at the moment but survival mode takes over the fear wich enables me to think more clearly. So yea food first then a 500 ft climb.

Wow, the water is warm and clear. I can see all around the lagoon from under the water and there's hundreds of fish of all kinds and the bottom is littered with oysters and verry big ones too judging from the size of the shells. I took as much a si could, filling my pockets and my hands and swam up. The depth of the lagoon is about 50 ft and as I started my climbi noticed a shadow to my left and I turned to see what made it. I swear my heart stop. A shark! And a huge one at that, about 9 ft long. Panic almost invaded me! till I notice him looking at the fish and not me. I swam up looking at it but that thing had eyes only for the fish and I just hoped it stayed that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.