The Devil's Pact: Ghost of Paris - Cover

The Devil's Pact: Ghost of Paris

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: The Bride

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Bride - Scotty Adams sold his soul to become invisible. Now no woman in Paris, Texas is safe from his molestations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

Thursday, September 19th, 2013 – Paris, Texas

"You dirty slut," Happy giggled. The reverend's adulterous wife was sprawled on Franny Reynold's bed, her best friend and one of her many lovers.

I used to think Happy was a shrewish prude, but after I molested her in the middle of her husband's church service, I discovered she was an adventuresome whore. Her husband didn't perform his marital duties that often, and Happy had long ago discovered a few men, and one woman, who were more than willing to fill in behind the good reverend's back.

At thirty-one, Happy still had the body of a woman in her twenties, her tits were still firm and round, her body still soft and curvy. Franny Reynolds, another bored housewife, had her face buried in Happy's brown bush, going to town on her snatch. Franny was an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous woman. Her tits were massive pillows, and her hips and ass were curvy.

"Oh, fuck, eat me out!" Happy moaned, a big smile on her lips as the redhead licked her cooch as eager as a cat laps cream in a saucer.

I fingered Franny's red-furred muff, sunlight streaming through her open window lighting up those pubic hairs like flames. My pecker was achingly hard. I still wasn't used to the increased stamina I got from Astarte two days ago. I've had to shove my cock in a woman's hole on an hourly basis. Last night, I had visited the Paris Revival for Christ—the church that Happy's husband was the reverend at—and I molested Happy, Franny, and three other women. The church members all thought that I was the Holy Ghost, visiting these women with God's presence. When service was over, Happy invited me to her weekly afternoon 'tea' at Franny's.

Of course, I said yes. I had enough time to fuck both these women before cheerleading practice started—no way in hell would I miss my lionesses prancing about while one of those sweet, young things danced on my pole.

I buried my pecker deep in Franny's cooch. She gave an appreciative moan into Happy's cunt, thrusting her little hips back against me. Her snatch was tighter than Happy's; Franny wasn't a mother yet. Happy had two kids. "Neither of my kids are his," Happy had confided to me after I fucked her the first time. "He's none too good at doin' the math." Happy and I were working on her third bastard.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Franny moaned. "Oh, Lord, if only my husband knew how to fuck like this!"

"You gals should ditch them losers and find yourselves some real men!" I panted.

"I couldn't leave my Austin," Franny protested. "We're soul mates."

Soul mates? Really? So I asked her, "Then why you fuckin' around on him?"

"Our love transcends sex," she moaned. "It's purer than sex. Don't mean I don't need a nice, hard fuckin'."

"Keep eatin' me!" gasped Happy. "Put that purtee little mouth of yours to work on my pussy!"

"Sorry," Franny giggled, and buried her face back into Happy's cunt.

"And I could never leave my husband," Happy answered. "It's so much fun cuckoldin' him! How could I ever give that up."

"You are one wicked slut!" I accused. "I love it!"

Her laugh was a rich, throaty exultation. "So do I! Umm, yes Franny! Eat my beaver, you carpet munchin' dyke!"

Watching Happy's tits jiggle as she writhed on Franny's eager mouth sent my balls boiling over, spitting out a few huge blasts of cum right into Franny's cunt. My pecker was still hard, still in need of satisfaction, so I just pulled out of her cunt and started buggering her. She gasped, lifting her face up to protest, only to have Happy yank her hair, pulling her mouth back to Happy's cunt.

"You fuckin' her ass?" moaned Happy.

"Abso-damn-fuckin'-lutely I am!"

"That's so nasty!" purred the reverend's wife. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cream your face! Drink my cum! Drink every last drop you filthy dyke!"

Happy held Franny's face to her cunt as she bucked on the bed, grinding her juicy cooch into Franny hungry lips. Franny's ass spasmed about my cock, massaging my pecker with tight waves as she screamed and gasped into Happy's juicy cooch.

"Fuck, she's cummin' on my pecker cornholin' her!" I groaned. "You one nasty slut, Franny!"

"The nastiest!" she panted. "I'm gonna make Happy lick my ass clean!"

"Really?" Happy asked, raising her eyebrow.

"You will. And if I gotta shove your face between her cheeks and make you lick her clean, sure as shit I will," I told her.

She licked her lips. "Then I reckon I best eat her ass out!"

"Just let me pump it full of my cum," I told her. "Won't be long now the way this slut's milkin' my pecker!"

"Cream my backdoor!" Franny moaned. "Oh, fuck, gonna cum again! Holy shit. Holy Christ that's amazin'!"

Her bowels hungrily sucked at my cock as she came, wanting my cum, and I was more than happy to oblige her with three mighty blasts. Breathing heavily, I pulled my softening cock out of her ass and made way for Happy.

The reverend's wife pushed Franny down on her belly, then shoved a pillow beneath her. Happy stroked her cheeks, spread that delicious ass wide open, and buried her mouth inside. I could hear her sucking out my cum; a nasty, depraved noise that made my pecker hard again. Happy's own ass—marred by a few stretch marks—waved invitingly to me.

Happy's phone rang just before I could dive on in, playing some pop song. "Shit," Happy said, reaching for her phone. "That's my sister."

"Let it go to voice mail," I told her.

"I can't," she answered. "She's gettin' married on Saturday and I'm her Matron of Honor. Got to take this!" She picked up her smart phone, then answered it with a causal, almost airy voice. "Hey, Belle!"

Her ass still waved invitingly at me as she stretched out on her stomach. I didn't see any reason not to slip my pecker up her cornhole. She gave a sudden gasp as I plunged into her wonderfully tight and velvety asshole.

"You okay?" I faintly heard her sister ask.

"Yeah. I just stubbed my toe," Happy lied as I slowly pumped my pecker in and out of her ass like an oil derrick—slow and steady, building up until my oil spews out of my derrick.

"I need you right now," her sister pleaded; there was a catch to her voice, like she was one step away from bursting into tears. "Everythin' is goin' wrong with the flowers."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she gushed.

Happy hung up. "You dirty hound!" she moaned. "Sodomizin' me while I was gabbin' with my baby sister."

"So you gotta go?" Fanny asked.

"Yeah," Happy sighed. "Right after the ghost finishes buggerin' me."

"So, your sister as purtee as you are?" I asked.

"Umm, she's gorgeous. Innocent and cute." She hesitated. "Why do you ask?"

"Why do you think? I'm gonna fuck her." I pictured a younger Happy in a white wedding dress. "Saturday you gonna help me fuck your baby sister in her wedding dress."

"I couldn't do that," she protested.

"Course you can, slut! Think how nasty it'll be for you sister to walk up the aisle with her cooch full of my spunk."

Happy let out a throaty, appreciative moan.


Saturday, September 21st, 2013 – Paris, Texas

"What did you need to talk to me 'bout?" a woman's muffled voice asked through the door.

I waited in the small antechamber of the Methodist church where Happy's baby sister was getting married. My pecker felt like it was going to burst with all the blood that filled it up. I desperately needed some relief and Happy's sister, Belle, was going to provide it with her soon-to-be-married cooch.

The door opened and my breath caught as Belle and Happy entered the room. Happy looked as gorgeous as always in a violet dress, showing a bit more cleavage than she normally wore—Happy maybe the biggest slut, but you wouldn't know it by how she dresses. Her sister was ten years younger—her face innocent and cute and framed by honey-brown hair curled in large ringlets. Her dress was white, decorated with pearls, and showed a nice bit of cleavage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.