A New Past
Chapter 19: Future Challenges

Copyright© 2014 by Charlie Foxtrot

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Future Challenges - A disenchanted scientist is sent into a version of his past and given a chance to change his future. Can he use is knowledge to avert the dystopian future he has lived through or is he doomed to repeat the mistakes of his past?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jeryl fell atop of me as the last spurt of cum shot into her throbbing pussy. Her hot, sweaty breasts pressed against me as she kissed my chin and lips. “God you make me feel so good,” she finally whispered.

We were at the Hilton in Chicago again. Celebrating Valentine’s Day this time. Of course, we were a couple days early since the actual day fell on a Monday and we both had school, but she had wanted to escape alone, so I had made arrangements to fly up Saturday morning and then drive back on Sunday. We had taken in a show Saturday night and then retreated to our rooms for much lovemaking.

“Do you think we’ll be this close out in California,” she asked in a soft voice.

“Of course. Why?” I looked into her eyes.

“It’s going to be different. We’ll have no classes together, and I can’t imagine it will be as easy as high school has been. You know we’re both going to want to do well in class. I just want to make sure we take time for each other, too.”

“We will. I promise. If my course load starts to feel like too much, I’ll drop some classes. When we visited there, I was intrigued by their program where you can design an individual major. I might learn more about that after we get there and not try to double major.”

“What about me, though? You’re brilliant. I’m going to have to work a lot harder to make it out there than I do here.”

I hugged her against me. “You’re brilliant, too. You’ll see the first time they start talking business that you have as much real world experience as some of your professors.”

“I hope so. What do you think it will be like living in the dorms?”

“A pain in the ass,” I said. “Once we get our bearings out there, I’ll buy us a place near campus so we can get out of the dorms.”

“You just want to live in sin with me, mister.” She wiggled against me and I felt my erection start to revive.

“Always,” I replied with another kiss.

“Do you remember our conversation about trying a threesome?” she asked softly.

I nodded.

“Maybe I’ll have a hot roommate we can try that with. Would you like fucking me while she went down on me?” She slid down my body as she spoke. “Or maybe you want her to blow you while I go down on her,” she said just before slipping my dick into her mouth.

I groaned at the sensation she created with her tongue and gentle suction.

“Do you think I’m a nasty slut for thinking about that?” She asked finally.

“No,” I gasped as she took me into her throat in a single swallow.

“What if I told you I wanted you to tie me up and do whatever you wanted with me? Would that make me a slut?” She scooted up and straddled me as she spoke. Her delightful breasts were just outside kissing range as she slipped my hard cock inside her once again.

“No,” I managed as she settled atop me.

“Really?”

“Really.” She began riding me gently, pressing her hands against my chest as I reached around her to cup her ass. “I’ll do anything in my power to make you happy. If you want to play a little, we will.”

“I get so turned on when you take charge in business. I dream of you closing a deal and then ravishing me on a big boardroom table. Does that make me sick?”

In answer, I moved my hands to her shoulders and rolled over so she was under me. Her legs wrapped around my back, but I quickly moved them so her knees hung over my arms as I began pounding into her. “Is this how I take you?” I asked as she thrashed her head and clutched my shoulders.

“Oh, yes. Paul, fuck me hard.”

I kept at it, watching her rise toward another orgasm. Just when she was close, I pulled out. Jeryl moaned in disappointment until the head of my cock pushed against her tight asshole. I thrust forward and she squealed. Her juices coating me were barely enough lubrication, but the tight grip of her ass consumed me. I thrust into her and moved one hand to stroke her clit. It only took a moment before her orgasm washed over her and pulled me under for the third time of the night.

We collapsed on the bed again and held each other.

“That is exactly what I was talking about,” she cooed as she kissed my ear.


Spring semester is boring for every senior, but more so for me. I finished any assignments in class or immediately after school and filled my evenings going over some plans for Gulfstream in advance of our March meeting. I was really looking forward to getting back out to Park City for some spring skiing and to see if we could improve the fuel efficiency of aircraft engines using some new materials. Gulfstream used Rolls-Royce engines, which is why our meeting had grown by three more engineers. With the meeting seeming to grow every week, I decided to put the guests up in a Hotel in Park City and just have Jeryl, Candace and I stay in the house, along with whomever Alison assigned for security. As it was, Jeryl and I would have the house to ourselves for the weekend before the meeting. I had a few plans for my delightful girlfriend for those days.

We flew out Saturday morning and were settling into the house before lunch. We had splurged over Thanksgiving and purchased ski gear, which was waiting for us in the ski locker. Mrs. Eccles had lunch waiting as well. Part of the property fees included four lift tickets for the mountain, so we were able to get a full afternoon of skiing in.

Blue bird skiing is what the locals call it. We had a couple of inches of fresh powder from the night before, but the skies were crystal clear and a brilliant blue as we cut down the groomed slopes. Jeryl’s laugh made me smile as she sashayed down the mountain in front of me.

After our last trip up the lift, we skied down to the house and stripped down to our Diamond Skin base layer. Jeryl looked incredibly sexy in the outfit and I gave her a soft wolf whistle. She responded with a full body hug and a kiss that left me breathless. She stroked her hand along my rising erection and gave me a little smile. I grabbed her and lifted her over my shoulder as she shrieked and pretended to beat my back.

