A New Past - Cover

A New Past

Copyright© 2014 by Charlie Foxtrot

Chapter 9: Into the Dog Days

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Into the Dog Days - A disenchanted scientist is sent into a version of his past and given a chance to change his future. Can he use is knowledge to avert the dystopian future he has lived through or is he doomed to repeat the mistakes of his past?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

GM finalized their offer before I even made it back from Michigan. Ford and Chrysler followed suit within a week. I was fairly certain Jim had leaked the fact that GM was signing to get the other two on board quickly. He knew I was more interested in establishing some real working capital than squeezing every last dime out of them. Before the Fourth of July weekend, PT Innovations had twelve million dollars in its corporate accounts.

“I still think you should buy a garage rather than build here,” Jim said as I tended the grill. It was the Friday the fourth of July and our board meeting had just finished before our first annual company holiday cookout. Jim and I were talking about putting some of our new capital to work.

“But I couldn’t work without driving someplace then. What happens if I want to tinker with something in the evenings? If I have to get in my car and drive someplace else to work, I’ll waste too much time.”

“But you could get started sooner. We could pick-up that old service station near your school. It has three bays and an attached workshop that could be perfect for you. You could have it bought, cleaned out and ready to use before the end of the month. Plus it gives the corporation a tangible asset and some property deductions for taxes.”

“But if we build out here, I can lease land from Mom and we can still depreciate the structure and any equipment, plus I could walk to work after dinner like I do now.”

Jim shook his head. “Okay, I know you’ve at least thought it all the way through. I hadn’t thought about you paying a lease for the land. You want to share some of your good fortune with your mother, I understand.”

The fact that Mom would only take a nominal fee to be the President of the company was a touchy subject with both Jim and I. She, however, was adamant about it.

“Also, I’d like to keep a little bit of a low profile,” I said. I had gotten a little local notoriety following the car show and the press coverage we had generated. I knew everyone in school would flip if I bought the old garage three blocks from school and hung PT Innovations on the door.

“I’ve talked it over with Uncle Ben, and we can stake out a new machine shed and have a slab for it poured in two weeks. The shed can be up and ready for outfitting by the end of the month, if I place the order on Monday.”

“Really? I didn’t think it could go up that fast.”

“If we stay with a standard size, it’s pretty easy. I’ve been looking over the dimensions and can lay out plenty of workspace along with a machine shop and some office space to keep notes and drawings in. Uncle Ben said I could hire John and Ryan to help finish building the office space while I take Mom on vacation.”

“Have you told her about it yet?”

“In general, yes, but not specifics. You haven’t let anything slip, have you?”

Jim chuckled and shook his head. “Not a word, though she has been asking Kelly and I if we know any details.”

I had asked them to help me plan out a two week trip for my mother and I. We would be flying to London at the end of the month and then visiting Paris and Italy in a leisurely vacation. We would get back just in time for me to start football workouts in August.

“What does Jeryl think about you going away a couple of weeks after she gets back? Not much of a summer together.”

I shrugged. “I’m not sure where we stand, to be honest.” I had talked about her grandmother’s attitude toward me. While I truly loved Jeryl and believed she felt the same toward me, I was not certain it would be enough to overcome her family’s objections. The long drive home had given me plenty of time to think about things. In the end, I had decided she needed to decide what she wanted. “We’ll see what’s what when she gets home next week.”

Kelly and Mom came out to the porch with a platter of steaks and asked if the fire was ready. As I tended to the cooking, I tried to forget any future drama and enjoy the day. It was enough of a struggle that I nearly burned the meat.


Pulling into the Salaway’s a few days later, I was worried. Jeryl had called and asked if I could ‘pick her up’. They must have just gotten home since it was just after dinner when she called. I drove over and saw her sitting on their porch, waiting for me. She was running to me before I stopped the car and was in my arms as soon as I got out of the car.

“Paul, I’m so sorry for the way my grandmother treated you.” She kissed me soundly and glanced over her shoulder at the house. I thought I saw a curtain move, but decided kissing her again was more important that figuring out who was watching.

“I missed you.” I finally said as we broke apart again.

