Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1) - Cover

Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1)

Copyright© 2014 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 2: Deprivation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Deprivation - Lily craves a dominant mistress to satisfy her desires, but after several attempts is about to give up hope. When she meets Becky she doesn't have high hopes, but figures to at least make a friend out of the deal. But is there more to Becky than meets the eye?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Lily lay exhausted on the floor, letting Madam's words echo in her mind. Despite the intensity of her recent climax, she still felt a great deal of erotic energy swirling through her body, as if the sensations she had experienced opened something up inside of her that only more climaxes could satisfy. But she didn't know if she had the endurance to undergo more of what Madam had just done to her. Her ass was already burning despite the lotion Madam had rubbed into it, and she knew that she would be sore whenever she sat for the next few days.

Still, when Madam commanded her to kneel, Lily obeyed. Madam then circled behind Lily and undid the cuffs around her wrists. With her arms free, Lily realized that this would be the moment to swear off whatever Madam had planned if she was, indeed, not willing to continue. Instead, she remained in that submissive position and awaited Madam's next command.

"When you are kneeling and your hands are free, I expect them to be crossed behind your back."

Lily obeyed.

Suddenly, darkness descended on Lily's vision as Madam slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Lily gasped at the loss of her sight, then again when she felt Madam's fingers pinch her taught nipples, pulling them upward and quickly forcing Lily to her feet. Using Lily's nipples as though they were some kind of agonizing leash, Madam led her across the room, then turned her around and pushed her down onto a chair.

The chair was wood, and as she fell into it the plug that still claimed her ass pushed further into her for just a moment, causing another gasp to escape Lily's lips. Her nipples throbbed slightly from the rough treatment only a moment ago, and the lack of vision set her heart pounding in her chest.

In such a haze, she was only vaguely aware of what Madam was doing to her body, as a series of ropes slowly took away Lily's freedom. First, her ankles were bound to the chair's legs, then her knees, forcing her legs apart. Another set of loops trapped her wrists to the chair's arms, then still more rope at her elbows and shoulders insured that Lily was at Madam's mercy.

The sound of duct tape being torn met Lily's ears, and moments later she felt something large and plastic being pressed against her sex. When that plastic began buzzing gently against her, Lily realized what Madam had done: a vibrator was now taped in position to tease her already sensitive sex, yet it was at too low a setting to ever bring her to climax. The device would simply torment her for as long as Madam desired, and with the ropes claiming her, there was nothing Lily could do to escape.

"Enjoy," Madam whispered in her ear, then gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Lily listened carefully, but on the carpet there was no way for her to hear if Madam remained next to her, or if she had left. She tried to listen for Madam's breath, or the creak of floorboards, or anything else that might indicate that she was not alone, but the tiny buzz of the vibrator was all that met her ears.

That buzzing did more, of course, than just tickle her ears. After a few minutes, Lily stopped concentrating on the sounds in the room, as the teasing of her sex did more and more to insist on her attention. She could feel her sex slowly coating the vibrator with her juices as her arousal steadily grew, and the sensitivity of her body after already climaxing so powerfully only added to the overall effect.

How long this continued, Lily couldn't be sure, but the stimulation of her body continued and the frustration built until she felt moans starting to slip from her lips. Forcing her mind to focus, she resumed her careful listening, trying to gain some clue as to what Madam might be up to. But still, there was only silence, and with her eyes blindfolded she was left completely unable to know what might be happening around her. With nothing to fill her vision, she started imaging what she must look like, tied down to the chair with a vibrator buzzing between her legs, a blindfold over her eyes, and her face and chest flushed with arousal.

As time wore on, though, Lily felt her imagination give way to the senses that were still fully engaged. Without the benefit of her eyes, it seemed that her sense of touch grew stronger, making the teasing buzz of the vibrator feel more intense than she knew it to be. The plug in her ass, too, began to slowly assert its presence upon her awareness. The ropes that bound her also started to tease her, making her feel utterly helpless, reminding her of the extent of her bondage. Even those parts of her that were not in contact with anything somehow felt more sensitive – as if every nerve ending in her body were on high alert, awaiting some kind of stimulation; something, anything, to fill the void of sensation caused by the heinous blindfold and the thick silence everywhere else in the room.

