Double Date - Cover

Double Date

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Parents and school officials think a double-date is protection for the girls. One girl won't let boys do something to the other girl, and vice versa. They watch out for each other.

I've got news for them, it didn't work that way, at least in our school.

Jo Marie had straight black hair that came halfway down her back, and a figure that made most boys stop and take a second look, and a third, and a fourth, and ... I have heard that a lot of girls don't like guys to stare at them because it's clear the boys only have one thing on their minds. Well, so do the girls, at least in our school. I don't know why that is, but it's been that way for some time. Boys only want to do one thing to the girls they date, and in our school the girls want the boys to do that. Most of us go out of our way to encourage that sort of behavior.

Take this particular night. Mom was kind of relaxed about it because Jo Marie and I were double-dating. We were going to go see a movie, have an after-movie snack, and then come home. Within certain definitions of the terms, that's what happened. Sort of.

Rick picked me up at 5:30, and he already had Jo Marie and Frank in the car. I was wearing my pink dancing dress, sort of an A-line skirt with white accents and a modest, sleeved top. Jo Marie was wearing her light blue dress that hugged her curves, but without being too obvious about it, at least until she put on the belt. She didn't do that, of course, until she was in the car.

Jo Marie had a movie subscription service where she could get things over the internet. We went right over to her house, and she queued up the first run movie we were going to see in the theater. While she did that, her date spread a blanket on the floor; no sense in getting carpet burns. Then all of us undressed and we proceeded to get it on.

Jo Marie is kinky, but I don't mean that she likes strange stuff. She likes her sex, though, and she doesn't want to waste a lot of time getting down to it. The last bit of underwear hit the floor, and she practically wrestled Frank to the floor. It was obvious she had one thing on her mind, and she wanted that thing where she'd enjoy it the most.

Rick lay back on the couch and I pounced on his dick. A girl has about 48 million erogenous zones all over her body, a guy only one, and it's at the end of his dick. He wasn't hard, but I took care of that. There's something about rubbing my boobs against his dick, the male hardness and female softness thing. I sucked his balls for a bit. It's amazing how many girls neglect those. That stiffened him up even more.

Then we swapped places.

He started at my knees, slowly kissing his way up my legs. It's the anticipation. You know what it's going to feel like, and you can't wait, but it's better if you do.

He kept getting closer and closer, and I couldn't wait. It's one of the few times I'm that aware of my sex. I wanted him, I wanted it. I wanted that touch, and then he was sliding past, tickling my tummy with his tongue.

He rested his chin on my pubic mound, staring up the length of my body. "I've always wondered why a girl grabs her breasts as she gets aroused."

"Because it feels good," I said. I was holding both of them, and it did feel good to squeeze them. It would feel even better if he did it, but I could wait on that.

He ducked his chin and gave my cleft a deep and serious lick. A hot flash shot through me and I squeezed him with my legs in reaction. You don't want to let a gu7y go when he's doing that!

Then he was back, resting his chin on my mound. His scraggly chin hairs kind of scratched me in a fun way. I keep my bush trimmed way back, just covering the essentials, and my curls seemed to merge with his chin, making him look like he had a beard.

I had to clear my throat before I trusted myself to speak. "You know, if you were just a little farther down..."

"Like this?" He lowered his face and his tongue lapped at my pearl.

God! I squeezed even harder. I felt that wave of heat shoot through me, and I pushed downward, trying to capture all of him.

Rick and I had played this game before. He kept just the right distance to maintain a light touch against me. Occasionally his tongue slid down between the lips of my cleft, but it always returned to my pearl.

I love to do it as much as the next girl, but there's something about lying there my sex trapped against his mouth. It's so intimate. It's more than that. I don't know how much pleasure a guy gets, but it's all golden for the girl.

Suddenly he was kissing his way up my tummy and I could feel his hips spreading my legs. He was after his pleasure, now, and I wasn't going to stop him.

Rick did know enough to pay attention to my boobs. He sucked and licked them until my nipples stood up stiff and hard. They ached for the touch he was providing. That's when I feel so female. Oh, sure, I love a dick in my sex, but when someone is kissing and sucking your boobs, well, that's what they're there for, and every girl I know gets a lot of pleasure out of that act.

One of the peculiarities of sex is that guys will eat your sex, will suck your boobs, and lose their erection. I've talked about it with the other girls, and as far as we can figure it, unless a dick is being directly stimulated, it loses some of it's interest.

Fortunately this is an easily remedied problem. I wrapped my fingers around his length and began stroking him. It didn't take long before he was up and hard again.

Rick nestled the blunt head of his stiff dick between the lips of my sex. There is something so comforting about feeling a guy there. A girl's body is designed to do it (and have and nurture babies), and it felt really good to feel him sliding that thing of his into me.

I was wet enough Rick slid in with one smooth motion. I smiled as I felt his balls nudge my bottom. He lay his body on top of mine and we began to move.

Now that's an awfully awkward way to do it, and after the first few thrusts he sort of leaned back and did it that way. His hands went to my boobs, squeezing and holding them.

There are two kinds of guys in this world. The first are those who realize that the whole point of sex is to come as deep in the girl as you can. That takes up about 75% of the guys. The second type know that if they want to come again, the girl had better enjoy what they're doing. Those are the real keepers.

I was 15 when I realized that I didn't have to come, though that was preferable to not coming at all. The very act itself is tremendously stimulating, and while you might not come, you'll get a lot of pleasure out of it. I certainly did, but with the added pleasure of coming long and hard after a point.

Rick wasn't far behind me, rearing back and groaning as he unloaded deep in me. His face was flushed, his neck rigid, and his grip strong. My internal muscles responded by trying to milk his dick. It's a female thing.

We lay there for a bit, breathing hard, and then he bent over and kissed me, kissed my boobs, and kissed me again. We were both relaxed, and you feel like you're sharing the most intimate moment of all at a time like that.

Jo Marie and Frank were still going hard at it, and as Rick and I snuggled we watched them. Jo Marie was on her back and I could look down the length of her body, seeing Frank's hard dick appear and disappear between her legs as he pumped it to hero Marie was moaning and calling, her boobs were wobbling and bouncing, and I could see Frank's shoulders tensing as he drove it into her.

Guys have said Jo Marie's insides grip them (a lot like mine do) and they can actually feel her coming. She arched up sharply, her mouth open and eyes close. Her breathing and vocals stopped, and I could almost feel the spasms of pleasure radiating from her.

Frank responded as guys always do. He plunged deep and groaned. I could just picture the end of his dick spurting it's load of white cream into her.

There's something beautiful about watching someone come. It's doubly so when both people come. They're so free, so unbridled. For just a short time that's them, without pretense or anything else.

Whether you want it or not, a guy needs a chance to recover. We settled on the blanket and played the move as the guys got their strength back. I cuddled up next to Frank, while Jo Marie wrapped her hand around Rick's manhood as if afraid that it would get away. Frank was big and solid, heavily muscled, but not like a football player. He was a wrestler, and that meant more compact muscles, the kind a girl can really dig.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.