Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Naked and with no choice, the pledge twins, Victor and Victoria, scurried along quickly as they could to the school gymnasium to retrieve their pilfered clothes. Down the hallways they ran on bare feet while their hands covered up their naughty parts as best they could. They entered the gym with its varnished game floor, various gymnastic apparatus, bleachers on two sides of the vast hall and, on opposite sides, doors to male and female locker rooms and showers. Here they parted ways, each going to their appointed destination.

Victor opened the door to the girls' locker room only to find his clothes neatly piled up in a far corner of the room. All about him were girls from grade eleven and twelve in their basketball kit, socks and runners, shorts sports bra and dual-strap top. They all looked quite fit, tall and, for 14 year-old Victor, most intimidating.

One girl, wearing a 'C' on her uniform top, came up to him and brazenly grabbed his 'package' and gave it a yank. Vic's eyes rolled, first in shock, then in awe and last in admiration of this teenaged Amazon who had him by the balls.

"Looks like we got ourselves a new team mate, girls" said the 6 foot 2 Linda Hans as she squeezed gently more to make a point than to score points with their new 'recruit'.

"And look!' said another member of the team, 'he's brought his own balls. Time for a pickup game." Gales of laughter followed.

"I just want my clothes ... those over there in a pile. See, I'm being pledged this week and I was told to get my clothes here." Vic was looking frantically from face to face, searching for sympathy there as he feebly tried to explain his predicament.

"And you'll get them, of courses." replied Linda. "But first we have practice; there's a big game coming up next week. Gym rules are you have to play in uniform; no make-shift stuff. So you can't get your clothes until end of period. You must be in uniform or play without it."

"But I have no uniform." answered Vic who understood what that meant. " Can I just watch you girls from the bleachers?"

Their answer was swift in coming as two of the guards grabbed him and hauled him out of the locker room and on to the basketball court. Vic would spend the next twenty minutes running around in circles, stark naked and dodging rapid fire basketball throws.

As he lined up on one side of the gym, the girls' section, he noticed a crowd of senior and junior boys in their shorts and tops escorting a naked girl on to the gymnastics floor. It was his sister; she was still naked but a jockstrap had been used to bind her wrists with her arms pinned behind her back.

On the basketball court a pickup game was in progress in earnest. Well, it wasn't exactly the usual kind of game. The two sides shot hoops and dodged in and out as usual, but the defensive play by each team took on a comical twist. Friend or foe, players seemed to target Vic with well-aimed ball tosses that managed to hit him right where it hurts. Guarding around Vic involved slaps to his bare ass and grabs to his crotch as much as fair-play bumping.

After ten minutes of ball abuse of all kinds, Vic was side-lined for a ten minute break. In the bleachers he caught his breath and a glimpse of what was going on over on the other end of the gym.

On the gymnastics floor, across from the basketball court, Victoria was to spend a half hour of gym time straddling the apparatus called 'The Horse'. She lay with her belly atop the equipment so her head was on one side about four feet off the ground and placing her mouth at a convenient height. Her bare butt was at the same height and two lads were tilting her up and spreading her legs apart as they held tightly on to her ankles.

"Let the games begin!" shouted one of the boys. And, to her and her brother's horror, the male gymnasts turned their class into one of 'Gym-nasties' as they lined up on either side of The Horse. Working in pairs and in turn, the team members yanked down their shorts and jock straps and yanked their members into the two inviting holes before them, Victoria's mouth and her pussy.

For the first ten minutes of Victoria's introduction to 'double dipping', her brother sat in dismay at seeing her degradation. But, as more than one girl on that side of the gym noticed, Vic also sported a hard-on as he watched his sister's humiliation. Linda smirked and told her team mates that Vic was being naughty and needed to be punished for enjoying watching his sister's training session.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.