For that silence did indeed continue to protect its secrets. Lily once again forced herself to focus, to try to take stock of her surroundings. But every time she tried, the tide of sensations flowing through her would gradually pull her mind to distraction. Her arousal grew steadily more and more intense, and the frustration that the vibrator caused, its buzz ever present but never strong enough to bring her to climax, was working her over, emphasizing the complete helplessness of her situation. In the rare moments that her arousal soaked brain managed a coherent thought, Lily marveled at how completely Madam was in control of her body at this moment, even though, for all Lily knew, she might not even be in the room. She might not even be in the apartment.

At that thought, Lily felt herself give a long and frustrated moan and the notion that this might endure for quite some time almost drove her to despair. What if Madam had, indeed, left? What if she was gone for the night? How long could Lily endure this torment? This line of thought only made her aware that she had no idea how long she had already been tied helpless to the chair – the intense stimulation that she felt in every nerve in her body had removed all sense of time; she might as well have been in that chair for as long as she could remember, so lost was she in the teasing touches on her skin and flesh.

Suddenly, a new sensation joined the teasing mix swirling within her. A single drop of frigid liquid fell on her breast, then trickled, maddeningly down her skin. Only the ropes that tightly bound her prevented Lily from leaping out of the chair in shock.

"Madam!" she screamed, turning her head back and forth, desperate for some confirmation of the other woman's presence. But she only experienced more silence.

Then another drop, this time on her other breast. Then another landed directly on her nipple. Lily began thrusting her chest out, whether to try to avoid the cold drops or in yearning to feel more of them she wasn't sure, but this new touch on her sensitive skin was changing the game somehow, and one way or another she felt compelled to react.

Another drop. Another. Surely Madam must be there, yet it was possible that she had somehow placed ice above her and it had only now melted enough to start dripping on her. Another drop. Another. Lily wasn't sure which scenario turned her on more – Madam tormenting her silently while she twitched at every touch, or Madam using the sheer power of a dominant's creativity to claim Lily's senses and stimulate them even in absence.

As these thoughts cascaded through her mind, Lily found her moans turning into whines as the vibrator still pushed her arousal to greater levels of intensity while the cold water continued to raise its maddening questions. It also began to raise goose bumps over her chest. Her nipples, already stiff with arousal, somehow grew more taught at the chill that started to throb within them at each new drop that landed on her bare breasts.

How long the water fell, Lily couldn't tell, though the water had begun trickling down her belly and pooling around the vibrator still buzzing at her sex. She had lost all awareness of anything but the feelings racing through her body; lost in sensation and arousal. Her head fell first one way, then the other, the moans and whines now slipping quietly from her lips as she had almost lost the will to do anything but experience what was being done to her body – what lengths of submission and frustration it was being pushed to.

Then, the drops stopped. For some time she felt only the robes, the plug, the vibrator, and the throbbing of seemingly every nerve in her body.

Without warning, a new drop fell upon her – but this one wasn't cold. It was hot - scorching hot, causing Lily to cry out in full voice once more. Where the liquid fell it burned – yet cooled before it could do any damage to her skin, leaving a small crust of wax clinging to her. Another drop fell and Lily screamed again. Another.

As the drops continued to fall, they grew larger, until the wax occasionally seemed to splash upon her, which allowed it to run along her skin for a brief moment before it hardened. Slowly, her breasts became covered in a thin layer, the cold throbbing in her nipples giving way to a burning that was no less intense and no less arousing. Some rivulets rolled between her breasts, dripping onto her stomach, always hardening before they could reach her dripping sex, which still suffered the torturous teasing of the vibrator.