I carried her up to the master suite, closed and locked the doors behind me, and then threw her down on the bed.

“What are you planning, you beast?” She asked as she licked her lips.

I just smiled at her and then pulled a couple of things I had concealed in the nightstand. Her eyes got wide just before I covered them with a black silk handkerchief. “I think tonight is the perfect time to tie my little vixen up and have my way with her.”

“Paul, I’m all sweaty from skiing and travel. Let me take a shower first.”

She started to get up, but I gently pushed her down.

“Let me worry about that. You’re mine today to do with as I wish.”

I reached for the hem of her top and pulled it up to reveal her tight stomach and breasts. She lifted her arms and I peeled the top off of her. Soon her bottoms followed along with the wispy silk panties she had on beneath them. She tried to get off the bed again, but I pushed her back in place.

“Let’s not be hasty, love. You’ll get cleaned up. But first, I think you need a few lessons.” She gasped as I slipped another long scarf around her wrist and quickly tied her arm to the bed. The second followed. I had not been a big fan of the poster bed the first time Sylvia showed it to me, but as I looked at Jeryl, naked, testing the bonds secured to those posts, I decided I definitely liked it.

I moved to catch first one leg, and then the other. By the time she was fully spread eagle on the bed, her breathing was rapid and her nipples were hard. I stroked a hand from her thigh to the calf and then softly flicked her nipples. She groaned and writhed enticingly.

I moved away from her and put on some soft music before heading into the bathroom and starting to fill the soaking tub. I returned with a warm washcloth and gave her a simple whore’s bath as she struggled to push herself against my hands. “Now, now, kitten, you need to just relax and enjoy. I’m in charge of you now.”

She moaned as I stroked her moist slit and then backed away to drink in the sight of her again. “God you’re beautiful,” I said softly. She smiled and tried to roll her hips my way.

I opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a few things. Jyl had actually borrowed them for me. The first was her slim blue butt plug. I applied some lube to it and then sat on the edge of the bed and began stroking her pussy. Once her juices were flowing, I slipped my fingers lower and teased her ass. She tried to grind down against my fingers, but I pulled away. I continued her torment for a few minutes and then deftly slipped the butt pug inside her.

“Oh, that feels nice,” she moaned.

I went back to teasing her clit and nipples, gently raising her arousal. I could tell she was getting close when I stopped and stood up.

“I think I’ll have a shower since you’ve had your bath already.”

She moaned in frustration and pulled at her restraints as I headed back into the bathroom. I stopped filling the soaking tub and stepped into the large marble shower to quickly clean off. I came back to the bedroom with a towel around my waist and admired my struggling vixen for a few minutes. I moved closer and kneeled on one side of the bed.

“I think I could use a little relief now. How about you?”

“Oh Paul, you’ve got me so hot.”

“Good.” I dropped my towel and swung over her face so my cock was positioned right at her mouth. “Show me how hot you are, kitten.”

She captured the head of my cock in her lips and slowly sucked me in as I scooted higher on the bed. When my prick hit the back of her throat, she swallowed and began humming as she tried to bob her head. I didn’t really have a burning desire to dominate any woman, let alone Jeryl, but the sight of her sucking my dick while blindfolded and tied to the bed was incredibly erotic. Soon, I was shooting down her throat. I pulled out of her mouth and let the last spurt land on her chin and neck. She struggled with the bonds, trying to find some release.

I stayed straddling her, but reached back to tease her clit and pussy as my breathing returned to normal. It took almost no time before she was close to orgasm and I stopped to clean her up.

“You’re killing me, Paul. Please let me come,” she whined.

“Oh, you will kitten, but not until I’m ready for you to.” I kissed her ear and neck and slowly licked my way down her torso. I spent several minutes on first one nipple, then the other before continuing my descent. I thought I had set her off when my tongue first touched her clit. She thrashed up, trying to increase the contact, but I pulled back. Once she settled down, I licked her slowly again. She moaned in pleasure. I worked her with my tongue slowly, building her up and then moving to kiss her toes or her knees. Every once in a while, I’d reach up and play with the butt-plug.

I kept her on the edge of orgasm for almost forty minutes before kneeling between her legs and probing her sopping pussy with my hard cock. She whimpered, afraid it was more teasing as I slowly slid into her. I pulled back and thrust forward as I kissed her nipples again. She thrashed beneath me and I started rhythmic thrusting into her. Her orgasm hit with a scream and she pushed up against me. I continued to fuck her, pushing through her clasping pussy and stroking her sides. Another violent clenching grabbed me and then I felt my cum rising up. I thrust deeply into her, and then collapsed on top of her. She continued to shudder delightfully beneath me. I stayed there until she was completely done and then pulled out slowly. Another small shudder raced through her as I pulled out the butt plug before untying her feet.

As soon as one arm was free, she ripped off the blindfold and grabbed me for a one-armed hug and a passionate kiss. “That was amazing, love. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure, ma’am,” I said with a grin.


