Double Date
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

If parties were set at the pace of the girls, they would last all night. Guys give out, though. After a while they can get it up, but they can't get it off. And then, after nearly superhuman efforts, they can't even get it up. That's when the party comes to an end.

That's when you have your business meeting. People are tired, but they're still thinking. Some are asleep, about half have already gotten dressed and left. That leaves the rest of us to decide for everyone, and we did have a couple of things to talk about.

First, some people wanted a hot tub. The problem wasn't the plumbing, the problem was where to put it. Those things are heavy, and if was openly installed, people would get suspicious. We had to have a secure place, if we were going to put it in at all.

Second, we actually had theme nights, and the next theme night needed to be discussed. A few people wanted a formal event, but most of us wanted something a little more seasonal. It was clear who would win (the seasonal crowd), but we talked it over just to be fair to everyone.

One of the traditions we have is that all such discussions take place while the participants are still nude and no one has cleaned up. You're relaxed, you're open (nudity toes that), and it keeps you in the right frame of mind.

The great things about these meetings is that they're short. We decided no on the hot tub, but one of the members wanted one at their place and we agreed to explore funding it. As for the theme, the seasonal people won out. Thanksgiving was coming up, and just how we'd work that into a party theme remained to be seen. We'd work on it, and circulate ideas. You could do that without giving away that the whole point was to get naked and have sex.

Rick was half-asleep. We washed briefly, or as much as we could given the facilities, pulled our clothes on, and headed home. It's important for couples to do things together, even if that includes having sex with other people. It's a couples thing.

Mom and Dad had gone out, and my brother was on a date, too. Rick and I could have gotten up to some mischief, but we'd agreed not to do that sort of thing. The risks of being caught were too great. Plus, I wasn't sure he was up to it. As for me, well, I was a bit sore down there. My last partner had pulled all the way out of me before plunging back in, and I was pretty much out of natural moisture. That adds up to some soreness on both parties.

When we got to my place we took showers. We needed to get the smell of all of those girls off Rick, and eliminate the smell of come from me (well, that and my natural moisture, which has a distinct odor). Mothers of teenagers have incredibly sharp noses.

I saw Rick off, made sure there wasn't a hint of moisture in the bathroom, and settled in front of the TV in my robe and slippers. I would have preferred to fall asleep in Rick's arms, but that wasn't to be. Instead I watched some TV, and was awake when people began getting home.

My brother was first. He looked tired, almost sleepy, and I could smell some girl on him.

"You need to clean up," I said.

He wrinkled his brow. "What for?"

"Whoever she was, I can smell her. And if I can, Mom will, too."

His face flushed red. "I don't—"

"You don't need a shower, just a quick rinse, maybe with a washcloth. You need to do it, though, I can definitely smell her."

His face got even redder, but he headed for the bathroom. When he came out he didn't smell of aroused female. He did smell of sweat, but that was acceptable. He made some popcorn and we watched some dumb old movie for a bit. I deliberately did not ask him about how he'd spent the evening. I had other ways of finding out these things.

Mom and Dad came home much later. Mom seemed as fresh as flowers, and had so much energy she was practically bouncing off the walls. Dad looked tired, and settled in his chair to read the paper. I went into the kitchen to help with whatever Mom was fixing.

"You're home early," Mom said. She was definitely humming to herself.

""The movie we were watching let out early," I said. "I was tired, so Rick brought me home early."

"He's a nice boy."

"Yes, yes he is."

Mom and I look a lot alike. It's clear I'm her daughter, but I got my figure from Dad's side of the family, and my hair and face from hers. I have several years of training in her kitchen, so I was able to watch what she was doing, and then step in and help rather seamlessly. I kept being bugged, though, by what was making her so happy. Normally she was tired on Saturday nights.

You don't ask. After a few minutes I just accepted it and continued to do food prep. We put together a late night snack, and Mom asked how our dates were.

I had a fairly glib answer, mostly because I was expecting the question. My brother stumbled through his description. I just filled in the gaps. Whoever she was, my brother had done her a couple of times, but beyond that I wasn't willing to speculate. As I said, I had other sources of information.

I turned in and slept very well. Getting laid several times will do that to me.

Rick and I sat together in church the next morning. We were very much the proper couple who were more or less permanently dating. I kept an eye on my brother, and saw him hook up with a girl named Suzy Brown. She was a quiet girl that seemed to blend in to whatever crowd there was around, dark hair, average height, broad face, nothing over the top.

