Daphne: Ice Cream
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Saint Sinner

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man discovers his neighbor is a hot submissive, who wants him to dominate her.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Food  

I was having a wonderful dream holding a warm, sexy woman in my arms. My right hand was cupping a wonderfully full breast, the nipple pressed into my palm. The fingers of my left hand were entwined in someone else's fingers. Soft, fragrant hair was against my face. Inhaling, I smelled coconut - must be her shampoo. Wait, whose shampoo? My right leg was thrown over her hips, lush soft hips. My cock, rock hard as was its usual morning state, was cuddled up against a firm, smooth, definitely feminine ass.

Opening my eyes, I took in the blonde hair, and the room beyond. I was in bed ... with Daphne. Yesterday had actually happened - the surprise text from my neighbor, finding her tied to a chair, covering her in ice cream, fucking her mouth, showering with her and fucking her pussy. And we actually ... slept together. Not only that, but I had slept better last night than I had in ages. I felt alive, more than I had in at least a year.

Looking around the room a little, without turning my head, I realized that I was not only in Daphne's bedroom - I was in her cam room. This is where the magic had happened, where I had watched Daphne do some very filthy things, not that they compared to the actual experience. Where did this go from here? Would Daphne kick me out as soon she woke up? Would this happen again? Surely this was just a one time thing. Maybe she had just been too horny to handle it and called her neighbor? That really didn't make any sense.

"Sir? Are you awake?" Daphne didn't turn or move away, but she did squeeze my left hand in hers lightly.

"How did you know?" This was it, the dream was over, fun while it lasted.

"You tensed a little bit just now," she said softly. Her right hand rested on my right thigh, she stroked it along my skin. "Yesterday was wonderful, Sir, but..."

I held my breath as I waited for her to ask me to leave.

She sighed, "You left one of my holes unfilled, Sir"

If I hadn't been lying down already you could have knocked me over with a feather. Daphne wanted me to fuck her ass? She almost never touched her asshole in her cam shows. I had been tempted many times to suggest it or command her to, but it seemed like maybe there was a limit there for her.

Daphne interpreted my non-response as hesitation, "Please, Sir. Will you take my ass?"

She still hadn't turned to me, so I couldn't see her face.

"I didn't think you did anal..." I stopped myself before I revealed too much of my prior knowledge of Daphne's activities.

Daphne stilled for a second, then turned onto her other side to face me. "I knew it ... You've been watching my cam!" she accused me looking into my eyes for confirmation.

"I ... but..." I stammered, suddenly blushing.

She reached her hand up to my face, "It's okay, Sir. I was pretty sure that you had." She cupped my chin and kissed me softly.

"You did?!" I was so embarrassed suddenly, if she knew all the things I had done with her, virtually... "So, all the times that you and I..."

She chuckled and bit her thumb, "I don't know your user name or anything, but a few weeks ago you suddenly started acting different around me. And your reactions to a few things I said were pretty conclusive."

"Sevven," was all I said.

"Ohh," Daphne said and smiled, "So that's why you chatted with me so much, and why you seemed to know me so well." She rolled her hips against me and pushed a leg in between mine. "You have gotten this whore very excited in the past. And yesterday proves that you are not all talk."

She seemed to undergo a small transformation, the look in her eyes changed and a slight flush crept up her chest to her face and she looked deep into my eyes. Her tongue did that sexy, cute thing that she did when she was having exceptionally dirty thoughts - running over her front teeth - and her eyes lit up with desire.

"Take my ass, Sir!" her breathy voice made my cock twitch, which hadn't been fully hard for several minutes. Our somewhat awkward conversation had sapped it of strength, but it was firming up now. "Please, sir."

I reached around to her ass and began stroking her smooth skin. Daphne is not skinny, and I don't mean that negatively, she has curves. Not just her fairly large, double-D boobs, but she has curvy hips and a lovely curvy stomach. Her ass has a beautiful shape to it, and I had not had enough time to properly appreciate it. I leaned in and kissed her while pushing her over onto her back, coming to rest between her thighs. I reached down and wrapped my hands around the back of her thighs, pulling them wide. This allowed me to grab her ass with both hands and start to thoroughly kneed it, as I brought the shaft of my cock to lie along the outside of her pussy. Not surprisingly, she was already wet, but I knew by now that she would get much wetter.

For her part, Daphne groaned and raised her hands above her head while returning my kiss with volcanic passion. "Oh, god, Sir, that feels amazing!" One of my fingers had begun circling her asshole, and I decided that lube of some sort was probably in order.

Breaking our kiss, I brought my finger to her mouth. While Daphne began sucking and licking my finger, I kissed my way down her throat to her breasts. She moaned a little in frustration when my cock lost contact with her pussy, but I think I made up for that by kissing and licking and nibbling at her nipples.

When her sucking mouth had my finger sufficiently wet, I trailed my hand down from her mouth around to her ass while I continued to lavish attention on her sensitive boobs. I pressed my finger at the entrance to her ass and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip. I firmly bit her left nipple while sliding my finger into her ass.

"Ohh, yes ... Sir," Her hips began the circular roll that I found so irresistibly sexy.