“Me, too.” She stepped back and looked at my work clothes. She took a little sniff. “You could have taken a shower before coming over.”

I laughed. “Come right over when you called after not seeing you for nearly three weeks, or take thirty minutes to get cleaned up and put off seeing you that much longer. Sorry, if I made the wrong choice, sweetie.”

“How about we run over to your place and you get cleaned up? Then we can take a drive and talk some more. I’ve got a lot to tell you.”

“Me too.” I opened the door for her and soon was driving home. Jeryl held my hand.

“Did you hear anything from your test drives?” She asked.

“Quite a lot, actually. All three signed a deal. We signed the paperwork last week. They have the right to use any intellectual property in my portfolio for eight years at a set price. We have the right to renegotiate in five years with a bunch of provisions around valuing the updated portfolio. Jim was very pleased with the terms. He’s pretty sure GM was just waiting for the performance to meet some pre-set minimums they had in mind. Based on the deal, we must have blown by their minimums.”

Jeryl kissed the back of my hand. “Paul, I hate to ask this after the way my grandmother acted, but did you get a lot?” She rushed on. “I still haven’t told my family, but you must have said something to grandmother, since she hinted around it in a few comments.”

I thought about my heated comments and the smiled. I knew Jeryl was not chasing me for my money. “They deposited twelve million dollars with us in advance of future production licenses and royalties. Even if they never used a single idea, never needed to pay a single license, we would get to keep half of that.”

“Wow.”

“Wow is right.”

“I’m very happy for you.” She suddenly sounded insecure.

“For us.”

She looked at me intently as I pulled into my drive. “What do you mean?”

I parked the car and took both of her hands in mine. “I mean it’s not about just me or you, or Mom, or Jim or Kelly. It’s about us. All of us, but especially about you and me. I love you. I want you to be part of my present and future.”

“I want to be with you, too. I love you.” She leaned over and gave me a kiss. “I thought a lot while we drove home. My grandmother has always driven us with promises and veiled threats. I realized how bad it was after you left. Jordan confirmed my thinking. She knows college is being paid for from grandmother’s trust, so she tries to be the dutiful granddaughter, but it bothers her. Jyl just shrugged some of it off, but did not deny it. When mother got into a discussion with me, talking about the value and cost of a college education, and how I needed to keep grandmother as an ally, I wanted to scream.”

I nodded as we walked up to the house. “I understand. Look, I don’t want you to have to choose between your family and me. That’s not fair to any of us, and especially not to you.”

We stepped inside and she gave me a hug. “Thanks, Paul.” She let me go and stepped back. “Now go take a shower and I’ll chat with your Mom.”


Thirty minutes later, we were enjoying the comfort of the back seat as dusk fell. Jeryl had wasted no time in directing me to pull into a secluded spot on the way into town. Even before we were out of sight of my house, she was in the back seat peeling off her clothes. By the time I was parked and climbing back with her, she was naked and playing with her nipples and neatly trimmed pussy.

We were in an enjoyable sixty-nine and I was close to succumbing to her excellent oral talents as I lapped slowly at her dripping pussy hanging over my face. She took me deep and I tickled her clit with my tongue as I stroked the cheeks of her ass. I collected some of her moisture with a finger and probed her ass gently as she began humming around my cock.

I moaned and felt my balls tighten. A second later, I was coming down her throat. She held me in her mouth gently as my cock pulsed and fired into her. I reveled in the feeling for a moment and then resumed my licking, wanting to return the favor. She continued to suckle me gently and moaned as I focused my own effort on getting her off. Soon, she tightened her stomach and let me slip from her mouth with a moan as she came.

“Oh, god, I have missed you, Paul.” She finally managed to say as I continued to lick her gently.

She climbed off me and turned around to kiss me passionately. I held her against me and stroked her back as we lay in blissful comfort, recovering from our efforts.

“I missed you too,” I whispered.

“What did you mean about me being part of your future?” she finally asked as our breathing returned to normal.

“I love you. I can imagine us being together for a long time. But, we’re way too young to be talking about lifetime commitments. I wish we were seniors in college instead of sophomores in high school. Then we could discuss the real future, not just the next few years.”

