Double Date
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was right about one thing, our mothers nagged after us, wanting to know more. Things came out: Judith admitted creeping into the loft at the theater when she was 9 to watch X-Rated movies, and exploring herself after watching the action on the screen. I couldn't remember the first guy I'd had sex with, just that he hadn't been very good. The second and third guys, though, had set me on this path. They took their time and taught me how much fun it was to be female.

The others admitted when they got involved with sex, and how they came to be in our little group, and then, grudgingly, our parents began talking about how they got to experimenting, and how they ended up in the same place. It was quite an eye-opener.

The one thing we all agreed upon, the one thing we'd decided that first evening while we were showering, was that we did not mention the parties at the college. Somehow we all sensed that kids fooling around was one thing, but parties with 40 and 50 people all humping and doing it, was on a completely different level. Our parents were (barely) coming to terms with what we were obviously doing, but at least we weren't doing that.

There was some suspicion, of course, and we solved it with the cover story: we invited them along, and they saw us go to a big social event/dance involving college kids, parochial high school kids, and kids from our high school. There were parents, professors, and nuns present. The most "exciting" thing that happened was that we danced close. Some of the parents might not like it, but since that was all that happened, it was "acceptable".

One thing Jo Marie pointed out was that at those dances there was no way to sneak off to be alone. That was the beauty of having a dozen suspicious nuns around. They had every way covered, and no one was going to sneak off for some fooling around.

After three weeks of this our parents stopped attending, using the time for their own adult party. Onc3e we knew they weren't going to be there, there was a huge sense of relief. Maybe that explained the smile on my face as I impaled myself on some guy's dick. Of course it could be that it just felt good. It curved to the left—ever notice how most dicks curve to the left or right?—and seemed to touch all sorts of places inside me. His hands were holding my boobs for me, which he seemed to feel excited about (I wasn't discouraging him!), and I took my time, savoring the feeling.

"Oh, that is so good," I said when I reached bottom. I felt down there. I could feel my pearl, and his balls, two things I really enjoy feeling. I spread my hands across his chest, sliding my fingers through the hairs there. I was stretched wide open, and stuffed at the same time. I was so aware of him in there. It's a hard thing to explain. That feeling gr3ew as we began to move.

If a guy does it a certain way, he feels bigger. He has to go into your sex at an angle, either up or down. It stimulates the nerves on the front of your channel, especially those near the entrance, and if he's facing you, he does it with the very sensitive broad head of his dick. That is so delicious.

Most girls don't feel that unless they've had sex a lot, and I mean a lot. Then you become aware of the differences different guys have. Some, for instance, like to pull up a bit, and that rubs those sensitive nerves, and the pressure on the floor of your channel seems to stretch things out and makes you feel more open, and what girl doesn't like that? Indirectly it makes the guy feel like he has a monster, and that's one of those feelings that is so good, and impossible to explain. After it's happened you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm like most girls who've had sex with more than just a few guys. I know what feels good, and I automatically encourage it. If he won't rear up, I'll press down; same result. And if you're on top, you can set the pace you need, and often make him feel like he's incredibly deep inside you.

Right now he felt like he was headed for my throat from the underside. His dick filled my entire insides. I didn't want to let him out, but it felt so good to slide down him again, and this time I swear he got it even farther in!

After a bit I slid my hands up over his. There's something about the feel of your breasts, so soft, so firm, so utterly female. Squeeze them the right way and your insides come to life. His hands went to my waist to hold me, and then one hand went up. My freed hand went to my pearl, not to rub it, but to simply press, to make all the feelings sharper.

He was so goddamn big! I thought he was going to split me in two. Everything around me was getting sharper and harder, and I found it hard to continue.

He bucked up, pinning me in place. I could feel his dick sliding against my fingers. I twisted, trying to draw a breath as I thrust out, holding him deep, riding the intense feeling higher and higher until I couldn't hold it any longer.

God, it was good! I had to hold my tits, I couldn't be touched down there, except I could feel him, so big, so hard, so incredibly fucking hard, and every move sent a shock through me, a huge pulse of pleasure that made me groan in delicious agony.

He slowed, his hands loosening. He was gasping, so I figured he'd come. I certainly had. Things had been so sharp I couldn't think, just one really really intense moment that seemed to settle everything.

I drew a ragged breath. He had slowed to a stop, and I wasn't about to pull off, not with that delicious thing throbbing inside me.

Blearily I felt down. I could feel something liquid on his dick. I scooped some up with my finger and studied it. It was white and creamy. I wiped it in my sex, then went back and did the same with more that I found.

"God, you made me really bust a nut," he said. "I really came in you, I hope you don't mind."

I wanted to laugh. I felt giddy and full of energy. I turned around while still on that delicious spike and kissed him. "No, I don't mind at all.

About then Rick settled down next to us with some girl I vaguely recognized. I knew she went to the parochial school, and she "assumed the position"; on her back with her legs open and her head on a pillow. Rick, his stiff dick parting the air like the bow of a ship, got down there and pushed his hard length into her.

We were face to face, and somehow it seemed just right to kiss. It might seem odd to others, but it was the right kiss at the right moment. True, he was doing it with another girl, and I'd just done it with a guy and still had his stiff dick where a girl likes it the most, but like I said, right kiss at the right time. I felt it go all the way through me.

Somehow it was only right that my partner turn us over—he didn't pull out!—and see what he could do with a somewhat relaxed dick and some time. It turned out to be a lot, and I had a really good time. Somehow, though, I kept watching Rick's face. When he finally popped his load in the girl, I somehow imagined I was in her place and I swear I came.

When you have one climax it is easier to have another one, and a couple of minutes later I did. And this time my partner was right there with me, choking out a groan, his eyes closed, his mouth open, and every muscle in his neck standing out.

It's good for a couple to share things, to do things together, even if our simultaneous climax was with different people. I really don't think they minded.

My partner's dick was covered in white, and like a good girl I politely licked it off. Then, feeling a lot more relaxed than I had in some time I crawled off a little, got to my feet, and collapsed on a nearby chair.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.