Drawing back from her breasts, I got up on my knees. With my left hand I pulled her left shoulder toward me and shifted so that I was straddling her right leg. With my cock throbbing against her leg, I pulled her other leg up so that it rested on my shoulder. Now I could easily rub her pussy with my left hand as I started slowly stroking my right index finger in and out of her asshole. I had just barely grazed her pussy and tapped her clit when her hips jerked hard toward my fingers.

"Mmm, god, Sir ... May I cum, sir?" I was a little surprised that she was already there at the brink of orgasm.

"Hmmm," I pondered melodramatically while thumbing her clit, she gasped as each stroke drove her higher. "Not yet," I warned her as I drew my finger out of her ass and brought it to her lips. She dove onto my extended digit and sucked on it rapidly, like a cock about to spurt. Seeing her frenzy, my cock lurched. I pressed a second finger into her mouth and she began to cover both of the fingers in her mouth with thick saliva, breathing hard around them at the same time. Her tongue worked on my fingers getting her spit all over them.

"Puh-leeze, thir?" Daphne groaned around my fingers, she tried to press her pussy harder against my hand, but with my weight on her leg she just couldn't manage. I took my hand out of her mouth and drove my two lubed fingers into her ass. "Oh, OH! Please, Sir?"

"Now, Daphne! Cum for me!" I abandoned the soft stroking of her labia and pushed two fingers of my other hand into her sopping, wet pussy - my thumb pressing against her clit each time I drove them into her.

"AHH! GGawd!" Daphne came with jerks and hard exhalations, her hips in an uncontrolled flutter back and forth as I alternated pushing my fingers in and out of both her holes. She came at least three times as I kept up the pace with my fingers, and I could see each orgasm on her face as it went tight and then slack, as her breath went from being held to being expelled in gasps. It was a beautiful thing to watch as her face went thru each transformation. Eventually I slowed and her hips rolled smoothly to a stop a few seconds after I pulled my fingers out of her holes.

Rolling off of Daphne's leg I knelt next to her, stroking her flank. She didn't seem like she passed out exactly, but she pulled her legs up to her chest and rolled fully onto her side, basking in the afterglow.

I stood up from the bed and began looking around. As I mentioned, I knew this room, but I had only really seen it from one perspective. I was looking for her toy box, pulling up a memory of her getting up to get some requested item, I went to that side of the bed and found an old, battered steamer trunk. It was blue with brass fittings, and I guessed this was where she kept her toys. Opening it I saw that I had hit the jackpot, I chuckled to myself as I began digging for what I wanted for the next event.


I kissed Daphne softly and waited for her to rouse. "Wha?" she started, confused.

She had been more out of it than I thought at first, again not really unconscious, but thoroughly relaxed. I am not sure how aware she was of me wrapping cuffs around her ankles and wrists and slipping a blindfold on her head. She had been so relaxed that she was now disoriented. But I had anticipated this and I held her body in my arms.

"Shh, it's OK, D." I squeezed her. She relaxed a little knowing that she could trust me. "Are you ready to play some more?"

"Yes, Sir," her voice sounded eager.

"Good," I released her and rolled away. "Get up on your hands and knees," I directed her softly but firmly.

She complied, and I admired her firm ass and the curve of her back up to her golden hair which the blindfold held somewhat away from her face.

"Those are your cuffs on your wrists and I want you to clip them together," I had put the cuffs on her that she uses in her cam shows. They allow her to restrain herself but she can remove them without difficulty. I thought this would be easier if she knew it was her choice - also proving to herself that this is what she wanted. After she had complied, I directed her further, "If you feel around you will find a chain with a ring at the end, clip your cuffs to that."

Blinded, it took her several seconds to locate the chain and feel her way to the end of it, but only a moment to clip it to her cuffs. Now she was secured to the headboard of her bed.

"Spread your legs just a little, and scoot back," I was ready as she complied with my latest order and clipped her matching ankle cuffs into the spreader bar. Now she was at my mercy, though she could pretty easily get out of the cuffs at her wrists and then free herself completely. I took a while to admire her body - her hands cuffed before her, her weight on her elbows, her knees spread, her ass stuck in the air and her ankles held apart by the bar ... So, fucking ... beautiful...

"Now, for your first punishment," I stated with a little harsher tone.

"Why?" Daphne quailed, "I mean, sorry, Sir? May I ask what I did wrong? Eep!" I had begun to trail a riding crop along her flank and she flinched away at the first contact.

"Be still," I tapped her ass lightly with the crop.

"Yes, Sir," she trembled just a little, but brought herself back to center and did not move further.

"Good girl," I said as I continued to stroke the crop along her flesh - from her gorgeous butt, up across the tattoo just above her right cheek, up her lower back to her neck and back down. "When I ordered you into position, did you say 'Yes, Sir'?"

"I think so, Sir!"

"You did NOT," I punctuated the last word with a solid swat with the crop on her right ass cheek.

"AH! I am sorry, Sir!"

"In fact, you failed to acknowledge four of my commands. For that, you will get twenty blows with this crop," I tapped her ass again for emphasis.

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir, this slut deserves it, Sir."

"Very good ... Now, I want you to count them and if you miss one, I will just add more," Her ass began wiggling in anticipation or fear, I was really not sure which, maybe both.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.