Screwing Around, a Nis Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Monday Morning

The school had called our parents yesterday afternoon and informed them that Sarah and I would begin our participation in the naked in school program what is now this morning. Sarah was at my house for the day and night. We only lived four houses away and she slept over often.

I am Mark Andrews. I am six feet, three inches tall, and play football as a wide receiver and baseball as a third baseman. My mother answered the call since my little brother, David, had just finished shooting a load into her butt and his twin sister was sucking her clean. Dad was on the bottom of a Sarah sandwich with his cock buried in her cunt. I was on top pounding into her ass. Caitlin was now licking Mom's butt when the call came. She stood and walked into the kitchen. David stuck his cock back in Caitlin's mouth and she happily sucked him.

Sarah had been orgasming non-stop since she was double penetrated and I was spanking her ass cheeks with every thrust. Dad was pulling on her nipples twisting them as he pulled. She loved every thrust into her body and the sexy punishment she was receiving. Dad and I reached our orgasms together and slammed deeply into Sarah's holes making her scream with passion as she reached a huge orgasm of her own squirting onto Dad.

Mom came in as we rolled apart and said, "You two will be naked at school Monday morning."

I said, "Cool."

Sarah said, "Oh, yeah. I am permitted completely."

I smiled. "Yeah, I am too. It should be fun."

Sarah's phone rang and Caitlin handed it to her as she lay. She lay in front of her and began to suck our loads out of Sarah's holes. David moved behind Caitlin and shoved his cock all the way in her ass. I had ass fucked my younger sister twice already today and my seven inches had opened her nicely for David's six plus a hair. Sarah got off the phone and moaned to Caitlin's mouth working her holes.

She said, "That was my mom telling me she received the same call. She asked me if I wanted to come home tonight but I said, 'No.' Since I'll be naked tomorrow, I can't be dripping someone's load on the floor. In the morning, I'll douche and take an enema. This will be fun. Mark, we've never fucked in class much less anything else." Caitlin's nose pushed into her cunt when David pounded Caitlin hard and Sarah had a small orgasm.

Like most nights, she slept in my arms. Tonight, my cock was embedded in her ass. We got up in the morning and she gave me an energetic blowjob. We went into the shower and bathed and played. She douched with some help from me and then I gave her a piss enema while we were still in the shower. Sarah loved that almost as much as being fucked in the ass. We gave her two more warm water ones to truly clean her out. We toweled dry and left the bathroom for my bedroom. Sarah pulled on a mini skirt and a simple pullover blouse with ankle socks and sneakers. I grinned. I pulled on jeans with a tee shirt, ankle socks, and sneakers of my own. We were ready to go. We were in advanced placement classes but handled our homework together easily.

We went into Principal Norris' office with another couple. We shook hands and I pulled off my shoes so getting naked wouldn't be an effort. We striped and I was lacing my sneakers when Principal Norris came in with the school Advisor, Miss Patterson.

Principal Norris was a fine looking woman in her middle forties, petite with a slim figure. Miss Patterson was almost six feet tall and built beautifully though large size. Her breasts and hips were large and looked even bigger with her tiny waist. She was a frequent attendee at our parents' parties and had pulled many a train. She wasn't married and changed men often. After a month, they always looked haggard but happy.

The other two seniors, Warren Jones and Amy Redd, knew each other but didn't go out together. They were average students doing well in average courses. Neither had a remarkable body.

Miz Norris noticed that Amy's pubic hair was trimmed. She was surprised to see that I was clean-shaven of all public hair. Sarah was shaven except for a small triangle pointing down at her clit. She said, "I see you're all readied. Warren and Amy, your slips show no penetration and that you won't participate in 'red' activities. Mark and Sarah, your slips don't show any limitations for either of you." She was a little surprised at that since it was probably the first time for no limits participants who were paired. "If none of you have any questions, you may leave for your homerooms. Have fun this week."

Sarah and I went to our homeroom together since we were in all classes together. Our parents had been friends for years and we got to know each other when very young. As soon as we were old enough, our families exposed the sexual activities within our families and we went after each other. Sarah's breasts were a great, firm B-cup with long sensitive nipples. As we walked along the halls to our homeroom, guys and a few girls were flipping her nipples. Girls were fondling my hard cock until I was leaking precum. Sarah's legs glistened with her cunt juices.

We entered the homeroom and Mister Calloway said, "You two look like you both need relief. Would you like to help each other out?" We nodded. I pushed Sarah face down on his desk and buried my cock in her cunt pounding her hard until we orgasmed. He handed both of us tissues. Sarah wiped her cunt but, before I could clean my cock, she sucked me to the root swallowing and sucking until it emerged from her mouth clean and fairly dry. The other students were making sounds like "Wow!" and "Oh!"

