Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The rest of the school day was remarkably normal for each of the twins. Well, as normal as it could be with Victoria wearing the remains of a caked-on cum facial and her brother's aching butt cheeks taped up to better secure a butt plug that was shoved up his ass hole. But, aside from those minor details, the twins' class activities did not involve active teasing. A little giggling form girls and guffaws from guys, but nothing out of the ordinary.

So Vic and Vicky figured this day of humiliation was over as they headed for their hall lockers to get their shoes and socks for the journey home. They figured wrong. Just as Vicky was slipping on her socks, Carl snapped the footwear out of her hands and demanded to know what she thought she was doing. Down the hall Cheryl was having a similar conversation with Victor.

The Pledge Twins were pulled aside and a wall of boys and girls from the Welcoming Committee once again surrounded them. For the moment, they were not visible to the other kids in the hall.

It seems 'going barefoot' today meant all day and the two of them would have to hoof it home without shoes or socks. Each of the twins pleaded to make an exception this once; they both feared broken glass on the sidewalks and roads.

It came as a surprise to both of them when Carl and Cheryl quickly conceded and told them they would not have to go home barefoot. But their new dress code, while it was less dangerous, proved more humiliating.

"Okay, you make a good point about safety so you may wear shoes and socks home" began Cheryl.

"But nothing else." said Carl finishing Cheryl thought. " Strip right now and put all your clothes, except your shoes and socks, into your lockers."

"You mean you want us to walk home naked?!?" demanded Victor.

"Of course not," replied Cheryl. " You'll have your shoes and socks on. And as to 'walking', I suggest you run, unless you really enjoy being humiliated in public, naked in broad daylight." Cheryl was deliberately goading and teasing Victor as she knew how excited he got thinking about girls seeing him naked.

Carl added in a conciliatory tone, "And we'll even let you use your hands to cover up your naughty bits. Now strip!"

The twins felt they had no choice and so complied. Foot shod, but otherwise naked, the twins left the building by the front door. As expected, they made a mad dash for it; Victor's hands cupped in front to hide his cock and balls, Victoria with her left hand covering her pussy and her right arm covering her boobs. They ran as they'd never run before taking the straightest route possible to their house some ten blocks away.

When they arrived home they had a chance to catch their breath and talk about this latest turn of events. They each saw scores of high school kids pointing their way, laughing and some taking photos with cell phones. Victor had noted several adults along the way looking more shocked but also pulling our cell phones. "It was incredibly humiliating," declared Victor.

Vicky smiled as she noted that her brother, while saying he was upset about such public humiliation, was still sporting a hard-on. For his part, Victor couldn't help but notice that his sister kept staring at his enlarged member. There was an awkward pause in their conversation.

"Now might be a good time to tackle on my homework," said Vicky. Victor couldn't agree more. However, first he wanted to remove that butt plug. But his sister, who was finally understanding her brother's kinky, submissive nature, stopped him.

"No, Victor! Keep it in a bit longer." Vicky's tone was decidedly edgy and her demeanor very dominant. " You will wear that plug until I tell you to take it out."

"Umm, okay, if you say so." Victor was both surprised and gladdened at his own reaction to his sister's command. " But can you get on your knees now and give me that blow job ... I mean, can I help with your homework now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.