Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1) - Cover

Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1)

Copyright© 2014 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 1: A Turn of Events

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Turn of Events - Lily craves a dominant mistress to satisfy her desires, but after several attempts is about to give up hope. When she meets Becky she doesn't have high hopes, but figures to at least make a friend out of the deal. But is there more to Becky than meets the eye?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Lily's heart fluttered in her chest as she knocked on Becky's door. They'd known each other for quite some time – if chatting on the internet and talking on the phone counted as knowing someone. They'd even met once before, in a coffee shop downtown where they came to realize that they enjoyed each other's company and felt comfortable with moving things forward.

But Lily had gotten this far before, only to lead to disappointment. The last two – heck, the only two – Doms Lily had met had both let her down tremendously, making a few months of careful vetting and slow relationship building a complete waste of time. The first had seemed like a good fit, but was so nervous the first time they tried to do a scene that Lily hadn't even felt the first twinge of arousal. The second had done a better job, but something just hadn't been right. She'd flogged Lily a bit and given her a rather intense spanking, but for all of the pain that she felt, Lily never felt what she was really looking for – she never felt truly dominated. She endured the pain, but that was all.

She was hoping that Becky would be different, but she had to admit that she had some doubts. She and Becky had had a great time at the coffee shop, chatting and coming to find a great many things in common beyond their interest in dominance and submission. And that was what worried Lily more than anything – their encounter had felt like a fun afternoon with a friend, and she was having a hard time picturing Becky taking real control of her.

Which was a shame because when Becky opened the door Lily was reminded just how beautiful her would-be dom was. Tall and strong looking, Becky had the angular features and chiseled beauty that would send erotic shivers down Lily's spine – if only Becky would stop smiling that open and friendly smile all the time. Her clothing, too – a long dress, deep black, sent the right signals, but Becky seemed so comfortable in it, as if something in her movements turned the dress into a casual garb instead of the imposing garment of a powerful woman. Still, Lily had come this far, so it was worth giving it a chance.

After all, finding a trustworthy dom was hard for anyone, Lily imagined, but she had a particularly hard time getting anyone to take her seriously. She had an innocent cuteness to her that seemed at odds with her fetishistic desires, and her genuine face and earnest voice convinced many of the doms she'd queried that she was only dabbling – that someone like her could never really commit to the dark fantasies that she described in her online profile.

Becky was willing to believe her, which was good. Now Lily just had to hope that Becky could keep up her end of the deal.

As the night progressed, things didn't look good. Once again, Lily found herself enjoying their time together – Becky had cooked an incredible meal, which they ate while lounging around her lavish high rise apartment. Candles spread around the room provided the only light, and the softness of their glow put Lily at ease, though she wasn't sure ease was what she was really seeking.

There were other signs that didn't bode well for the sexual adventure that Becky had promised would take place later that night. Becky was so open and friendly that Lily decided to test her a bit – to find out just how strong of a dom she might turn out to be. When Becky asked Lily to pass her the butter, Lily had grinned and replied, "We're not in a scene yet, you can't tell me what to do." But Becky's only reaction was to laugh. When Becky put on some soft music for dinner, Lily let her sarcasm fly: "Ooh, this makes me fear for my behind." And when, during desert, Becky tried to take back a little of an over generous helping of cake, Lily had admonished her, "Don't take away my sweets – never take away my sweets." But, again, Becky only reacted with a laugh and heaped a bit more of the cake on Lily's plate.

Throughout it all, despite how much she was enjoying her time with Becky, she felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as her anticipation of what was supposed to follow lessened with each passing minute until she started to feel trapped in an awkward position.

Becky had poured two glasses of wine, and they began to sip at them while sitting together on the couch. Becky was reclining casually on one side, while Lily sat on the other, her feet tucked beneath her.

"So, this has been nice," Becky said.

"Yeah, it really has," Lily responded. It was what was to follow that she was dreading.

"Well, I need to go put the left-overs away. We're in for a long night, you and I."

"Just don't expect me to help with the dishes," Lily said, hoping that a bit of rudeness might get more of a rise than her earlier sarcasm had. But Becky just smiled at her and cleared the plates.

"Wait here. When I'm done, we'll get started."

Lily rose from the couch, her wine in hand, as the sounds of Becky at work in the kitchen rang through the living room. There was no hope, Lily decided. Becky clearly didn't have it in her. And Lily liked Becky – genuinely liked her. Maybe they shouldn't go through with it – after all, a failed d/s scene was a hard thing to recover from, and Lily was really starting to see great potential in Becky as a friend. The trick would be finding a way to put an end to this evening without making Becky feel too embarrassed or hurt by the rejection.