She kissed me. “I know what you mean. I can’t imagine not being with you, but we don’t even know if we’ll go to school near each other. I can’t imagine a long-distance relationship. And I can’t imagine a bunch of college women leaving you alone when I’m not around.”

I kissed her again and hugged her to me. “We don’t have to worry about any of that yet. Let’s just enjoy the summer and our sophomore year. If we take things one step at a time, I’m sure everything will turn out just fine.”

Her hand slipped between us and stroked me gently as my fingers caressed her back. “Well, there is one thing I’ve been thinking we should do this summer, if you’re up for it.” Her voice had a hint of a tease in it.

“And what would that be?” I asked.

“I think I want this thing,” she squeezed me gently so there was no mistaking what part of my anatomy she was discussing, “to be inside something other than my mouth.”

“Really? Are you sure you’re ready for that?” I asked as my cock began swelling again at the thought.

“If you have the lube I gave you for your birthday, I’m very ready to give it a try.”

I kissed her passionately for a few minutes and then reached beneath the seat to grab the towel and lube I had stashed there. She took the lube from me and squirted some into her hand and began rubbing it on my dick before reaching around and spreading some on her own rear.

“Let me help,” I said as I took the tube from her and applied a generous dollop on my finger. She twisted around on the seat; resting her knees on the edge and her head on the padded back as she reached behind her and spread her ass for me. Carefully, I worked my lubed finger into her tight rosebud. She moaned as I worked a second finger in.

I applied more lube to both her and myself and then scooted behind her. “Do you want to shift around so you can control the speed?”

“No, just go slow.”

I reached between her legs and stroked her clit and pussy for a moment before leaning in and lining my cock up with her ass. The feeling of the head of my dick pressing against her was electric. Slowly I leaned in as she pushed back against me. Suddenly, the head popped past her sphincter and we both stopped.

“Are you alright?” I asked softly.

“Yes, just stay still for a minute.” She released her ass cheeks and slipped a hand beneath her. She stroked her own pussy for a few minutes as she adjusted to me being inside her. When she reached back and cupped my balls, I took her signal and pressed in a little more.

“Oh, Paul, this feels amazing.”

I pulled back a little and then stroked in slowly, plowing deeper as she moaned against the seat. I repeated my motions, resisting the urge to push to far or too fast as she alternated between caressing my balls and stroking her pussy. Finally, I was all the way into her and could not help but moan at the feeling of it.

She pushed against me and wiggled a little. “Take it easy, but fuck me now, with long, slow strokes, darling.”

I did as I was told, slowly pulling back until just the head of my dick was trapped inside her and then pushed forward as she worked her pussy furiously.

“Oh, God, Paul I’m going to cum!” she yelled as I bottomed out after ten or twelve strokes. Her ass spasmed around my dick as a shudder shook her body, and set me off deep inside her. The pulsing of my dick in her bowels set of another torturously delicious spasm inside her as I held her hips tight against me.

I held her gently until I felt myself softening, and then pulled out slowly and quickly cleaned us both up with the towel. Jeryl turned and leaned against the armrest of the back seat and smiled at me.

“That was so much better than I imagined. You made it wonderful for me, lover.”

“Likewise, ma’am.” I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. “Are you sure you’re alright?” I asked.

“I think so. I’m not ready to try it again right now, if that’s what you’re asking, but I will be soon. Jordan and Jyl told me it could be good with the right guy. I’m glad I had the perfect guy to try with.”

She kissed me and then pulled me against her for a long hug. “If having you in my ass feels that good, Paul, I can’t wait until I can feel you in my pussy,” she whispered. “And one day, I will.” She kissed me again and then pushed me back.

“Now, let’s get some clothes back on and drive into town so someone can see us and make an appropriate report to our mothers.”

I laughed and gave her one last kiss before searching on the floor for my boxers and shorts.


The summer seemed to fly by. My days were filled with farm work and getting the foundation for the new machine shed poured before taking Mom on her vacation. Jeryl and I managed to spend some time together almost every evening now that I had my license, but we didn’t get too much alone time unfortunately.

