Double Date - Cover

Double Date

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sam's birthday was on Friday, and on Saturday there was a party at the college. Anna had the bright idea that he would do it with each of us girls, but would pop only with Anna. Fair enough, it was worth a try, especially if we got him off first; he always came quickly the first time.

Anna licked him clean after each girl, getting him to relax a little before the next of us tried to take him right to the brink. That was kind of wild, but he managed to maintain his composure ... barely. I was the third girl, and I thought I was about to get his load, but at the last moment he pulled out. There were a few drops of come, but then he managed to relax. After a short breather Jo Marie threw her leg over him and I politely nestled his dick against her entrance.

We all gathered around the happy couple when it was finally Anna's turn. By now Frank was in a zonked-out state. His dick went right for her core, and he rammed it deep. Anna had been rubbing herself all through this, trying to get as close as she could without going over the top. Now we had two people who were primed and ready, and we all "oohed" and "ahhed" as he fit the blunt head of his dick between the plump lips of her sex.

Anna knew how to play her man. As she felt him slide it in, she began murmuring into his ear. "Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck me hard! God, I love that fat cock of yours! Fuck! God, it's making me come! Fuck! Hard! Hard!"

I squeezed one tit, and Jo Marie the other. Anna wailed, her body bucking up against Sam'[s. His face was set, but now he grimaced, his eyes clenched tightly, and then that magic moment was on both of them.

If you stimulate a guy to just short of the point, and do it several times, he's going to shoot a monstrous load when he finally does pop. Sam's climax seemed to last forever, and Anna's just kept rolling on and on. Come was pouring out of her and pooling on the mattress. His fingers were clenched into her back, and she was squeezing his butt.

There is a limit to how much someone can come. They both reached it, and let out their held breaths with a big "whoosh!" He more or less collapsed on top of her, and she went absolutely limp. They lay there, both not even stirring as their breathing slowed to an even pace.

There is one time when it is "acceptable" to look at a woman's most intimate and private place, and that's at a sex party. Anna had just come in a climax that had to be truly cosmic, and Sam had poured everything he had into his. His dick was done for a bit and slithered out of her. He rolled off her, though they remained holding each other. Her top leg was hooked over his hip, and you could see everything, all of her "womanly charms" as they used to say. Her girl-slit was white with his come, and more kept emerging and slipping down her leg. It was a real mess, a sexy, glorious, erotic mess.

I was horny enough I was practically cross-eyed, and the nearest guy was Tom. He understood without speaking, and entered me as I was getting ready to jump on top of him. We were both so frantic we didn't have a chance to get properly positioned; he just started in, shaking my body with the impact of his thrusts, shaking my body with the frickon of his dick scraping across every raw and needing nerve inside me.

Sometimes you can come quickly. I did, and then I wanted more. He was taking all of me, and I was face down on the mattress, but still on my knees. For some reason I had no strength in my arms. That was okay, I knew that Tom was going to give me his.

We'd all paired up, and the boys were certainly giving it to us as hard as they could. The climaxes just seemed to ripple from one girl to the next. The boys seemed to catch it, and while they didn't pop, they kept having to pause so they didn't. That just made things more exciting when they started thrusting again.

Tom rolled us onto our sides. I felt wide open and totally taken. He was getting so deep, and he was so hard. His hands gripped my arms, and somehow my hands found my boobs, squeezing them. Finally, at the sight of Scott losing control and coming with Donna, I lost it, coming so hard that I couldn't think. In the middle of it, as the sensations began to ease, Tom groaned, driving deep, deeper than he'd gotten so far.

Some of a climax takes place just in a girl's head. I pictured that luscious dick of his, and the come erupting from it's tip. I heard his "ahhh", and that sent me over the top again. Everything squeezed down to where I felt his dick. All the feeling wanted to push out, but couldn't because his dick was blocking the way.