We took our seats but everyone's eyes were on us. Everyone who knew us knew that we were an item but that we weren't exclusive. Sarah had helped the cheerleaders take on the football team two different times. Once, she lay on top of me with my cock buried in her ass while many of the rest of the team ran a train on her cunt filling her with semen until Mindy and Tracey took turns sucking her. She sucked them, too.

Mister Calloway said, "I understand that both of you are in the program with no limitations." We nodded. "Okay. Good luck." He went on with the usual announcements. When the bell rang, we headed for our first period class.

We walked the halls to our English class. On the way, one of the guys in the homeroom walked beside Sarah opposite me and put his hand on her ass fondling it all the way. We entered the English class with the other advanced placement seniors. Miz Hudson taught that class. I thought she was married but I'm not sure. She was almost as tall as Sarah and slim. Though she was over forty, she was an attractive woman though without much in the way of breasts.

As we walked in, she said, "I see you are two of this week's participants. What are your limits?" One of the rules is to cooperate and we both had to admit that we had no limitations. She said, "No limitations? This will be an interesting week. I see you're hard, Mark. Sarah, I see you're wet. I'll have to get you relief.

"First, I have something for you two. We will keep them in my desk and you will wear them when in this classroom. She had four wooden clothespins. Each of us got one on each of our nipples. She had one of the guys lick Sarah's nipples until they extended and then she clipped them. She licked my nipples until they elongated a little. I was moaning when my nipples were clipped. Those clothespins hurt! They also made my cock harder and Sarah wetter.

Miz Hudson said, "Would you like relief?" We nodded moaning. She asked for volunteers. One of Sarah's friends, Mindy, came forward and began to suck my cock taking it deep into her throat allowing me to thrust into her face. Another friend, Tracey, went to Sarah and began to suck her cunt pulling some of my semen as well as taking Sarah along for an orgasmic ride. We both had good cums. I unleashed a good second load into Mindy's mouth and she swallowed every drop. Sarah came to Tracey's mouth and fingers including one up her ass. Miz Hudson noted that. Just after we came, she began the class.

At the end of our class, Miz Hudson collected the four clothespins from our nipples. We again went through the halls being fondled. We were both horny by the time we reached the classroom. Mister Astor smiled as he saw us enter. "Do you need relief?" We nodded. "Go ahead up here at my desk."

Sarah bent over the edge of the desk. She hissed at me, "Mark, please do my ass. I am so hot there!" I walked behind her and pushed deep into her ass with one thrust. She moaned, "Oh, yes! Fuck my ass!" Mister Astor and a good portion of the class looked shocked. I began to pound her ass hard. Mister Astor looked to confirm that my cock was actually in Sarah's ass.

I came hard in her ass and pulled out slowly. Sarah grabbed my arm to bring me around to her face and took my cock in her mouth sucking me. She wiggled her butt. I said, "She wants another cock in her ass. Will one of you help her out?" Michael Hall, one of the guys who played two sports like me stood and walked behind her. He unzipped and let his jeans drop with his cock sticking out of his boxers. He pushed into Sarah's ass and began to fuck her hard. You could hear the sound of his pelvis slapping against her butt cheeks. By the time he unloaded his jizz into her, I was clean and ready to sit down. I whispered to Mister Astor, "Do you have a glass?" He looked curious but retrieved one from his desk. I handed it to Sarah whispering, "Fill it and drink the loads." She grinned. Putting the glass on the floor, she squatted above it and pushed the cum from her rectum into the glass. When nothing more came out, she wiped her ass with some tissues that Mister Astir gave her.

Then, with her knees straight facing away from the class, she bent over and took the glass in her hand, turned and lifted it to her lips, and swallowed it all down. That blew minds. Everyone sat in complete silence.

He went through the class and discussed fashions at different periods in history and how government reacted to those fashions as well as to nudity. It was interesting.

When the bell rang, we took our books and left for our next class next door. It was an advanced sociology class. It was taught by Missus Clarkson. She and her husband were free spirits and had come to parties at both my house and Sarah's. I had fucked her many times. At one party, she and Sarah had gone into a sixty-nine and I took Sarah's ass while she was on top. When we had all cum and rolled apart, Dad rolled her on her stomach facing Sarah's leaking ass and pushed his cock deep into her butt. The force of his thrusts pushed her forward and she began to suck Sarah's ass. There was more history with her and her husband who had a long, thin cock that my younger sister loved up her ass. Caitlin had to have him that way as soon as she saw him.