I had to get new clothes for the trip, and Jordan, Jeryl, and Janet decided they all needed to approve my purchases so I would not embarrass my mother in Europe. I was tempted to tell them I was more than capable of picking out clothes, but then thought better of it and endured a day of shopping with them. Some of my secret came out as soon as I pulled out my credit card the first time.

“Paul, how do you have a card with your own name on it?” Janet asked as I handed it to the cashier.

“Um, well, you know my car, right?”

She nodded.

“And you know GM let us run some tests on it on their test track?”

Of course she knew that. She nodded again.

“Well, that was because they wanted test data before buying a license for my patents.”

She arched an eyebrow at me and I felt like I was back in her class. “And because they are licensing your patents, you have a personal credit card?”

“Well, it’s actually a company card. Jim arranged them so I would not have to worry about writing checks and having people wonder if I was really able to cash checks for some of the things I need to buy.”

She pursed her lips as the cashier handed me the card and slip for signing. I focused on signing my name and hoped that was the end of the conversation. I handed the slip back and put the silver American Express card back in my wallet.

“So why are you using a company card for clothes?”

“Well, Jim told me to. He said he’d have the accountant code any personal purchases against my account and then we could take it out of my company pay instead of having to go through the hassle of getting a personal card for a minor.”

“And just how much is your pay? Can you afford shopping today?”

Jeryl was trying not to laugh. Jordan was hiding her own smirk at her mother’s ire.

“Yes, ma’am. I can more than cover shopping today”

The eyebrow arched again, and Jeryl finally laughed out loud.

“Mom, GM bought a license from Paul. Do you think it was for a couple hundred dollars?” She grabbed my bags and handed them to me before grabbing my arm. “Come on, we’ve got some more shopping to do. My boy needs to look dashing while he’s in Europe.”

She pulled me out of the store as we left Janet and Jordan staring behind us.

By the end of the day, I was glad I had built a good-sized trunk on my car. I was the proud owner of almost a completely new wardrobe, and over a thousand dollars poorer. I had to admit that the clothes were a better quality than I was used to, but I also knew I was never going to be excited about going shopping -- especially with the inquisitive mother of my girlfriend.


Europe in August is either brilliant, miserable, or a mix of both. Our trip was definitely a mix. Flying first class fell into the brilliant category, as did dinner on the Seine in Paris and the small chateau in Tuscany. The rain in London, rude French drivers and the muggy humidity of the city were on the miserable side. Everything else was a mixture of new and mundane. Mom loved it, so I was happy.

I kept up with my morning runs which generated some curious looks, but usually did them when few people were out and about. The days were filled with tourist stops at famous museums and historical sites. Mom knew most of the history and chatted with locals and guides in French. She was pleased with herself when she was mistaken for a Parisian in Paris and complemented on her accent when they discovered she was not. Like I said, it was a great vacation that let me relax a bit, made Mom happy, and helped me get my mind set for the hectic fall schedule of school, football and patent filing.

We got home around five on the Sunday before football practice started. Mom was tired from the flight and the drive home. I was excited to see how the new machine shed was coming along. As soon as she announced she was taking a shower and then going to bed, I was heading out the door.

The shed was a typical green and white corrugated metal shed from the outside. The north end, facing the road, had windows and a door on a small entry porch. I unlocked the door and stepped into my new work space. John and Ryan had done an excellent job putting in the interior walls and finishing out the space. The front of the building was forty feet wide, and half that space had been turned into a nearly square room with a long counter under the windows and filing cabinets along the back wall. The counter had a faucet and sink with a refrigerator in the corner. There was a small conference table and chairs filling the remainder of the space. The walls were a light cream color and the tight-weave carpet on the floor was a neutral tan. It looked nice and professional, but more like a lunch or conference room than an office.

Directly opposite the entry door was another door leading into the actual garage area. The floor of the garage was sealed with industrial epoxy that sparkled under the florescent lights. Three car bays were set up in the area facing the sliding side doors of the shed. They each had a low-profile hydraulic lift and were flanked by work benches. The back wall of the shed was the working machinery area. A lathe, drill press, planer, and metal press were lined up neatly with OSHA-approved safety lines painted around them. I could see the small forge in the back corner, on its special ceramic insulated flooring. Happy, I flipped the lights off and stepped back into the office area.

