Twenty Five Days - Cover

Twenty Five Days

Copyright© 2014 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is an interracial hot wife style story that a friend gave me the idea for. If you do not like those types of stories then please move on. If you happen to enjoy them, then please enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Spanking   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Public Sex  

John walked into the home he shared with his wife, calling out for her hoping that she was about ready. He knew that in situations like this that she took a bit longer to put on the finishing touches. They were going to dinner with his boss, a couple of other people from the company and their wives, as well as Shawn Miller. Shawn was a high level manager with a company that John's employer had contracts with, starting four months prior. He came to town for three days a month to keep in touch and keep things working as smoothly as possible. It was not really necessary yet Shawn's boss, being the anal retentive guy he was, wanted to keep close ties between the two companies since they relied on the products to keep his business running and the company they used before had let them down in a big way.

"I'll be out in a few minutes babe," Hayley called out in her usual girlish sounding voice from their bedroom.

She took longer to get ready in these situations to keep up appearances as a perfect couple in front of John's boss and co-workers. Not that she, John or anyone else thought that they were not the perfect couple. In her mind, she figured that if she did not look her best, then it would reflect badly on her husband, and she did not want anything to reflect badly on him or his career in any way. John would tell her repeatedly that it was not necessary, that she could easily show up with him in a pair of sweats and an old raggedy t-shirt, and no one would complain. It was always in a joking manner of course, and they both knew that he liked showing her off as much as she liked being shown off.

John walked into the bedroom they shared and saw her standing in front of her dresser, adding the final touches with a few spritz of his favorite perfume. As usual, Hayley wore a conservative, yet sexy dress with sexy three inch spike heeled shoes. The dress was a dark maroon strapless number that covered all but the very top of her small breasts, and fell to just below her shoulder blades in back. It was not skin tight, but just enough to show off her slim and toned five foot two inch figure. The lower hem fell to just above her knees, which were covered by a pair of silk stockings. The stockings were sheer enough to be able to see her perfectly manicured toe nails through the open toed strappy shoes.

Placing the bottle of perfume back on the dresser she did a quick twirl flaring up the hem of her dress, "So, do I look OK?"

John stepped up to his wife and put both hands around her waist, locking his fingers together in the small of her back and giving her a light peck on her lips, that could only be described as pouty.

Pulling back slightly he looked his young wife up and down, "You look perfect as usual, though you know you don't have to act like you are trying to look the perfect part you know? The other wives looking their absolute best cannot even compete."

"I know, but you know how I like to look perfect and make the other men jealous of you," Hayley said with another quick peck of the lips, not wanting to mess up her lipstick as usual. That would be fine later though.


They had arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early as usual. John arrived a few minutes early for everything. It was a trait that had been passed onto him by his parents. Almost everything he did in his life, he did to make his parents proud, from overachieving on his grades all the way through college, to his time in high school on the baseball team, to his current job. Those things were instilled into him from an early age, and continued to be a big part of how he carried himself through life, even though his parents were no longer around. They had died at a relatively young age, both being fifty one when they were killed in a car accident. They had been travelling when they drove into a sudden fog bank and got caught up in the carnage that took place there.

John had taken it very hard of course, seeing as his parents had been such a large part of his life, and he had no other family except distant relatives in other states. He was just glad that they had met Hayley before they passed, and with her immense love and understanding, he had managed to get over their deaths and move on with his life. It was also with the help of her family which had already grown to love him as one of their own.

Being early as usual they were the first ones to the reserved table at Ciro's. It was a favorite of his and his bosses as well. His boss, Steven 'don't ever call me Steve' Bradley was an older gentleman in his early sixties and had taken John under his wing once he realized how good of a worker he was. Ciro's served Italian straight out of Italy. Being an establishment with a cozy neighborhood appeal was the reason that Steven liked it so much. It was the perfect place to get clients to relax a little more than they would at one of the large fancy restaurants in town. One of the features that appealed to everyone the most was the restaurant had a u-shaped bar in the middle, with the dining area on one side and a dance floor on the other. It was not unusual for them to spend several hours there when they got together to eat, drink, and talk business. Clients were encouraged to bring their spouses to these relaxed business meetings.

