Jasmine's Guilt - Cover

Jasmine's Guilt

Copyright© 2014 by Talon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I keep my family going. My husband doesn't work; either at home or at a job. I do it all. I also have a lover, but I feel so guilty about it. But my God does that man make me feel good. Will I give him up? No way. Here is my tale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Size  

Jasmine felt the bed shift slightly which resulted in pushing her more away from her slumber. At the first feelings of Harry shifting his weight she had awoke and she'd tried so hard to fall back to sleep but now she realized she was fighting a losing battle. The bed moved again as Harry sat up and she was now completely awake. Finally Jasmine felt the bed move one last time as Harry stood and padded off to the bathroom to relieve himself.

Jasmine lay quietly curled up letting her thoughts flow; mentally reflecting all of the things she needed to accomplish during the upcoming week. She ticked off the doctor appointments both she and the girls had and she made plans on how to get the girls to their appointments on time. In addition she had to make sure Harry was on time to his various meetings and appointments as well as her hectic work schedule.

Her thoughts centered on what needed to happen today and then tomorrow. There was the appointment on Wednesday, or was it Tuesday which Harry had to keep? She made a mental note to check on the correct date and time. As her mind moved through the week it finally settled to what she needed to accomplish on Thursday. When Thursday came to her mind, her body jumped ... Thursday, that was the day Tal wanted to see her.

Tal! Just the thought of him made her pussy tighten while her heart beat a little faster. And as always, with the sensual thoughts of Tal and her carnal desire for him came the deep feelings of guilt. Guilt! Why did she have to have those feelings of guilt she always wondered? Jasmine worked very hard at keeping her little family together and providing for all of their needs. With Harry out of work she had become the bread-winner for the family as well as the major stable force.

Jasmine found having to be both mother and father to the kids, as well as the caretaker for Harry; all of her duties had eaten away any physical desires she once had for Harry. She felt guilty she just didn't have the passion she once had for physical love making with Harry. She hated to admit to herself she was somewhat grateful because most of time he wasn't interested either, but it didn't help satisfy her needs in any fashion. When she thought of how much she wanted those physical hungers satisfied and how well Tal filled those needs and desires, she could feel her feelings of guilt slip away and she wanted to go ahead with her tryst with Tal on Thursday. But, then the guilt would creep out of its hiding place inside of her mind and for some reason it always destroyed part of the passion and desires she felt.

As Jasmine lay there thinking about Tal and how wonderful it felt to be with him and in his arms, her hand crept down between her legs and she softly started moving her fingers across her clit. When she realized what she was doing she quickly sat up thinking to herself, "Oh damn; why do I make things so difficult? I deserve to have my needs satisfied just as I satisfy the needs of my family!"

Jasmine heard Harry leave the bathroom and head for the kitchen to start the morning coffee. She got up and padded nude into the bathroom to prepare for her day. As she passed the mirror she stopped, turned and looked at herself. Looking back from the mirror she saw a tall woman with large breasts capped with hard nipples from the cool morning air. Even though she visited the gym at work a couple of days a week, she still had a slight tummy, but she felt her bottom was still sexy and all in all she felt a certain pride in her appearance. After twelve years of marriage and two daughters she knew she still turned a few heads and under her tousled blond curls was a handsome face with bright blue eyes. She kept her pubic hair short and she should see her large extended vaginal lips and clit protruding.

Finally, with the girls headed off to school and Harry set for his day at home, Jasmine went out, got in her car and headed for work. Her mind continued to wander now covering the things she needed to accomplish at work and some of the various personal things she needed to deal with.

Jasmine noticed the traffic light up ahead turn red and as she slowed down, she pulled up behind a white car which was also stopped at the light. The car in front of her reminded her of Tal's car and without any warning her thoughts suddenly centered on him. Waiting for the light to change she could feel his arms around her, his lips on hers; his scent invading her brain and she found herself mentally in the back seat of his car sitting on his lap.

