Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

It was day three of a shortened Pledge week and Victor and Victoria felt they had been initiated into a weird and wonderful Wonderland of sexual humiliation and deeply personal sexual gratification. The week was short as it began on the first day of school which was the day after Labor Day, therefore a Tuesday.

This was Thursday and the Pledge Twins were ready for anything Carl or Cheryl tell them to do at school. What they were not prepared for was the tasks assigned to them as 'extracurricular'.

The morning began as per usual with washroom inspections; Victor showing his smooth shaven balls etc. and getting spanked and strapped for imaginary bristles. Victoria spent fifteen minutes nude and on her knees showing Carl and three of his pals how she was progressing in her quest to excel in the art of fellatio.

Except for a public nude OTK spanking in the cafeteria (each twin was made to spank the other in turn), no other demands were made on them. At least not until final bell when they were confronted at their hall lockers. Carl and Cheryl had a present for the twins, fake ID proclaiming them to be 18 years old.

"This will be needed," explained Carl, "when you each sign up for your community volunteer work."

"You mean like picking up litter?" asked Vicky.

"Not exactly," said Cheryl." Although your way of helping out poor and pathetic men will be a sort of in the gutter experience. But you'll only have to do it this today and tomorrow. And don't worry about your parents, we've already called them to let you know you're signed up for community work and they won't be expecting you back until late this evening and again tomorrow tonight."

"And my volunteer work?" inquired Victor. "Is it going to be degrading as well?"

Carl answered, "You'll be graded but whether that's degrading for you or not depends on how you look at it. Besides, from I've seen the more humiliating your tasks, the happier you become ... Or maybe that the hornier you get."

For a change, Cheryl was in charge of Victoria's pledge task and Carl took on Vic. Thus paired they left the school grounds and went their separate ways. Cheryl and Victoria headed to one of the seedier sections of The Strip in Vegas. Carl and Victor took a cab to an address which turned out to be the Phallic Medical Institute.

Victor's community volunteer work, like his sister's, had been arranged beforehand. He had to present his ID and proof of age of majority at the front desk, but after that everything had been arranged. He just had to everything he was told to do.

As PMI's brochure said: "The Institute trains students exclusively for careers in male health care fields. Students would receive a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site." The training on-site was where Victor's volunteer work came in.

The nursing course attracted young girls just out of high school as well as middle-aged women looking for a steady career and even women who just wanted to improve their knowledge and skills to meet personal, family needs. Usually there were very few men in the nursing classes.

Victor had been volunteered for Anatomy Class and Sexual Dysfunction class as well as a clinical lab on Sexual Deviance. His assignment would have him spend a 50 minute hour in each of these classes starting at 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. He was told by the admin clerk that he would have an hour off between these classes and lab to 'recuperate and regenerate.' She didn't explain why he would need the time for that, but he'd find out soon enough.

Meantime, down on The Strip, Victoria was getting a better understanding of what Cheryl had been referring to when she spoke of 'pathetic men' and 'down in the gutter.' Here were drunken and broken men who turned to booze when their luck turned away and headed south. Vegas was a magnet and breeding ground for such unfortunates addicted to self-pity, self-loathing and self-destruction. In the capital of Game Town, USA, these were life's losers. And, bless her innocent little heart, Victoria genuinely felt sorry for them and was glad she'd been volunteered to give them a hand and cheer them up any way she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.