This was when Lily was glad that she enjoyed the company of women. A man wouldn't let the night die, pushing her until she had no choice but to be blunt and hurtful. But women, in her experience, could take a hint. Lily opened the sliding glass door leading to the balcony, and stepped out, taking in the city before her. Other buildings rose up around her, making the balcony a semi-public place – not the kind of place a woman eager for an intense night of fetish play would generally stray moments after her would-be dom wanted to get things started.

Lily took another sip of her wine. It was a truly stunning view. Maybe Becky would just join her and they could talk a bit more. That would actually be nice.

The noise of the city rose from below, masking the sound of Becky approaching from behind. Lily nearly dropped her wine in surprise when an arm wrapped around her waist, and a hand clutched her right where her neck met her jaw, pulling her back and forcing her to look toward the stars. Lily felt herself pressed against Becky, whose lips were right next to her ear.

"I told you to wait in the living room," Becky whispered. Lily started to respond, but the hand at her throat tightened and pulled her tighter to Becky's body. "Don't say another word. You've already earned yourself four demerits for your bratty behavior tonight, don't make things worse for yourself." Lily could feel the sudden strength in Becky's voice, and the claim that Becky was making on Lily's body, holding her tightly, the back of Lily's head forced against Becky's shoulder, was causing Lily's pulse to quicken. That all of this was happening on the balcony, in clear view of any of the thousands of windows that looked upon Becky's apartment only increased the feelings that suddenly began coursing through her.

Soft kisses on her ear and throat pulled a slight gasp from Lily's lips. Then, another whisper: "You're so cute – I've been waiting for this part of the night; waiting to make you my slave." Lily's smile just widened as she felt her sex responding, growing wet at this unexpected turn in the evening.

"Becky, I..." Becky's fingers tightened around Lily's throat.

"Until our scene is complete, you are not to refer to me in such a casual way.

"I ... I understand, Mistress," Lily said, and she could hear the meekness in her own voice.

"I'm not your Mistress yet," Becky said. "You have to earn the right to be my slave, and after your sarcastic comments earlier you have a lot to prove."

"What must I do?" Even as she gave herself to this exchange with Becky, Lily couldn't help but be aware of the buildings around them – how long had she stood trapped in this woman's arms? How long had Becky held her throat, leaving no doubt as to the nature of their relationship?

"It is I who will be making this happen, slut. I'm going to wipe that smile off your face."

Lily couldn't help herself. "I welcome all the pain that you can deliver, Mistress."

Becky laughed. Not the carefree, friendly laugh from before – this one was dark, sinister. "This is how the night will proceed. You will obey me. Failure to do so will earn you demerits. You already have five."

"You said four, Mistress."

"Now you have seven, slut. You are not to call me Mistress. You may refer to me as Madam for the time being. In fact," Becky let her tongue trace up Lily's neck, causing her to shiver, "I have an idea. If I am going to dominate you, you must have a safeword. We'll make yours interesting. Mistress will be your safe word tonight. You can say it any time if things get to be too much and I'll stop everything immediately. But that will be the end of the scene for the night."

Lily was shocked to realize how desperately she didn't want this to stop, how hungry her sex had become for the night to continue, how hard her nipples were becoming beneath her sweater as she felt Madam's relentless grip on her body.

Madam continued. "Before this night is over, you will call me Mistress, as I am going to push you to limits you were unaware of. But rest assured, my little slut, though you will certainly feel my lash, it is with pleasure that I will break you; it is with pleasure that I will ring the word Mistress from that sassy little mouth of yours, and when I do, that wanton little smile will be long gone."

The intensity of Madam's voice vibrated in Lily's ear, through her body, tickling at her sex, which was soaking the panties she wore beneath her jeans. Madam took the wine glass from Lily's hand and placed it on the ledge of the balcony. Then, releasing her grip on Lily's throat, she pulled her slut's hands behind her and cuffed them tightly together. Lily let her head drop to her chest, too ashamed to look upon the city; to look at the windows where someone might be watching her give in to the desires that she'd longed to express for so long. Madam took Lily's wine glass in her hand and walked back inside. "Follow me," she commanded. Lily obeyed immediately.

Madam sat in the middle of the couch and sipped from Lily's wine glass. "Kneel," she said, pointing to the floor in front of her. Lily obeyed. Madam drew Lily's head down to her knee, then began stroking her face and hair, petting her, letting her feel Madam's command over her. Lily closed her eyes and let the feelings bubbling within her rise to the surface of her mind and body, the desire swirling through her as she briefly tested the bonds on her wrist, gasping lightly every time Madam's hand made a pass over her head, brushing her cheek.

Lily had no idea how long she remained like that, but eventually Mistress grabbed Lily's hair and pulled her head back.

"How selfish of me," Madam said. "Here I've finished your wine and you've hardly had any."

