Screwing Around, a Nis Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Tuesday Morning Through Lunch

We got up, showered, and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. Alice looked a little tired but seemed happy as she cooked for us. When the other four came downstairs, there was enough for them, too. It was time to leave for school and all six of us were naked. Alice said, "Are any of you going to wear clothes?"

Nancy said, "No. We're all going naked this week. I like it. I don't know when I'll ever wear clothes again." She was wearing bright red socks with her sneakers.

Alice thought a moment and then said, "Well, if you can go naked this week, I can too. Have a good time."

We left heading for school. We were almost the only ones to arrive naked at school but were joined quickly by many in the senior class as well as many in the lower classes as soon as they reached their lockers and could strip down.

We went inside to our homeroom and found that all were naked but Mister Calloway and two girls and one guy. He was surprised. He looked at Sarah and said, "Did you and Mark start this?"

She said, "We did a little bit but it's taken on a life of its own now."

He shrugged. "It's legal. It might be interesting to see how far this goes." When the bell rang to start us moving to our first class, we walked out. About a third of the school was naked. We weren't fondled as much.

We went into our English class with Miz Hudson. Everyone was naked but her. She looked around in amazement and then shrugged. "I told Principal Norris that this would happen one day. I didn't expect it quite this soon. Does anyone need relief?"

Amanda stood before me. "I want you to fuck me while Michael takes my anal virginity." They were both naked and Michael's hard cock was obvious. We went up to Miz Hudson's desk and I lay down. Amanda mounted me and eased my cock into her pussy. She moaned, "Yes!" Michael moved behind her and she said, "Michael, lube me first." He put lube on her ass and inserted his finger to get some inside. She moaned, "Now, Michael, put it in my ass all the way nice and slow." Michael came closer to her and gently but firmly pushed his cock all the way into her butt. She hissed, "Yes! That is so good! Do my holes! Shoot your loads in me!"

Miz Hudson watched as other kids in the class began to pair up. She pulled her sleeveless blouse over her head revealing her small breasts on a shelf type bra. She unhooked it and began to remove her skirt. By the time she did that, one of the guys was helping her remove her panties. He sat in her chair and she mounted him taking his cock into her cunt. "Fuck me!"

People all over the room were fucking and sucking. Three girls who didn't have guys were on the floor in a daisy circle eating each other out. I felt Amanda quake in orgasm after orgasm until Michael and I could hold out no longer and shot our loads deep into her body.

He backed off of her and helped her stand. She looked at me. "Thank you, Mark. Michael wanted to do that with your help. It felt so good!" They went to the back and sat down together cuddling. Miz Hudson saw that I still had some erection remaining and gave me a quick suck and then mounted me taking my cock into her cunt. I slid in easily since she already had a load in her. The guy who had fucked her regained his erection and moved behind her. I mouthed, "Lube her ass." He found the tube of KY that Michael had used and applied it to her anal ring and pushed a finger in her.

He then pushed his cock into her ass making Miz Hudson groan with the double penetration. She moaned, "Yes! Fuck my holes! Fill me with your loads!" We did fuck her hard and deep. She started orgasming from the two cocks in her until she was limp but moaning happily as we continued to fuck her holes until we shot our loads into her body. She convulsed on me and I could feel the walls of her cunt quiver with her orgasms. The guy pulled out of her ass and walked forward to her face. She turned her head and sucked him clean.

Sandra was behind her lying on the floor. "Squat on my face. I want to eat you out." She did and Sandra was sucking and licking cum from her cunt and ass. I sat up and moved forward giving Miz Hudson my cock to suck clean.

When I was clean, I went to Sarah and we sat together quietly as the sex noises gradually tapered off. Everyone took it easy until the bell rang. Out in the hall, I saw the percentage of naked students had grown to a little over half. Now, there was lots of fondling going on. We went into our American government class with Mister Astor. He was naked with a nice cock hanging half hard. Sandra took one look at it and bent over his desk with her legs spread and her hands behind her spreading her ass cheeks. "Fuck my ass, Mister Astor! I need it!"

I sat down and Sarah sat in my lap taking my cock in her ass. She moaned as she squirmed around getting it all the way in her rectum. She lay back and my hands were fondling her breasts and pulling on her nipples. Ron came up to her and said, "May I stick it in you?"

She nodded and he pushed his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her thrusting hard until he came in her cunt. He pulled out and Angela sucked him quickly and then put her face to Sarah's cunt and began to suck her. Another guy came behind her and began to fuck her doggy style. He was able to last. Angela had climaxed twice before he unloaded and she hit a third orgasm as his load shot into her. He filled her cunt but there were plenty of girls who wanted to suck other girls' cream pies for them.

We had another class of nothing but sex. Mister Astor proved to be an able fucker. He fucked Sandra's ass while she convulsed from orgasm after orgasm. He finally unloaded into her rectum. When he pulled out, she turned and sucked him. He got hard again and turned her around and impaled her ass again fucking her butt relentlessly. She loved it even though she was limp from the orgasms that raged though her body. Michael was seated with Amanda seated on him like Sarah was on me. I could see that his cock was in her ass again. They looked happy.

The bell rang to end the class and everyone groaned to stand up and go to our next class. We would be in Advanced Sociology with Missus Clarkson. She was naked and semen was dripping from her holes. I said, "Sandra, lie down." She did. I told Missus Clarkson, Becky, to squat over her face. She did that facing Sandra's feet. She reached down and pulled Sandra's legs up exposing her cunt and ass. One of the guys pushed into Sandra's ass and began fucking her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.