Screwing Around, a Nis Story - Cover

Screwing Around, a Nis Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

After the Party, Through the Summer, and the Next Year

She said, "Mark, we will graduate soon. After the summer, what will we do?"

"Lover, we are already accepted to the same college. Michael will be going there. We need to find out what Amanda's plans are. They seem to really like each other."

"She is in love with him, and you, and me. She told me that she is going to change colleges. She was accepted to ours also. It won't be difficult. You and Michael will room together and she and I will room together. We will work it out from there.

In the meantime, we have the summer to party." We were looking at each other with our faces very close. She grinned. "I would say party naked but everyone is naked now."

We graduated with honors and had a party for graduation. It was just us high school kids plus a few teachers. Becky was there for a train. Her nipple would never look right again but she said that it wouldn't deter her from participating in parties. Brenda was there and bent over. A train was run on her holes. Marla was there, too. She was used hard like Becky and Brenda by many of the guys. Sarah and I were almost chaste at the party. Michael and I did double penetrate her and Amanda.

Other than that, we only fucked our partner. Amanda confirmed that she had switched colleges and would room with Sarah. The party went late into the night until everyone was exhausted. The four of us left for home early. We shared Sarah's big bed for the night. We again gave the girls piss enemas followed by regular enemas until they flowed cleanly. Amanda admitted to drinking a little of Michael's piss. She said she liked it in small doses. Sarah whispered to me that she would try it one day.

We partied through the summer with Michael and Amanda usually with us. We swapped some and double penetrated both girls regularly. Our parents were partying and swapping. We went rarely now. The four of us were sufficient in ourselves.

It was the weekend before we left that Michael and I, after having discussed it among the four of us, gave Amanda and Sarah rings. That was an enjoyable celebration. I freely admitted that I loved Sarah and knew that she loved me. Michael and Amanda were in love, too. As two couples, we were thought to be good friends. We didn't publicize the fact that the four of us were lovers. When we left for college, we were engaged.

At college, the dorms were co-ed. We managed to get adjoining rooms with a common bathroom. It was rare that I slept in our room with Michael or that Amanda slept in her room with Sarah. We slept as couples.

Classes weren't that difficult since we were honor students. Michael was studying business. I was studying mechanical engineering while Sarah was in the electrical engineering program. Amanda was taking pre-law courses though all her electives were math and science. We maintained our honor roll status and enjoyed college life though did not participate in the "Greek" scene. We all talked about fraternities and sororities but decided not to go through the rush process. We had good friends who did and they remained good friends. We didn't want to be separated and pledging by any of us would have done that.

We went home for Thanksgiving and enjoyed seeing our folks and siblings. Our folks allowed all of us to sleep together. They didn't understand because we didn't tell them that we slept together as a foursome most of the time. Christmas was fun and a longer break. We debated going north and trying to ski but decided to save the money. We had talked together about renting or buying a house for next year. We also wanted to marry and had told our parents that it would be a double wedding with a joint honeymoon!

For spring break, we again kept it cheap. It was warm and people were back to running around naked. The idea had spread beyond our town with some places being ahead of us. When we returned, our college officially became clothing optional. That was just as good since most of the students went naked all the time anyway.

One other thing that we, Sarah and I, learned that winter and spring was that Amanda was getting into watersports. She would drink piss from any of the three of us. It was kinky but it didn't hurt her and she kept it private as we all kept our relationship quiet.

We left our rooms clean and planned to come home for the summer. Our primary projects were to marry and get a house back at the college. We found the second part of that easier than we expected when school ended. We found a beautiful three-bedroom house with a large master and two big bathrooms. It was an older house but was right for us. We made a deal and moved from the dorm into it just before finals. Instead of bringing everything home, we left everything in our new home but really only came home to visit.

Michael and I declined our bachelor parties. Amanda and Sarah did, too. The four of us partied. We really weren't drinkers and had nothing to do with drugs. Seeing naked women and men had no charm. We saw our two girls everyday and fucked them at least once a day if not more. We spent a week at our homes just before our wedding. Our ceremony was to be held outside. The girls would wear white veils, chokers, and shoes. Michael and I would wear black chokers, shoes, and socks. It was a pretty wedding with us acting as each other's best man and maid of honor. We recited our vows together and the justice of the peace acknowledged us as a foursome though legally we were only each married to one spouse.

After the reception, we went to our new home. The next morning saw us driving away for a week's honeymoon. We had a private cabin and screwed everywhere inside and outside. It was quiet and no one was close by so we could be uninhibited in our screwing. Michael and I swapped a number of times and double penetrated our wives. We returned to our home and worked on it taking frequent trips home to see parents, siblings, and friends over the summer.

We were staying home one weekend and started the weekend Friday evening with a fun little orgy. Amanda was wearing a green ribbon but Sarah was not wearing one at all. Michael and I were wearing black ones. Our little house had a basement and we had outfitted it for sex games. The four of us went down there. Our wives, knowing that all of us loved anal sex, had greased each other's ass holes before heading downstairs. I was feeling particularly dominant and ordered both girls to their knees. I looked at Amanda and said, "Bitch, we're going to run trains on your ass until you scream in surrender."

Her eyes were shining. She moaned, "Yes!"

I looked at Sarah, "Bitch, your ass gets plugged and whipped."

Her eyes were bright. She moaned, "Yes!" We pulled our wives into a standing position and slapped their tits. We swapped and slapped tits again. Both girls were moaning with pain and lust. For Sarah and I, building fun furniture was something we had watched our dads do for years. With Amanda and Michael's active help, we had built two well-padded leaning bars that could be locked into place or moved around. We mounted each female on a bar facing each other.

We went behind Sarah and I pointed at a huge butt plug. Michael grabbed it and carried it the short distance back to Sarah's rear. Amanda's eyes widened as Michael approached Sarah with the plug. Sarah started to look back but I spanked her rear. "Don't look back, slave. You two will look at each other but say nothing to the other about what is about to happen. The only way you will know is to watch each other's facial expressions."

They nodded and looked at each other fearfully. They both had safe words. I stood to one side and spread Sarah's ass cheeks far apart. Michael was wielding the plug and brought it to Sarah's ass hole. Amanda mouthed, "Fuck!" Michael pushed it in her butt and then twisted it both ways as he reamed it into her ass and up her rectum. It was ten inches long and, maybe, four inches at its widest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.