CFNME - Cover

CFNME

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 2

Al Baron was on edge for the next three days. In fact, every time he encountered either Gail or Wanda he began to sweat and his cock began to get hard. Each of these girls from his grade 11 class smirked as they couldn't help but notice their teacher's discomfort and arousal. But, strangely enough, neither girl exercised their power over Sir. Which is not to say they did not torment him. But they did so in clever and teasing ways.

Mr. Baron, or 'Sir' as he had demanded to be addressed, had given his word, his solemn pledge, to obey these girls in a very specific way. The girls; rules of punishment were:

(1) When any girls in this class demand it of you, you will remove all your clothes and stay naked for as long as we please

(2) You will in no way try to cover your naughty bits, not with your hands or anything else

(3) You will endure spanking, strapping, whipping and switching upon your bare buttocks until we deem your butt to be red and sore enough

(4) You will refrain from touching yourself when alone ... no private masturbation! BUT

(5) You will stroke your cock IN PUBLIC PLACES if and when any of us demand it.

These rules were laid down and Al had agreed to them three days ago. Today he was beginning to think it had all been one embarrassing gag and he might be able to forget about it. Maybe they were just teasing with him and had been satisfied in making him strip naked before his History class earlier this week. After all, Gail and Wanda were clearly teasing when, meeting him in the school hallway at the end of the day, Wanda had gone up to him and slowly, quietly said, " Sir, you must now take off... ( pause ) the rest of the day. School's over." And she smirked and giggled.

Or the time Gail approached him in the cafeteria where he was on monitor duty. Gail was bringing her tray to the table and 'accidentally' spilled her milk on Sir's pants, soaking them thoroughly. She gasped loudly then smiled up at him and said, " Sir, I am so sorry. I'm afraid that now you're going to have to take off your pants and your underpants... ( pause ) when you get home and wash them.' She winked and giggled.

But not since Sir's humiliating stripping and strapping at the hands of his all-girl class three days ago, had he been made to disrobe or submit to the other demands of his pledge. So he can be forgiven for thinking his ordeal was over. Oddly, Sir felt a bit disappointed in that. But Wanda and Gail had just been toying with him. They rightly surmised that his shock and humiliation would be all the greater if his guard were let down.

Sir had a free period at two o'clock and was on his way to the teachers' lounge when Gail and Wanda cornered him. No more coy toying with their submissive victim! They warned him if he didn't want to spend the next 50 minutes buck naked and jerking off in the teachers' lounge, he had better come along with them right now, go along with whatever they said and do exactly as he was told. Sir had no choice and, once again, he did as he was told.

The three took a left down the hall and stood outside Ms. Ashton's ninth grade Social Studies class. Wanda informed Sir that, to protect his reputation and deflect any blame, he was to pretend to be under hypnosis and therefore not responsible for his actions, but that he must still obey all their commands for the next hour. Sir nodded, relieved that he would be made to do as he was told but not be blamed.

Wanda did all the talking as the three entered the classroom. She went over to Ms. Ashton and spoke quietly with her for a couple of minutes. Then the teacher turned to her class of 15 and 14-year-old girls and informed them that she would be leaving the class in the hands of these two girls who had a social experiment for them. She would return at the end of the class.

Ms. Ashton then left and Wanda addressed the class:

"Girls, Mr. Baron is acting as a sub today, although he has just started as a full-time teacher. By 'sub', I mean he has been a subject of a mind control experiment this morning and we are here to demonstrate the social impact of his treatment."

A shy girl in the front row raised her hand and asked, " What kind of experiment has he done? He looks a little stunned to me. Is he on drugs? " Giggles from girls in the back rows.

"A very good observation, young lady." Said Wanda who loved lording it over the younger girls at school. " Mr. Baron has undergone deep hypnosis and is now in a neutral head space. His mind is a blank page upon which we shall now write. He is in a trance but shortly we will bring him round with the snap of our fingers ... BUT ... first we need to test the state of his hypnotic mind. We can only do that by ordering his subconscious to act in ways his non-hypnotized self would never do."

"How do we do that?" asked another girl.

"By implanting a post-hypnotic suggestion which will be an irresistible command. He will be out of his trance but still he will have to do as he's told ... no matter how embarrassing. The trigger word to put him in that state will be... ' Bare on '.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.