We came in and her eyes lit up. She said, "I understand you two have no limitations." We nodded slowly. "Good. We will learn about some fetishes this week."

We went to our desks and sat down. I knew this class would be trying as would our Advanced Human Sexuality after lunch. She also taught that class.

When the final bell rang, she said, "We have two participants this week, Mark and Sarah. They are participating with no limitations. In this class, we will talk about things that we will try after lunch.

"Mark, how many times have you cum today?"

"So far, three times."

"Were all in Sarah?"

"Yes."

"We will have to change that. Is there a girl here who will give Mark relief with her pussy?" Two hands quickly went up. Sandra was a reasonably pretty girl though at the edge of heavy. Amanda was her opposite being reed thin. She was slim hipped with tiny breasts. She ran track and did well. Missus Clarkson selected Amanda who smiled and hurried up to me.

I stood as she approached me. She was almost as tall as me. Amanda whispered in my ear, "Make me a woman, Mark. I want you to be my first."

I looked at her slowly. "Only if you're very sure." She nodded.

Sarah had heard and smiled. "Be gentle." She whispered to me.

Missus Clarkson said, "Sarah, how many orgasms and how many guys?"

"Five or six big ones. Just two guys."

"I'm sure you could use another if there is a volunteer." Four boys raised their hands. Missus Clarkson selected Ron who was a little on the short side. He didn't date much and might even be a virgin.

While that was going on, I had begun to kiss and stroke Amanda softly feeding her my tongue and moving my hands all over her upper body. She was quivering and I was hard. I lifted her onto Missus Clarkson's desk and began to remove some of her clothing exposing her chest first. "They're beautiful!" I palmed her small breasts. They were small but perfectly shaped with nice nipples. She moaned and then moaned some more when I began to suck on them raising her level of excitement beyond where it had ever been before.

Sarah was kneeling before Ron saying, "I'm going to take the edge off first." She unfastened his pants and pulled them and his white briefs down. A very respectable six incher popped out. She murmured, "Very nice. That's going to feel good in my pussy." She engulfed him and he went weak kneed. I was used to her talented mouth and she made me weak kneed some times.

Amanda was moaning into my mouth as I palmed her breasts and French kissed her. She was excited with the feelings her body was experiencing. That excitement fed mine. I moved one hand down over her pubic area and gently rubbed her. She groaned some more pulling me tightly to her. She even had a small orgasm! I moved my hand to the fastener of her jeans unbuttoning it and unzipping them. She wiggled to get them away from her body. I pushed them down and she kicked them off. I pulled back enough to look. She had a long, lean body that actually looked better naked than clothed since she didn't wear figure-flattering clothes. Her legs opened and my hand went between them to rub her mound making her groan more.

I brought my mouth from her breast to her mouth and we kissed some more. I heard Ron moan, "I'm coming! Ohh!" I could hear Sarah making big, showy swallowing noises as she received his load down her throat. That girl loved cum! She had him sitting on Missus Clarkson's desk chair. She kept sucking his cock renewing his erection or keeping him hard. She mounted him suddenly taking him balls deep in her welcoming pussy. He groaned again as his cock was captured by her talented pussy. I knew she would milk him as they fucked until he filled her with his load.

Amanda pulled my head to her so she could whisper in my ear. She was panting with arousal. "Please, Mark, please give me your cock. I want to be a woman. I want you to do it." I moved my hand some and pushed her panties away from her waist and down her legs. She moaned again as my hand began to touch her skin between her legs. She was wet and hot. I worked a finger into the folds of her cunt gently but insistently. She was shaved completely clean. She moaned more and kicked her panties to the floor and opened her legs even more. I gently pushed my finger further into her virginal hole and found her hymen. She put a hand on my cock and pulled at it. She moaned, "I want it!" I stood between her legs and began to kiss my way down her body. Everything about her body was amazingly tight. Those small breasts stood tall on her chest with aroused nipples that were red. They were so firm that when she leaned back, they didn't spread or sag at all. I kissed and sucked each one before moving lower. I kept one hand on a breast and kissed my way down her stomach making her moan with her arousal. I kissed the top of her pussy making her groan loudly. I kept one finger in her and sucked and licked her clit. She was starting to buck as another bigger orgasm was beginning to surface.

I licked again and wiggled my finger. As she began her orgasm, I quickly lifted up and pushed my cock into her pussy through her hymen and burying my length in her tight pussy. She almost convulsed as she came and felt her hymen tear and the walls of her cuntal tube stretch while I held my cock all the way in her body. She pulled my head to hers and kissed me hard. She released my mouth from hers. Her eyes were shining. "Fuck me! Oh, please! Fuck me!"