I made inquiries about her the next day in school. The kids who are doing it know each other, and people generally know who is doing it, and who are part of the "never!" group. Suzy Brown, it turned out, had just started doing it, but no one knew who with. I only had hints, and that telltale smell, but I was pretty sure my brother was getting into her panties.

It was time for a talk.

On Tuesday morning, as we walked from the bus, I fell in step with him. A brother and sister walking together excites absolutely zero comment; we are family, after all.

"What kind of protection are you and Suzy using," I said when we were alone enough we wouldn't be overheard.

"What!?" He looked surprised.

"You are using protection, or do you want to be a father."

"No, we're, uh, we're using..."

"Tell me it's more than a condom." His face colored. "Okay, that's better than nothing. What's the problem? Can't she get a prescription or something?" I knew there were religious families where a girl was left unprotected because of their beliefs. Those girls seldom got pregnant, but you never could tell. It was better to be safe.

"No, she can, but she doesn't want to. She's afraid her face will break out, and blood clots, and, well, all sorts of stuff."

"They have things now that minimize all of that. I'm on an ovulation inhibitor. I have my normal monthlies, but I don't produce any eggs. Believe me, that's a huge worry off my mind."

"I wondered if you were doing it."

I skipped over that. "I'll talk with her."

"No! Don't! I mean..."

"So you want to knock her up."

"Well, no, but..."

"You'll like it better without a condom," I said. "Still, that's the choice, and I respect that. Chemical means are better, but condoms are easier. Getting rid of them can be a pain, and you need to clean up better, but okay, you need to learn."

He stammered something, but we were at the school door. I headed for home room, and after that and a couple of classes, had time to look up Suzy.

It's a shame that girls pass on critical information informally, that you can't go somewhere and get reliable information. Teachers who have tried, though, have run into those parents who picture their kids as pure and sweet, and ignore the reality of high school life. Fortunately Suzy was a lot more sensible than my brother. That wasn't surprising. Guys can be theoretical about birth control and protection, girls have to be practical. That's because of a very simple fact: guys don't get pregnant.

I gave Suzy the name of my doctor. Because of some stupid healthcare law she could see him, her parents could pay for it, but they couldn't see what they'd paid for. All this so girls could be spared the embarrassment of telling their parents that they were sexually active at a very early age.

Rick and I had a date Tuesday night. Anna and Sam double-dated with us, and we had a fine time. Sam's folks owned a hotel, and Sam got us room keys. That also let us in through the side entrance. We went up to the third floor, the top floor, slipped into the room, and Sam pulled the curtains on the French Doors that led to the balcony. That gave us a view of downtown without letting anyone see us.

I heard a noise and looked back over my shoulder. Anna was already undressing. That reminded me of why we were there, and I started in on my clothes, too. In seconds we were both naked, Sam had turned down the lights a little, and we started getting the boys naked.

I wanted to finish the evening with Rick, so Sam and I hooked up first. By the time I got his pants off he was hard, so I knelt and sucked him even harder. I drew him out to the point where he was almost ready to come, and then relented and let him relax. Instead we spent some time fooling around and kissing.

"Where's Rick and Anna?" he asked as he kissed my boobs.

"In the bathroom," I said. "I think they felt a need to be clean."

"It is supposed to be a virtue."

"Ah, so we're being virtuous tonight."

He eased his rigid manhood into me. "Um, this virtue feels nice and tight."

"I don't think it's called a virtue."

"I saw it that way in Fanny Hill. She said guys were forcing their way up her "virtue"."

"Well, she would know what she was talking about. She certainly had enough men there."

He braced himself over me and started thrusting, a slow, steady motion. About then Rick and Anna came out of the bathroom. From what little I could see, they hadn't been using the shower. That made me wonder what they'd been up to, but that was for later. Right now Sam was giving me plenty to enjoy.

"I see you started without us," Anna said.

"Well, you guys were taking your own sweet time," Sam said.

Rick and Anna laughed, and then they were on the bed and I saw Rick push his hardness into her from really close. Her lips seemed to part around his dick, clinging to it as he slid in. She made an "oh!" as he did that, and instinctively tried to move away from him. She couldn't move too far, nor did she want to.

I can't see what guys do down there on me, so the next best thing is watching a guy with some other girl. Anna must have been turned on more than I knew, Rick pushed into her with one steady stroke, lodging his whole length inside her, and his balls squashing against her bottom. Then, after a pause to savor it, he drew back, the skin of his dick wet with her arousal.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.