I felt totally taken, satisfied in some deep way. Tom kept twitching, and I wondered, vaguely, if he was still coming (you can't always tell if a guy is coming if he's inside you). Finally he stopped moving, and the two of us just lay there, breathing hard.

Whatever urges I'd had before the party seemed to be satisfied. It was still early in the afternoon, and yet I'd had some of the best sex ever, and come so hard I'd practically passed out. Oh, I'd go again after some rest, but for right now I just wanted to sort of drift and relax.

I wasn't alone. The guys were pretty much wiped out, half-dozing after the giant loads they'd produced. Girls don't doze after sex—snuggling with a guy doesn't count—so after a bit we began to sit up, gather our wits, and catch our breath.

What do you do at a time like that? You've just had some fantastic and very intense sex, and people are sucking, kissing, and doing it on all sides. We did what girls have always done, we talked. And what did we talk about? Why the thing that was foremost in every high school girl's mind right then, the Prom that was the next weekend.

If that seems odd, then it shows you're not a girl.

We knew what each of us was wearing, now we were discussing make-up, hair, nails, and the like. A guy jokingly called what we were talking about as a girl's "beautification ritual", and that isn't far from the truth. A girl dresses to the maximum only twice in her life, the other time being her wedding. She wants to look her absolute best, and to a girl that means hair, make-up and nails. It's important not only to look beautiful, but to feel beautiful.

The one thing we didn't discuss was what was happening after the Prom. Traditionally this was the night a lot of girls lost their virginity. That wasn't an issue with any of us. We weren't worried about what was going to happen after the Prom. We didn't have that breathless worry a girl has: "what will it feel like?" The other question being "Does it hurt the first time?" And of course the age-old question about how he would regard you the next morning. We were sitting in a circle, seven girls, deep in conversation about our hair, different styles, and what kind of eye shadow we were thinking about. Guys don't understand it, but a girl will give conscious thought to such topics.

That sort of thing couldn't last forever. The boys woke up and began to wander off, getting seduced by all the tempting coeds around them. I was listening to Anna talk about this one hair-do she'd seen in a magazine when a guy kissed me on the back of the neck and his hands (I presumed they were his) came around to cradle my breasts.

Now what girl can resist an invitation like that? I leaned back into his embrace, returned the kiss, and we spent a few minutes getting to know each other. Then it only made sense, because the others were still talking, to move away a little so we didn't interrupt them.

He had to be an older student. His dick was thick and more than two hands could hold. He leaned against a couch on one side of the room and I put into practice all those skills I'd learned with the guys in our group. Then, because his dick was looking so tempting, I straddled his hips and lowered myself onto him.

Oh!

There is nothing, and I mean nothing quite like the feel of a hard dick. He let me put it in position, and I began to move up and down on that thing. It felt like a monster! I was wide open, and yet I could barely take it. He kissed and sucked my boobs, squeezing and playing with "the girls" as his dick turned my insides to jelly.

I guess I was still a little wound up from Tom's work, because it didn't take long before I pulled this guy over on top of me. I hooked my knees around his hips because when you do that a guy can get deeper; what's more, you can feel him getting deep.

He rode me, and I rode right back up on him. I clenched his bottom, loving the feel of his muscles as they worked. Every thrust seemed to go right through me. Every nerve was on fire, and he seemed to get bigger the more we did it.

I'd been moaning and crying, now I squeezed him with every muscle I had as I got higher and higher. He seemed to be consuming me, and I pushed up into him as I lost control. I wanted him as deep as possible.

He jerked and groaned, his frantic pumping slowing as he came. He finally stopped, and we lay there, just drifting. I felt absolutely stuffed. Sometimes you match up with a guy just right and it feels as if your entire insides are filled with him.

We cuddled, kissed, and then sort of rolled apart for a little more hugging. When you dance with a guy you can sometimes feel his dick stiffen. You don't know what it is when you're young. I was old enough to know what I was feeling, and enjoy it. However it wasn't getting hard (just yet), so that was too bad. I could do a longer time with him any day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.