Lily was so overwhelmed by the sensations that she felt herself clinching around the plug still wedged in her ass. The burning from her earlier spanking seemed a far gone memory as these new sensations opened her up to possibilities of erotic torment she had never imagined.

But it was the mental anguish that affected her most powerfully. Dripping wax, like a melting ice cube could, for all she knew, have been set up ahead of time. Despite all the sensations bombarding her nerve endings, made all the more intense by the complete absence of sight or sound, she still had no idea if Madam was causing them directly or not. This led to a claim on Lily's mind that was as direct as it was strong, and despite potentially being alone in the room, she had never felt more dominated than she did at that moment. The depth of her arousal forced her to confront just how deeply submissive she was turning out to be.

When it seemed that her whole upper torso was covered over in a waxy carapace, the drops stopped falling. Lily's breath was heaving and her head still tossed from side to side, as if beyond her control. She pulled at her bonds even though she knew it was a useless gesture. She wanted to feel her imprisonment again, to experience the physical manifestation of Madam's control over her.

Then, she gave up. She would have collapsed if her bonds had afforded her the freedom to do so. Her head fell to her chest, and she closed her eyes behind the blindfold. Time passed. She had no idea how much. She was resigned, dominated. Whether Madam was there or not no longer mattered, Lily would have her release when her dom decided to give it to her. The sensations washed over her, and she let them carry her, envelope her, saturate her entire body while she awaited Madam's will.

Thwack!

Lily could hardly feel the flogger through the wax on her chest, but the blow cracked her shell and pieces of the stuff fell from her quivering body. Her moan was pure reflex, her control lost.

Thwack!

More of the wax fell from her, exposing patches of skin to the flogger's strands.

Thwack!

To Lily's own surprise, she blurted out "Thank you, Madam," as if the words floated from her lips without any bidding.

Thwack!

"Thank you, Madam," she cried again, though with more urgency as the soft leather was finding more and more bare skin with each strike.

Thwack!

"Thank you, Madam," by now most of the wax had flaked off and Lily was feeling the full force of the flogger on her chest and bare breasts.

Thwack! The next blow caught her nipple, causing her cry out, but she still managed to blurt out, "Thank you, Madam."

Thwack! Again and again the flogger found its target, warming Lily's breasts and chest with its cruel strands, and each time Lily thanked Madam for delivering the punishment. The sensation of being flogged, though painful, only added to the swirl of feelings on her skin, and she could think of nothing but gratitude as that swirl slowly honed in on her sex, becoming a vortex of rushing arousal and need more intense than anything she had ever felt.

Then, the flogging stopped. Once again, Lily was confined to silence and darkness while her sense of touch teetered on the brink of overload. In addition to the rope trapping her to the chair and the plug in her burning ass, the matching warmth of her breasts and chest and the throbbing in her nipples – she could no longer even determine if it was pain or arousal that she felt in them – all seemed to churn inside her and feed the agonizing frustration surrounding the vibrator between her legs.

"Madam, please." Lily wasn't even sure what she was begging for. She just knew that Madam and only Madam could give it to her, and that whatever it was it was something that she needed on a deep and primal level. Her frustration was growing painful in its intensity, but Lily doubted that it was even the vibrator causing it – for it was Madam who had controlled her and broken her.

Lily strained against her bonds as yet another new sensation bombarded her awareness of her body. It was something light and teasing – soft and ethereal. It rippled across her abdomen, then was gone. Then it returned, running up her rib cage, pulling away at the side of her breast. Then her nipple felt the wispy touch.

The feather was maddening in the gentle way it stimulated her. She'd been worked to such a fever pitch – her nerve endings quivering in anticipation of some direct, insistent contact, and instead they were being taunted by the thin hairs of a feather that refused to stay in one place for long, or even to stay on her body at all. Intervals, sometimes agonizingly long, sometimes playfully short, broke up the stroking of the feather all over her body: the inside of her thighs, her rock hard nipples, her neck, her cheek, her lips. All felt the feather for a brief time, and all longed for its return.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.