Shawn though was widowed, and still single from having not moved on yet, as well as from out of town. He showed up a couple of minutes after John and Hayley just as they were ordering their drinks.

"Shawn, good to see you could make it. Can we get you a drink? They have a near perfect house wine," John said as he stood to shake hands.

"Absolutely, the house wine would be just fine," he replied.

John introduced Hayley then finished with the waitress.

"I'm Shawn Miller. It's a pleasure; John has told me so much about you," he said extending his hand to her while having a difficult time keeping his eyes looking into hers instead of at the small amount of cleavage on display from her dress.

"Yes, it's nice to finally meet you as well. John has told me that you spend most of your time working together while you are in town," Hayley replied as she took his hand.

"That's correct, although it really isn't necessary. John has everything under control. I keep telling my boss that, but we had problems with the last company that we dealt with so I get to spend three days a month here," he said still holding her hand, looking into her sky blue eyes. 'This woman is incredible' he thought. 'John was being too modest when he described her. She is not the most beautiful, but there is just something about her. I can't quite put my finger on it, but she just lights a fire, ' he said to himself, not realizing that he had been holding her hand and staring into her eyes for almost thirty seconds now after he had replied to her before realizing that she was looking just a little nervous. Is she becoming flushed he wondered.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's just that John had said you were beautiful, and I suppose you still caught me by surprise," he finally said slowly letting go of her hand.

"It's fine, and I'm very flattered. Thank you." She felt a slight flush come to her face and upper chest. Thinking that John had never mentioned Shawn was a black man, not that it mattered, and that he was so good looking, with the slightest amount of grey starting to show in his hair.

John, having finished with the waitress moments after Shawn had arrived, had witnessed the awkward, yet obviously hunger filled exchange between his Hayley and Shawn. He did not let it upset him. He enjoyed when his wife flirted with other men.

They had opened up their marriage twice before, both times with people that were in the process of moving away to other states. Their next door neighbors and close friends for a little over a year had decided to move to the west coast after the husband Mike had gotten a new job offer. The two men had been very open with one another about their sexual lives with their wives and had wanted to get them open to swapping, but had never been brave enough to act on it. That is until Mike took the new job offer. With that hanging over them the two decided to just go for it and see what happened. It turned out to be a wonderful experience.

He and Hayley had shared their sexual fantasies with one another. John had gotten her to talk about those in the hopes of getting her to go along with the idea of the swap. Although he had enjoyed the sex with Stacey, it was seeing Hayley take Mike between her legs that had made it the most memorable yet he could not explain why. He admitted to her that he had been a voyeur most of his life, having witnessed his mother and father together once when they were on vacation, and obviously could not stand to not have sex with one another even though their ten year old son was sleeping in the other bed in the same hotel room, or so they thought.

John also loved to see Hayley flirt with other men. He could not explain this behavior to her. Hayley, even though she told John over and over again that despite their shared fantasies, did not want to be with anyone but him. Nevertheless she gave him what he wanted and would openly flirt with men from time to time while they were out together. It did make the sex that much more exciting once they got home, and she secretly loved what they were doing.

Hayley had told him that although she had enjoyed the night they spent with Mike and Stacey, especially her time with Mike, only the fourth guy she had been with, she had felt very jealous seeing her husband with another woman and stated that she did not feel she could handle that again. John surprised her saying he was fine with that, and immediately suggested that with her approval of course, she should make an offer of a special goodbye to any single friends they had if they moved away. Hayley quickly agreed, not too enthusiastically she hoped. Since that would not happen often, it would end up being a special time for them to live out a little fantasy once in a while.

It was three months later that one of Johns close friends had announced he was moving away. John told Hayley right away and asked her if she were still open to the idea. Hayley agreed and once again took another man besides her husband between her legs. Both men had sex with her at the same time that night before calling a halt to their activities late in the evening. Hayley enjoyed the experience, but secretly wished that Adam had been better endowed and a better lover, though she was also happy that he was not as big as her husband when John entered her pussy and Adam took her ass.

