My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

after weeks of planing from two of my childhood friends to celebrate my 40th birthday in Fiji islands. we were just about to departe from Montreal in Quebec Canada. I live about 2 hours from there but the prices they got on the tickets was only with departures from montreal so here we are, freezing our asses off on a cold january day. Marc and jean, friends of mine for over 30 years offered me this trip as a present for my birthday. Big fucking deal! As if i want to be reminded that i'm getting up there; that half my life is gone and the better part at that!!

But that is beside the point. I guess after my wife, my cheating wife left me, my friends took it opon themselves to bring me out of my slump. Yea, 2 years ago my slut wife left me for a kid half her age and i took it hard. I've been on 2 dates in 2 years and i just wasn't in it. I still had these bad thought abouth my wife and her boytoy.

Well, if i was gonna get out of this, this funk slash depression or whatever the fuck you want to call it, Fiji or more precicely a small island called Levuka or something like that seemed like as good a place as any to get out if it. You see, Jean as an uncle who lives there all year round. He's a retired profesional diver who used to work around oil platforms and established himself there some five years ago.

We planed to spend 2 weeks on his boat. I've seen a picture and it's a nice one about 60ft long if i'm not mistaking and It has everything need to be self sufficent for diving and we expect to do a lot of it. Jean told me that his uncle just bought a new compressor to fill the tanks and we can keep diving for as long as we like because it works on solar power if we run out of gas or if their's a mechanical breakdown. Wich means we can refill our tanks anytime we want and no need to come back to shore everyday for it.

The boat is filled scuba gear harpoons, fishing rods, fishing nets and even some guns and amo ... just in case his uncle said- you never know who you're gonna meet in these water! Me personaly i think, better be safe then sorry and if i'm gonna be alone on the water with my friends, protection can't be bad.

-Jean- Rock, tomorow at this time we'll be in the water my friend!

- I know

And all i can do is smile and he knows it. We've been diving partners, him and me for more then 20 years ... we've seen about every wreck in the St-Laurence river, we've done rescue missions together and marc got the bug about 12 years ago tired of seeing Jean and me leave close to every week end to go diving at the rock quary not far from where i live. All that to say ... we 3 love diving and spending 2 weeks doing just that, seemed like a dream, a dream that is about to come trough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.