The erotic memory of the incident now occupied all her thoughts as she remember how wonderful it had been being nestled down onto his lap with just her top on, naked from the waist down and how marvelous it had felt as she sat filled with his large erection. Her memory focused on how delightfully he filled her pussy. No man had ever filled her the way Tal did; Jasmine had never known a man as large as Tal. She remembered his hands cradling the cheeks of her bottom. She felt those big hands lifting her gently up and then how incredible she had felt as her pussy filled as he let her back down onto his massive hard, stiff cock ... over and over. That had been the first time he had touched her anus and she recalled how she had screamed with her climax and gushed for the first time onto his lap. Her carnal thoughts completely filled her mind and she became aware her pussy was becoming moist and wanting.

A honking horn brought her out of her revelry and she observed the light had changed green ... the white car now pulling away from her. Quickly her car sped up and as her car picked up speed; she slapped both hands against the wheel and cried aloud, "Fuck!" Again she struck the wheel and this time screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK!"

Her body was now completely turned on and she could feel the desire between her thighs ... feel the hunger ... feel the need she had for Tal and at that moment she knew she was going to keep her appointment with him. She felt she earned it ... guilt be damned, Jasmine wanted to feel him take her ... ravish her ... hold her in his arms and with just his cock inserted inside of her, demand her to climax and she knew that would be all it would take to summons her release and how wonderful it would feel.

However as Jasmine drove on to work, she also knew her demons were not finished with her. Jasmine knew the dragons would continue to roam through her head and she knew her battle was far from won. But, at that moment what she completely realized was she was very horny now and she still had a complete day to handle of work. She just hoped that Tal would call her once during the day and she could hear his voice. That would help - not much - but it would help her at least get through this day.

But, what about Thursday? What was she going to do about Thursday? Already she could feel her resolve slipping away and as Jasmines car sped on towards work, her mind was elsewhere.


The car was warm from sitting in the sun and Jasmine quickly rolled down the window to try and cool her vehicle off. As she leaned forward to start her car, she remembered the short phone call she had just finished; the sweet call from Tal. When Jasmine glanced in the mirror to check and see if it was clear to back up, she saw her face and noticed she had a grin stretching from ear to ear. Why was it so easy now to know she was going to keep her meeting with him and yet - she knew in just a few minutes that resolve would start to fade. She muttered aloud to herself, "I'm going to meet him ... I am going to meet him! I deserve it."

Her two afternoon appointments went well and Jasmine was home well before she had expected. She had hoped that dinner would be under way. She laid out all the necessary ingredients and gave Harry instructions what to do before she left for work. As she walked through the kitchen she found she was very disappointed to find nothing had been done. She considered saying something but held her tongue. What was the point? She was tired of the fight and he just didn't seem to care.


The sun shining through the bedroom window woke her the next morning and she could tell Harry was already up and in the bathroom. Jasmine lay on her back and thought of the things she needed to get done during the day. She remembered one thing she hadn't finished yesterday and as she remembered the past day, she recalled last night how horny she had been when she went to bed and how much she had wanted Harry to take her and make love. The previous day thinking about Tal had left her wanting and horny and all of the hints and sexy comments had done nothing to interest Harry. She asked him if he wanted to make love and she recalled how much it hurt when he told her he wasn't in the mood.

Jasmine allowed her mind to wander and quickly she found Tal slipping into her thoughts. She lay there with the sun on her face and kept her eyes closed. As she allowed more and more of Tal to enter her mind, she found she could smell him ... see him ... taste him ... feel him. She felt his large hands cup her breasts and fondle them. She remembered his words and how much he told her he adored her large breasts. She could feel his lips encircling her nipples and how it felt as he suckled on her. Her thoughts were so strong she could swear she felt him suckling on her. Jasmine reached up and touched her nipples, finding they were long and hard. The hunger and desire she felt now reached down between her thighs; reaching up into her vagina and her hand slipped down between her legs. She could feel how wet she was and her body ached with her yearning. As she touched herself she thought of his tongue licking her. She could feel his tongue flick at her anus and then moving slowly up her slit until finally how it felt when he sucked her hard clit. With a swiftness that surprised her, she climaxed.

Later as she stood in the morning shower she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she was going to make her appointment with Tal. The dragons be damned ... guilt be damned ... she wanted ... NO ... she had to have Tal inside of her again!


Hello. My name is Tal. I thought if I wrote down some of my feelings regarding my relationship with Jasmine I could try and see if I can make some sense about my involved with.

