Double Date - Cover

Double Date

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Having sex in the presence of other girls leads to unusual behavior. Well, not unusual-unusual, as in weird, but definitely things you wouldn't dream of doing anywhere else. For example, nudity.

The average girl is conditioned to not look at herself in the mirror while naked. There are girls who do their final undressing in the dark, if they can possibly do it. They have a problem with a shower, I think they stare resolutely at something at eye-level or something. Gym class is usually a problem.

Most girls bring a change of underwear for gym class, and by underwear I mean panties because you soon buy a sports bra for that class. I said 'most girls'. Some don't wear anything under their shorts. Whatever they wear, every girl learns to turn away from the others when she is down to nothing. It's a habit, you're conditioned to modesty, and it's rude to look at the privates of someone else.

I think, if it really came down to it, we would find that most girls pay as little attention to between their legs as they can. It's like there's this big block, sort of a fuzzy gray area that starts somewhere around their bikini line and extends to a few inches down on their thighs. They will pay attention when they try on a bikini bottom to make sure nothing gross is showing, such as hair, but the ideal is smooth body part, just like that of a doll.

Not so the breasts. Gym class produces a lot of girls wearing their brassieres, and you learn to be cold-blooded and analytical when looking at another girl's chest. Is she bigger than me? Smaller? Is one of them larger than the other (it happens)? Girls are a lot more competitive than guys think, though we go to great lengths to hide that fact. But girls can't help but show off what's up top. It changes, sometimes from week to week, and, secretly, some girls think the size of your boobs is a reflection on how womanly you are.

That's a load of bull. Your breasts are what they are, and the only thing they're a measure of is how much you spend on support war. Fashion designers like small busts, but there are those of us with larger ones (and girls think bigger is better, just like boys) learn to make do. Anna can find clothes that fit her, because as big as she looks, she really is "average", whatever that is. I have to buy the next size larger blouse and get it tailored.

You see this at the beach south of town, too. It's a lake, and there is one part of the beach where you can go topless. The prudes have tried to shut it down, but people take their tops off anyway. In the last couple of years the pressure to shut down such "lewd" behavior has diminished, in part because so many young women of voting age use it, and they have enough votes to shoot down any attempt to apply a Victorian standard to events in public.

Besides, it's not like a lot of women wander elsewhere there. It's just on this one beach. Sure, men go and look, but surprisingly, so do a lot of women. I find that rather funny.

Now none of this apply to those who have sex in groups, and treat it as a social activity. You're going to see other women naked. More than that, you're going to see those private body places being used for their main purpose, including being stretched around a man's private parts. And you'll see the aftermath of their having fun, which usually includes a certain white liquid oozing out of those private female places on a woman's body, or dripping, or otherwise becoming visible.

After a while I was used to it, but seeing it the first few times, and learning to act as if everything was quite normal, that took some getting used to. Like I said, you normally don't look at that place on a girl, and yet here we could see it, and see it from as close as we desired.

Part of this acceptance comes from taking part in what's going on. I know girls who are embarrassed by the very mention of anything beyond kissing, though I imagine in private they're willing to do what they don't discuss. In a large group you can have quite interesting conversations about some sexual act, and not feel the least bit insecure or uncomfortable. I've seen girls talking about sex in very detailed ways, just as if they were discussing mascara or lip balm. As you listened you realize that she's talking, in graphic detail,, about what it is like with this one particular guy.

We were talking about it one evening. It was a double date, well, triple, really. Jo Marie and Frank, Scott and Judith, and Rick and myself were being specific about some of the participants at the party the previous weekend. We were in this loft at the the4ater, the one owned by Judith's parents, and I learned something about her that night, and her sexual education.

"A second screen?" I said, looking through the window.

"Behind the main theater," Judith said. "It's been there for years." It was a much smaller theater, and while there was a PG rated moving playing in the main theater, the much smaller one was showing an X-Rated movie In the main room people kissed, followed by a fade out. In the smaller one you saw the actor slide his dick into the woman, and later saw him pull it out at the last moment so he could shoot all over her tummy or face.

"The audience seems to be all men," I said.

"Most women don't care for the subject material." The camera zoomed in on a close-up of a woman's sex as the man's dick slid in and out. A wider show a few moments later was of the way her boobs were bouncing up and down from the force of his thrusts. Judith was right, most women wouldn't care for these shots. Now a shot that showed more of the guy...

"Reminds me of last Saturday," Rick said.

I looked at the audience. Guys were masturbating in the seats. Rick and Frank were hard. Scott probably would have been, but he'd just come and was still recovering.

We had to be careful in the loft because we weren't supposed to be three. Judith's parents normally ran the place, but they had taken the night off. Her older brother was running the projectors, and her aunt was taking tickets and doing concessions. It was, though, the only place we could find some privacy.

"I think we could head home and use my room," Scott said.

"You said that before," I said. "Wouldn't Mom and Dad notice?"

"Not if we close the right doors," he said. "And we can park around the corner."

"I think we could," Jo Marie said.

That kind of decided it, and we headed there. I thought Mom and Dad had gone out, but apparently they were having a party or something. There were a number of cars parked in front of the house, so the only place we could find was down the street. I wasn't about to barge in through the front door, but the basement door let us in and we could go up to the back of the house.

We crept as quiet as mice, closing the hall door to the rooms and then the door to Scott's bedroom. Once there the clothes began coming off.

Now I'm told that most couples make love with the lights off. We turned them on full bright, though we put a bathrobe against the crack at the bottom of the door so there wouldn't be any light to give away our presence. That meant that while the boys could see everything, we could, too. Two minutes after the last shorts came off, I had Frank's dick in my mouth as I began sucking him.

Shortly after that Frank decided I was being denied and pushed me on my back. My bottom had no sooner hit the bed than his mouth descended onto my sex. I lay there, making happy noises, holding my tits out of the way so I could watch. I don't know what it is, but I had the urge to direct his tongue with mine. It's stupid, and useless, but I couldn't help it.

I hadn't brought Frank off. He didn't show such restraint, and I had a short, sharp orgasm. I was panting for more when he stretched up to kiss my boobs, kiss my lips, and let me take his length in hand and guide his length right where I wanted.

"God," I murmured as he thrust home, "that is so good."

He grinned, pulled back, and then thrust in again, just a little harder.

After a few thrusts my legs came up involuntarily, my knees sort of settling right above his hips, my heels on his ass. He kissed me again, and tell me, is there any better kissing than when you're doing it with a guy?

I'd already come once, and that kiss pushed me way up that hot, slippery slope. His body was so hot, and I could just melt around it. He was making me hotter and hotter, and my whole body was shaking from his thrusts.

Scott was doing Jo Marie right next to me, and Rick and Judith were on the end of the bed, with Judith holding on while Rick gave it to her from behind. Girls were moaning, guys were grunting, slick skin was sliding across slick skin, tits were swaying, and there was the distinct odor of aroused female filling the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.