CFNME - Cover

CFNME

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 1

Al Baron was nervous as he entered the classroom on the first day of the school year. The 65 year-old had done many things in his life, but nearing retirement he chose to embark on a teaching career and therefore had only recently graduated with a B.ED. with six months experience as a TA, but this was his first posting as a full-time teacher and he was unsure of himself. Not that he was less than learned in his field of study, Early American History, but not confident in his command of a class. Especially not this one at Teason Private School for Girls. Mr. Baron faced twenty 11th grade 16 and 17 year-old girls each wearing school uniforms of a style he'd only glimpsed on porn sites

As it was a warm September day, the girls had taken the liberty of loosening their school ties and unbuttoning their blouses in such a way that their lace bras ( those who bothered wearing one ) peeked provocatively. Not the heat of the air, but the heat of the chase made more than a few of the girls hike their plaid, pleated skirts up so the hems were mid-thigh rather than below the knee as per school regulations. A few of the girls in the front row had not bothered wearing regulation panties either; in fact, two of the sexiest wore no panties at all but kept their knees discretely together ... for the time being.

Mr. Baron was suitably attired in loose fitting dress slacks, starched white shirt, jacket and tie, argyles and comfortable, light leather shoes. Teachers, always called 'Sir' in the British tradition, were symbols of authority and propriety and had to dress the part. But as they were expected to stand most of the day, they were allowed to wear flexible footwear with a firm arch but soft leather sole. More like a leather topped slipper, really.

The first five minutes were critical for a new teacher. Students are like wild animals in that they can smell fear. Any outward signs of uncertainty or trepidation would arouse the pack instinct of these impish, young hellions.

Beads of sweat formed on Al Baron, forehead. His fingers twitched as he grabbed the chalk to write his name on the blackboard. When Wanda Disarmia, the panty-free girl in the front row, slowly spread her legs and shifted in her seat, Al Baron gasped and began breathing shallowly as his nether regions took note and 'Sir' came to attention. Baron's balls were sweating and his manly scent could be detected to those in the front row.

There were smug smiles more than girlish giggles as Sir, in an attempt to hide his tenting trousers, had turned his back on the group and began outlining the semester course of study with a trembling hand holding the chalk. When he turned around, the class could see Sir had chalk dust all over his pants' front which only accented his bulging package. Baron was one of those rare and lucky men his age who did not suffer from Erectile Dysfunction and had no need of medicinal aids to reach either erection or orgasm.

Wanda, clearly the clique leader of the group, feigned concern and embarrassment for her teacher. She rose from her desk and approached her clearly embarrassed teacher who had heard the soft giggling behind his back. Wanda gave her sincerest fake-innocence look as she tilted her head slightly and lowered her lids.

"Sir," the buxom 17 year-old said, " You seem to have soiled your pants..." Baron blushed deeply, well aware of how moist his tight jockey shorts had become in the past two minutes and how his erect penis was only getting stiffer.

Wanda smiled as she knelt right in front of her teacher and continued, " soiled your pants with chalk dust, Sir." The young tart deliberately brushed her boobs against Baron's bulge as she patted his pant legs and front with light touches to remove the chalk dust. But the teacher's trousers were soiled anew, this time from within as a wet spot appeared where the bulge did not recede.

"Oh dear," Wanda softly exclaimed through smiling, pouty lips, " I seem to have made things worse, Sir. I can't imagine how that happened." She continued to stroke her teacher's hard cock over his pants fabric which, as all in the first and second rows could see, was sporting an ever expanding wet spot.

Mr. Baron's face was beet-red; he stood stiff ( in more ways than one ) and seemed unable ( or unwilling ) to extricate himself from this incredibly embarrassing predicament. Wanda, clearly in command, gave a gentle parting pat to his swollen member and rose from the floor, turned her back on him, winked at the rest of the class and said in an authoritative tone, " You may continue with the lesson now, Sir." That final word, 'Sir', was delivered with a snigger.

Baron snapped out of the reverie of shame in which he'd been entranced for the past few minutes. He fixed his gaze on the back of the room, above the students heads, and began the lesson on early settlement in New England. He had almost regained his composure fifteen minutes into his lecture when a girl in the second row raised her hand to ask a question.

"Yes, ummm ... Ms. Havergal; Gail is it??" Baron said after quickly consulting his seating chart, " Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes, Sir," responded the girl politely, " In grade ten American Lit we read The Scarlet Letter and I went on line and Googled "Puritan punishments' to see what Puritans really did to naughty girls and it seems they had stocks and a pillory in the center of town and used them to punish and humiliate any sluts found to do bad stuff."

"Yes, that's right," said Baron, "Whipping and shaming were all part of the early American experience."

"That's what I thought ... but you see," continued Gail Havergal, " In Civics class last year we were urged to emulate our patriotic forbearers whenever possible..."

"What's your point, Ms. Havergal?" interrupted a confused but wary Mr. Baron.

"Well, it's just that we are studying real history in your class ... Puritan society and all and we've been told the full range of the curriculum is supposed to be integrated and cross-experienced."

"I see what you're saying!" chimed in Wanda. " Sir is teaching us about 17 th century Salem and how naughty behavior is punished ... But he really should show us, right."

"Yes, exactly," replied Gail completely ignoring the teacher who looked stunned at this point. " I was thinking maybe Sir should wear a red letter 'H' around his neck or pinned to his pants zipper, maybe."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.