With her free hand, Madam reached for the wine glass on the end table – the one Madam had originally poured for herself. She held the glass to Lily's lips and began to pour, slowly at first, but eventually tipping it so far that the wine spilled down Lily's chin and dripped onto her shirt. Still, Madam poured, filling Lily's mouth with the fiery liquid until Lily felt herself on the verge of choking. Then, without warning, Madam leaned forward and took Lily's mouth with her own, plunging her tongue between Lily's open lips, sucking most of the wine down her own throat while still more of it slid down Lily's face and onto her clothes. Even after the wine was gone, Madam continued to take Lily's mouth, kissing her with a force that left no room for refusals. Lily surrendered, letting Madam explore her mouth, letting her own tongue dance submissively around her Madam's probing insistence.

Eventually, Madam pulled away, leaving Lily breathless as the taste of wine still clung to her lips even as her awareness went to other parts of her body.

"Now look what we've done to your clothes," Madam said. "We'll need to get those off of you."

With that, Madam reached for the end table where she found a pair of scissors. "I think you like those cuffs too much to take them off so soon," she said. She slipped the blades between Lily's breasts and cut through the fabric of her sweater and the front strap of her bra with one sharp snip.

"What will I wear home, Madam?" Lily blurted out in horror.

"That is an eighth demerit," Madam responded, then proceeded to cut away the remainder of Lily's sweater and bra, leaving her topless. "You seem to be enjoying yourself," Madam said while staring at Lily's breasts. Lily couldn't deny it – her nipples jutted wantonly out from her chest and she was sure that a wet spot had probably formed on the front of her jeans.

"Yes, Madam, thank you for dominating me," Lily said, the passion registering clearly in her voice as she knelt before her dom, shreds of her sweater and bra laying on the floor around her.

"I'd like a bit more wine, I think," Madam said, reaching for the bottle. She held it to Lily's lips and once again began to pour. This turned into another passionate kiss, but Madam quickly broke away and pressed her hand to Lily's jaw, once again forcing her head back and making her arch her back, her breasts jutting forward. Wine poured over Lily's neck and chest, dripping down her stomach and over her navel, followed by Madam's tongue, which began to trace sensuously over Lily's wet skin, trailing down her throat before teasing at her breasts. Lily was panting with desire at this new sensation, and let out a powerful gasp when Madam sucked one of Lily's taught nipples deep into her mouth, tonguing at it; stimulating it; claiming it. Madam moved to the other breast, and gave the other nipple the same treatment, the sensation this time pulling a moan out of Lily's chest as she found herself surrendering to the feeling on her skin; to the arousal coursing through her; to the will of her dom.

Madam released her hair and reached for a bottle of water and a napkin left over from the earlier meal. Wetting the napkin, she brought it to Lily's face. With one hand, she dabbed at Lily's skin, cleaning away the traces of wine, while the other hand kept a firm hold on that same spot where her throat met her jaw, turning her face at will, controlling her movements. Lily once again closed her eyes and a large smile spread across her face, even as gasps slipped from between her lips. The competing sensations – of remarkable tenderness and firm control – spread over her and she let herself surrender to both, reveling in the continuing buildup of sexual need and desire. She pulled at the bonds on her wrists again, just to remind herself how utterly helpless she was.

When Madam finished cleaning Lily's skin she ordered her to stand. "Keep your eyes down, slut," she commanded. "Let me get a good look at you." Madam guided Lily to the center of the room, then began circling her helpless charge, examining her body closely and touching and stroking her from time to time, coaxing more gasps from Lily's charged body. Very nice," Madam said. "I'm going to have fun with you." Lily's breath was quickening as the arousal started to lay still greater claims on her.

"Undress," Madam commanded.

"But, how can I..."

"That's nine demerits. I'll get you started." Madam unbuttoned Lily's jeans and pulled down the zipper, then stood back and watched.

Lily set to work, kicking off her shoes before slowly shimmying her jeans and panties down her legs. It was a struggle, but eventually she stood naked before Madam.

"Someday you might lose this," Madam said while stroking through Lily's neatly trimmed bush. Being touched so close to her sex caused Lily to moan, and her hips bucked forward for just a moment. "My, my," Madam said. "You're a wanton little slut, aren't you?"

Lilly felt a blush creep over her face, increasing the flush that her arousal had already brought to her cheeks.

"That's ten demerits," Madam said. "You must answer me when I ask a question, slut."

"Yes, Madam," Lily hastily replied. "I am a wanton slut." Saying these words out loud filled Lily with shame, but also set her heart pounding even faster as her sex began to leak down her leg. She couldn't deny what she was – she needed release, and was willing to abase herself in whatever way Madam required if it meant that she could reach her climax.

Madam returned to the couch, leaving Lily standing in the middle of the room, naked. The couch was out of Lily's view, so she could do nothing but await her next command while she shook with arousal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.