“What are you working on now, my genius lover?” Jeryl asked as she stepped into the office wearing a tight fitting grey Diamond Skin top and a pair of black panties.

She had been out skiing as I finished up an engineering discussion with some of the engineers from Gulfstream and Rolls-Royce. I pushed back from my desk and pulled her into my lap for a kiss.

“Nothing much. I like your outfit, though.”

She laughed. “I thought you might.” She grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me deeply before pulling back to look in my eyes. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For everything. I love you. I get to live a dream life with a man I love who is changing the world. You’ve made dreams come true for me that I didn’t even know I had.”

“I’m glad, and I love you too, but I’m not sure I understand a word you’re saying.”

She laughed again. “I rode a lift up with three other girls this morning. Two of them were raving about their new Diamond Skin tops with the built in bras. I didn’t say a thing, but I kept looking at the logo I created less than two years ago on the turtle necks of their tops and couldn’t help but smile. What other senior in the whole world has a logo they created with their boyfriend identifying the hottest selling sportswear that she also helped design? It made me realize how lucky I am and how much I love you for what you’ve given me.”

I smiled and gave her a hug. “I love you, too, kitten. I always have and always will. You inspire me every day, even if I don’t mention it enough.”

We kissed again and then she stood back up and leaned over the desk to see what I had been looking at. I took advantage and ran my fingers up the sleek muscles of her thigh and tight ass.

“Stop that,” she said with a playful slap at my hand. “So, what were you working on?”

“I was going over some of Dr. Carmichael’s latest report. He took the nanotube resin from our base formula and was able to work it into a silica aerogel. It has some pretty amazing thermal properties.”

“And if you were only going to get inside my panties when I could explain that, what would you tell me?” She wiggled her rear enticingly at me as she looked over her shoulder and asked.

I licked my lips and enjoyed the view for a moment. “I’d ask what we could do with something lighter than Styrofoam, stronger than steel, and able to take the place of a thermal tile on the space shuttle.”

“What could you do with something like that?”

“How about a jet engine that weighs a hundred pounds? A power turbine that weighs pounds instead of tons? There are thousands of applications.”

“Which one interests you most?”

“Jet engines.” I answered immediately.

“Why?”

“Turbine engines are starting to be used everywhere, from ships and jets, to power plants. If I could improve them significantly, we could stretch our fuel reserves further.” I also knew that linear fusion could feed high temperature turbines for power extraction.

Jeryl smiled and turned to face me as she leaned back against the desk. “Well, I could understand all that, so I guess you do want to get in my panties,” she said with a smile.

“Always.”

She gave me a quick kiss and then scampered toward the door. “Only if you can catch me,” she said with a laugh.

I caught her just inside the doorway of the master suite.


“Paul, what are your plans for summer?” Mom asked as I joined her and Jim at the dinner table one evening in late April. My pace at school had slowed considerably, while I had been careful not to take on too much work for my business. Aside from some correspondence with Ford on their new SUV line and Gulfstream and Rolls-Royce on airframe and engine proposals, I had not taken on any new work. It was a much more relaxed and sustainable pace than I had worked at over the past three years.

“I don’t know, Mom. Why?”

“Well, most normal kids are working the summer before starting school to build up some cash reserves. You don’t need to do that. Others want to travel before settling into college. You’ve already done quite a bit of that as well. I’m just wondering what you’re planning on before starting out at Stanford.”

I dug into my dinner and thought about it for a little bit. “Do you guys mind if I spend a bit of money?”

“It’s your money,” Jim said.

“How much is a bit,” Mom asked over the top of him.

I smiled. “Not a tremendous amount. I was thinking about sailing around the Channel Islands between Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver. Maybe go as far north as Ketchikan Alaska.”

Jim nodded his head. “It’s beautiful country up there. What sort of boat do you have in mind?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t know what sorts of charters are available. I know Alison will insist on sending someone along with me. I might start it after Jeryl’s family trip to Michigan. That way I’ll be home for the 4th traditions.”

Mom frowned. “Actually, we may not be here. We were talking about taking an Alaskan cruise for our anniversary. We’d be gone from the end of June until the middle of July. Of course, we could always take you and Kelly with us, if you don’t mind sharing a stateroom.”

I shrugged again. I found myself hating the habit, but realized it was a hard one to break. “I’d be fine with that if Kelly was. Hasn’t she met anyone yet?”

Jim shook his head. “I think she’s keeping some potential boyfriends at bay with her impending move to California. Kelly has always kept her feelings pretty well guarded. With the world she found herself thrown into over the past few years, it’s hard for her to not think men have dollar signs in their eyes when they ask her out.”

“I guess I didn’t help that any with her new car,” I said.

I had purchased five Maserati Bora coupes and performed conversions on them with the help of the local shop that we had used for the Range Rover conversions. Kelly, who had never been comfortable in the Range Rover, got the first of them. It was painted bright red. I made certain she knew it was not radar invisible and that she had to pay her own tickets. The factory version was rated at 171 mph. After the conversion, I had topped that on my test drive. She loved driving it around Bloomington. I kept an all-black one in the shop at the farm. I hadn’t decided yet if it would make the trip to California or not.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.