I began to move in her and her legs wrapped around my waist with her heels pulling at my butt trying to get my cock in her as deeply as she could.

I whispered, "Let me move. You'll like it."

She whimpered, "I love it now!" I began to thrust gently and she began to moan more as her body took her places that she had never been. She was extremely tight and, even though I had come three times, I knew it wouldn't take long before I emptied the contents of my balls into her body. Her level of excitement continued to rise as we moved in the age-old rhythm. She was so responsive to her body's sensations and her desires. We were moving rapidly to an enormous orgasm that we would share. I began to thrust hard into her body and she was meeting my every thrust by pulling me into her and tightening her inner muscles to try to hold me. Her pussy was milking me as well as Sarah ever does.

It was an exquisite fuck. We came together and the walls of her pussy milked my cock completely making me limp. When I gently pulled out of her and kissed her lips gently, I noticed they were smiling. I turned a little and Sarah swallowed my cock cleaning it. She then moved to Amanda's pussy kissing and licking as she sucked my load and her girl cum from it. Sarah swallowed every thing she could suck from Amanda. When she came up, Amanda smiled at her and pulled her head and they kissed with lots of tongue. I am sure Amanda could taste her cum and mine from Sarah's mouth. We helped her put her clothes back on and walked her back to her seat. I gave her another kiss and a hug. She whispered, "Thank you."

I noticed that Ron was sitting at his desk slack-jawed from having cum twice in Sarah. The class went on for the short remainder of the period and then the bell sounded for lunch. The group of us went to the cafeteria, picked up our meals, and found seats. The other couple in the program sat with us. Both of them looked more uncomfortable in their skin than Sarah and I. We weren't bothered by nudity since we had been active sexually since fourteen and with many adults as well for the last two years since we had turned sixteen.

We went into our Advanced Human Sexuality class and found everyone in there naked, even Missus Clarkson! She said, "While we were waiting for you, we voted. We are all going to join you this week naked in all our classes. We are all going to be naked in school this week. We want to get more people to join us and keep it going!" I was surprised at this. Missus Clarkson continued. "Nudity is more accepted now than ever before. Everyone in the class will be going naked the rest of the week including me. We were just going to talk about staying naked twenty-four hours a day. There are no laws requiring anyone to wear clothes any more."

Sarah said, "Missus Clarkson, I want to suck your nipples." She moved up to her chest and began to do what she wanted making Missus Clarkson moan as she quickly became aroused. Guys came up to them and began to fondle both their bodies. The girls, led by Amanda and Sandra, crowded around me taking my hands and placing them on their bodies and fondling my body with their hands. I was quickly hard and Sandra said in a loud whisper, "I want your cock in me." She bent forward over Missus Clarkson's desk with her legs spread exposing her openings.

I whispered. "Which hole, Sandra?"

"Either, both." I pushed into a wet pussy that was not tight! I pumped her pussy a few times, pulled out, and pushed into her puckered ass hole. She moaned when I thrust deeply into her butt. "Damn, I love to fuck. Do me hard, Mark. Pound my ass hard!" I was driving into her butt hard and she was enjoying having her ass reamed.

I looked up and saw Missus Clarkson was also bent over the desk being fucked doggy and loving it. Her hands cupped Sandra's breasts pulling at her nipples. The boy behind her shot his load and moved away. Another boy quickly took his place and began to fuck her hard. Another one of the girls went to her knees and sucked the wet cock. When he was hard again, she bent over a student desk and he entered her and began to fuck her pussy.

I felt a hand on my butt and then a finger pushed into my ass and was rubbing my prostrate taking me to a climax. I pumped a big load into Sandra's ass. I pulled out and another boy pushed his cock into her ass. I saw Sarah sitting on a boy who was in Missus Clarkson's desk chair and taking his cock into one of her holes. I moved in front of her and she lowered her head and sucked my cock to the root. I saw Amanda bent over another student desk with a student doing her. She was smiling happily and loving what her body felt.

The class became an orgy with everyone being fucked or fucking without regard to who was getting pumped. Sarah, Missus Clarkson, and Sandra were sucking cocks, cunts and ass holes to get any cum available. I didn't know that Sandra was heavily into sex but her cunt was loose and her ass was easily able to accept me. She took cocks fresh from ass holes and avidly sucked girl's ass holes. Missus Clarkson also fed on cream pies from pussies and ass holes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.