The second door from the open office area had a separate lock on it. I used my key and stepped into a short hallway. The first door on the right side of the hall was the restroom. I glanced inside to see a large counter and sink with a small shower stall and hanging space for coveralls. The toilet was on the other side of the shower. A door led to the utility room with a good-sized hot water heater and a stacked washer and dryer set. Mom had complained about the grease on my coveralls once, and this was my solution. She would not need to worry about washing them anymore.

Past the bathroom was my new office, again with its own lock on the door. It had the same neutral colors of the front office, but had both a drafting table and desk against the windows. A Franklin stove was tucked into the corner on insulated tiles with a wood bin along the wall. A low filing cabinet with wide drawers was on the wall near the door and a leather couch, chair, and ottoman with a low coffee table finished out the furnishings. It looked nice. I sat down in the chair and put my feet up. A phone was on the small end table between the couch and the chair. I picked it up and was surprised to get a dial-tone.

A minute later, I listened to the phone ringing on the other end.

“Salaway’s”, I heard a woman’s voice answering.

“Is Jeryl home?” I asked.

“Paul, is that you?” I could now recognize Jyl’s voice. “When did you get home?”

“Just a little bit ago. I thought I’d call and say hi”.

“I’m glad you did. Jeryl has been a bit much this week with you away.” I could hear Jeryl in the background demanding Jyl hand over the phone. Jyl went on as if I had called to talk to her. “I mean, I don’t think any of us could take many more dramatic sighs from her as she looked at the calendar or wondered if you were meeting some beautiful French girl. It’s been horrific for us.”

I laughed and Jyl finally handed off the phone.

“She’s not funny, Paul, and you should not encourage her by laughing. I missed you.”

“I missed you, too. And I did not meet any women that could hold a candle to your beauty, so you had nothing to worry about.”

“I know. I didn’t worry so much as wonder what you were doing.”

“Well, guess what I’m doing right now?”

“What?”

“I’m sitting in my nice new office calling my girlfriend from a private phone. I’m thinking about how nice it would be if you were over here and how you would like the feel of this nice leather couch against your bare ass as I kissed every inch of your naked body.”

“Oh, Paul!” Her voice dropped to a whisper. “You can’t say things like that when I have to stand here in the middle of kitchen and listen with at least one pair of big ears a few feet away trying to eavesdrop. I wish I was there with you.”

“Well, it’s early. I could bring you over to see it if you want.”

“Of course I want to, but I’m almost certain Mom won’t let me go out with you tonight. She’s been on my case this week about slowing things down with you again.”

“Maybe Jyl or Jordan could bring you by.”

“I’ll ask.”

Jyl came back on the line. “So, Paul, did you learn how to kiss like a Frenchman while you were over there?”

I laughed. “I learned that a long time ago, along with a few other things the French have been known to do.”

Jyl laughed back. “If Mom okays it, I’ll bring Jeryl over and you can prove those boasts.”

“You’re going to ask your Mom if I can prove I know how to give head to a lady? I’m surprised you would ask permission for that. She might want to be the judge herself.”

Jyl laughed as Jeryl came back on the phone. “I can come over for a little while, as long as Jyl or Jordan drive me over and stay around. I’ll see you in a few minutes. Bye.”

Just that quickly, the line was dead and I sat wondering what sort of welcome home I was in for.

I didn’t have long to wait. Jordan’s mustang pulled into the yard and parked in the spaces near the front of the building and all three sisters piled out. They were through with the tour of the building in fifteen minutes and had spread out over the couch and chair in my office with me relegated to the comfortable chair at the desk.

“This is really cool,” Jordan said as she stretched her legs out on the couch. Jyl nodded and pushed her sister’s feet when they tried to cross into her lap. Jeryl sat in the over-stuffed chair and swung her legs onto the arm closest to me. I caught a devilish look from her when she spread her legs far enough to give me a flash of white up her loose khaki shorts.

“It’s quite a party pad, if you ask me,” Jyl said.