I know I'm married and I know how hurt I'd be if I found my wife was having an affair. Yes I know; that's double standards. I know a lot of people view what I do with Jasmine as wrong. And to top it all off; I have a sex life most men would kill for since my spouse, Kaye is very highly sexed and we have sexual sessions on the week-end which would make many people blush. Kaye and I have found our areas of play are not for everyone, but they suit us and we are very content and happy with every aspect of our sex lives. So I hear you asking, "Why are you cheating on your wife? If thing are so great in the bedroom, why do you have this thing with Jasmine?"

Well, first off -- I have to. By that I mean even though there is no gun to my head or anything, there is something Jasmine provides for me I have to have. She is like a drug I can't do without. Every time I see her naked my cock gets hard and I want her. I have even tried to think about Kaye when I'm with Jasmine to see if that will dull my lust: but it doesn't. I've never found a woman who feels like Jasmine when we make love. I know I'm a bit larger in the male department than average but it's like she was made for me. Do I feel guilty ... hell yes! The really scary part of our affair is how careful I have to be because of how much I want her and the more I see her how close we become. I have to keep her at arm's length because if I let her get to me I fear I could so easily want just her and that's impossible.

I've tried to examine what there is about her that makes her so special to me. And try as I might, I have nothing I can offer. I've wondered if it's her sensuous body. I find her breasts and nipples are the perfect size and her bottom is divine. Not to brag, but I've been with many women over my life and not one fits my body like Jasmine's. When she sucks on me I can climax in seconds while with most women I can't ever climax during oral sex. The same with anal sex; I just can't climax with any woman that way but with Jasmine after just a few strokes I start to shake, my knees are weak and I have to fight not to cum. When I finally do climax the feelings of my cum filling her bowels seems to release her climax as well. I do not do drugs, but Jasmine is the drug I can't do without.

So, that brings up the question, is it my ego she satisfies? Well, yes. But it's so much more than that. She tells me all the time how much she needs me in her life. I know her home situation is not the best and I know Harry does nothing to try and help out. He refuses to even look for work. He refuses to help out around the house. Most of all, he refuses to even make love to Jasmine. That's the part I have the most trouble with. If you ever saw her, you would find the idea any man wouldn't want to make love to her is beyond comprehension. I watch her walk by and see men look at her; or should I say, lust after her. I guess the proper terminology for Jasmine is MILF. But if you look at her really close, you can see there is so much more to her; there is the hunger; hunger to be used sexually. The hunger she has is so strong I can just touch her and demand that she climaxes, and she does.

I also know she feels so guilty about us ... but I don't know how to help her see our relationship takes nothing away from what she has at home, but instead makes it all better; more tolerable. How so? When things are difficult, she has told me she can pull out the memories of us and she's told me it makes things go easier for a time. I know I do it all of the time; memories of her have gotten me through so much.

We are suppose to see each other this coming Thursday and I wonder if she's going to be able to make it. Some times I wish there was a way she could see inside of my head and see how much she means to me; how special she is and how much I enjoy our time together.

I remember each and every time we've been together. Even if it is just sitting in the back seat of my car; our arms wrapped around one another, her sitting naked on my lap with my erection deep inside of her. I remember feeling her pussy throb as she climaxed and her little sounds of pleasure as I pumped into her over and over.

I remember the first time I slipped my finger into her anus when she was sitting on my lap and her scream of pleasure and how wet my lap became. She told me it was the first time she had ever had a climax that gushed liquid. I was so aroused and she was so embarrassed. I kept my finger inside of her and made her cum again. I didn't move, all I had was just my finger in her anus and my cock in her pussy and didn't move at all. For the second time in just a few moments she filled my lap again and held her face against my chest as she climaxed. That was all it took for me to release inside of her.

I recall one morning when she was able to come to my home and we made love. I can still close my eyes and see her naked body trembling as she lay there tied to the massage table, her bottom red from my hand and her pussy juice flowing down her legs. I remember how easily she climaxed and how she loved it as I helped her cum over and over. That was our first time for anal intercourse. The sight of my cock slipping in and out of her anus drove me wild. I watched as the skin of her anus would pull back as I pulled my cock out and then the sounds of her moaning as I pushed myself back in again. When I exploded inside of her it set off her climax and it had been so strong she had pushed my cock out of her bottom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.