Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Cheryl and Carl took the twins aside as the assembly broke up and kids filed into the school halls.

"The theme for tonight's final community project session," said Cheryl " and of your last day of Pledge Week will be 'Let's Switch'."

"And by that," added Carl, " we mean switching in three ways. Gather up your clothes, both of you. Don't put them on yet, but walk with us to the gym so you can see what we're getting at."

So the four of them, the twins buck naked, and Cheryl and Carl, strolled down the hall to the school gymnasium where The Horse and balance rings were still to the left of the floor along with the parallel bars. They walked over to the bleachers where the twins deposited the naughty nurse outfit as well as the black lace panties Victoria had lent her brother that morning. Naked they were escorted to the apparatus.

"The words 'Let's Switch' will, as I said, have three meanings," said Carl. " You see what Cheryl has in her hands? I'll tell you. It's a vase holding a dozen fresh pussy willow stems. These pussy willows have had their soft seed nubs removed so the stalks can be more efficient when yielded as switches."

"In the spirit of cooperation, sharing and mutual satisfaction," explained Cheryl, " Vic, you ares going to share with your sister your experience of being disciplined. And Victoria will share the same with you. Ladies before gentlemen: so Vicky, please bend and grasp the parallel bar while your brother switches your bare ass with three of these pussy willows. Ten strokes should do it for now."

The twins took their positions and brother switched sister until her stripped ass was well striped. Then, upon further ordered, they switched places and roles and Victor's ass got whooped. They were given five minutes to catch their breath and relax. Then they repeated the duel task one more time. In the end, all twelve pussy willows had been used as switches and were broken or limp.

"Just as an interesting and ironic bit of information, Victor," mused Cheryl, " the term 'Pussywillow' can also be used to describe a male who does specific activities that would be labeled as feminine in nature. But these days such a guy is more commonly just called a pussy."

"And you, Victor," added Carl, " are most definitely a pussy. I know some kids this week have called you a 'pussy-panty', seeing you in your sister's panties, but we feel it's time you gave those panties back to your sister and she should likewise give her new costume to you."

"In other words," said Cheryl, " As we mentioned earlier, it's time to switch clothes. Vicky will wear only her panties and Victor will get back into the naughty nurse uniform. He looks cute in it, anyway."

"And that's the second way you are switching" said Carl, " and it fits well into the third switch you will be doing this afternoon and this evening. Vicky, you need not return to the Men's Den. Instead you are to take your brother's place at the Phallic Medical Institute where you will learn more about FemDomme Mistresses, BDSM sex techniques and, of course, submission."

"And Victor," said Cheryl, " You are relieved of your volunteer work at the Institute and will, instead, take your sister's place at the Men's Den dressed as you are. You are not to let on that you are a boy as you offer to give blow jobs to all the store's indigent and disreputable patrons."

"But ... bbbut, I'm straight, not gay!" sputtered Victor.

"Of course you are, stupid." cried Cheryl. " if you were gay it wouldn't be that humiliating, now would it? We know that's what turns you on; that and being naked in front of clothed women and girls. We have tired to humiliate you for daysd now and this seems to be the only thing you've objected to doing. So it's perfect. You're going to suck cock for six hours and, to make your experience all the more humiliating, you are to leave the naughty nurse outfit at the Men's Den ( it was only on loan, anyway ) and make your way home buck naked as best you can."

"And Victoria, as to your getting home, " added Carl, " those naughty nurses who have agreed to play FemDomme with you will let you know how many miles you will have to walk to get home. I think you'll find they'll keep your panties as a souvenir."

Cheryl made one last comment before the pledge twins went their separate ways to attend to their pointed rounds. " So now each of you share the same fate as you figure out ways to get home with no money - only your cute bare bottoms and open mouths.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.