I shook my head. “No parties. It was a condition from Mom to put up the building. It’s for work.”

“Then why the couch and comfy chairs?”

“Mom found me asleep in the shed once this spring. I was in my coveralls on the back bench seat while it was pulled out of the beast for some work. I had stretched out for a cat nap around midnight. She found me about three in the morning. When we were laying this out, she insisted I have something better if I needed a nap.”

Jordan looked skeptical. “I’m sure she never thought about you using it for something else, like talking your girlfriend’s sisters into playing truth or dare or something.”

I laughed. “More like them talking me into playing truth or dare.”

Jeryl grinned at me. “So, truth or dare, Paul?”

“Truth, of course. I know you’re dying to ask me something.”

“What were you thinking about when you called me this evening?”

I smiled and repeated my comments about how nice she would find the leather against her naked skin. All three girls giggled and squirmed a little. I would have dared Jeryl to find out for real, but knew the rules. I couldn’t ask her next. Instead, I had to be a little devious.

“Jyl, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to strip your sister so she can feel what that leather feels like on her naked skin.”

Jeryl made a quick clapping motion and began to stand up, but Jyl instead grabbed Jordan’s feet and began pulling her shoes and socks off as she stuck her tongue out at Jeryl. “He didn’t say which sister,” she said with a laugh.

Jordan laughed and then lifted her hips as Jyl reached up and undid the snap on her shorts and began pulling them down her long, tanned legs. They were as delectable as they had been over Memorial Day. Soon, Jordan was stretching naked on the couch, writhing for my benefit.

“I must say, Jeryl, it feels marvelous.”

Jyl laughed and then turned to Jeryl. “Truth or dare, little sister?”

“Dare. But you had better make it a nice one.” I could tell how worked up Jeryl was.

Jyl shook her head. “I dare you to let Jordan have the full experience of Paul’s tease.”

“What?”

“Kiss her all over, or let him do it.”

Jeryl blushed and looked over her sister before turning to me. “Do you want to kiss Jordan?”

I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to, or wanted me to make her do it. “Whichever you want, kitten.”

It seemed to be the right answer. “We’ll both do it.” She hopped out of the chair and pulled me to my feet to lead me over to the couch. She shooed Jyl to the chair. I let her take the lead as she pushed my face toward Jordan’s. “You start.”

I kissed her full lips and then began placing light kisses on her face. Jeryl gently kissed her shoulder and then began moving down her arm. By the time I moved to her pointed nipples, Jeryl had pulled back far enough to strip off her own clothes. I stroked her arms and back gently as I kissed my way down Jordan’s taut stomach and then began licking her in earnest.

Jordan’s orgasm was quick, but not so quick that she did not take the time to stroke her own fingers along her sister’s skin and tweak her nipples. By the time Jordan came down from her own release, I could tell Jeryl was ready to explode. I quickly stood, picked her up, dropped her on the couch next to her sister, and dived between her legs. She was over the top three long licks later.

“Wow,” Jyl said from the chair. Her statement seemed to commingle how impressed and frustrated she was.

Jeryl smiled. “It does feel wonderful being naked on this couch while you do that, lover.” She pulled me up for a long kiss. I was in no hurry to stop kissing her until I heard a ‘harrumph’ from behind me. Jyl was getting impatient, it seemed.

Jeryl smiled at her only still clothed sister and then turned to Jordan. “Jordan, truth or dare?” Jyl moaned in frustration.

“After that, I’d feel like a cheat if I didn’t say dare,” she answered.

“I dare you to...” She glanced at my crotch for a moment and then looked over at Jyl. Finally, she looked back at me. “I dare you to help Paul break in his new chair.”

“What do you mean?” Jordan asked as she sat up. If her nipples were any indication, I knew what she wanted Jeryl to mean.

“I want you to strip him and plant his gorgeous rear in that chair, and then jump on top of him and let him do your rear. He’s had mine and Jyl’s. It’s your turn before you leave for school.”

If she only knew, I thought to myself.

Jordan smiled and slowly stood up and grabbed my belt. She didn’t waste any time talking as she pulled my clothes off and then guided me to the chair.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.