That was eight months prior to meeting Shawn. Now, here she was thinking of what it would be like to have her husband see her taken by this older black gentleman. Hayley did leave one fantasy out of her confession to John. She wanted to be with a black man. Not as a boyfriend or husband, but for some reason she just wanted the experience. It was the taboo of course, the contrast in skin colors as well. She also hoped that the truth would live up to the myth. She had seen her share of porn though, and knew that not all black men, even those in the pornography business had a huge cock.

John was not lacking in that department either she thought, still feeling flushed by momentarily thinking of what Shawn had hanging between his legs. John was not quite eight inches and thick enough that he stretched her more than any of the other lovers she had had. She quickly tried to put all of those thoughts out of her mind though. She did not want to sleep with a man that John would be seeing and working with several days a month. Some moisture developed on her lower lips with that thought. 'What if he was hung, really hung?' John would have to work alongside this virile looking black Adonis knowing that he stretched his wife and reached an area inside her that John could only dream of.

"Excuse me, here is your wine ma'am," the waitress stated, bringing Hayley out of her sexual trance.

Suddenly realizing she had already returned to her chair and had been running her eyes around this man's chiseled upper torso. My god he was gorgeous. Hayley loved her husband, but she could not help but think that if this man had the proper equipment then she would almost be willing to tell John that she was going to let this man have his way with her whether he approved or not, and deal with the fallout after the deed was done.

Thankfully for her, the others started arriving moments later. Two carafes of wine were brought out and dinner was ordered. Adhering to Stevens rules at these dinners, the conversation was only part business. By the time dinner was finished, so was the business talk. It was the Thursday prior to Memorial Day weekend, so Shawn was leaving earlier than usual the next day, and they all decided to hang around for a while.

Around ten o'clock that evening, Steven, his wife Evelyn and his second in charge, Bob, and his wife Michelle excused themselves and went home. The other two couples and Shawn remained, moving to the only open area of the bar, which was on the dining room side. Dancing on the medium size dance floor was the next order of business as the husbands left Shawn alone for a few minutes. John and Hayley danced to a couple of songs then decided to return to their spot at the bar, as to not leave Shawn feeling left out for too long.

On the way back to the table, Hayley, being a little tipsy from the wine leaned into John and spoke quietly too him. "Would it bother you if I offered Shawn a dance? I sort of feel bad that he might be feeling left out."

John, not surprised by her question, would have to have been dead to not notice the obvious. She was turned on by that man. He had a difficult time hiding his apprehension, though he had shared her with two other men, this was different. He had to work with this guy, albeit only a few days a month, but what if Hayley did indeed want to sleep with him? Her craving was obvious, and had given him much attention throughout the meal. The two of them also enjoyed her flirting with other men to spice up their lovemaking, but this was being done with his boss and co-workers right there, and was a little too close to home as they say. He also thought back to the first moment that he had thought of possibly entertaining the idea of talking to Shawn and Hayley about getting the two together. He and Shawn were getting to know one another a little better and talking about their personal lives when Shawn showed him a picture of his wife.

She had been a beautiful white woman who had passed away due to complications from a relatively minor illness. Once John had seen that she had been white, he immediately started to imagine his beautiful Hayley giving herself to a black man. It was always something that turned him on in porn films, but until that moment had never thought about seeing it happen with his wife.

"No baby, it won't bother me. You go ahead and ask him, I'm going to the restroom."

"OK sweetie."

"Keep it relatively innocent. I have to see that guy after this, and do not forget that Ryan and Jenny are still here."

"I know babe, I just feel sorry for him is all," she said, while at the same time thinking that she feels equally sorry for herself if she never gets the chance to try him on for size.

John gave her a quick kiss and they parted before they reached Shawn.

Gathering her nerves, she sauntered over to Shawn and leaned into the bar next to him. "So, do you dance?"

"I've been known to on occasion. Why, are you offering?" he replied with a slight smile as he let his eyes trail down her back to her legs. She had her right foot lifted off the ground and was rubbing the top of it lightly on the back of her left calf.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.