Daphne: Ice Cream
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Saint Sinner

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man discovers his neighbor is a hot submissive, who wants him to dominate her.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Food  

I felt a little strange rifling thru the contents of Daphne's kitchen, but she didn't seem to mind. I could still hear her heavy breathing in the next room. Opening the freezer, I was assaulted by the cold, standing there with no clothes on. Shivering, I spied a pint of vanilla ice cream and grabbed it. I searched thru several drawers before finding a spoon.

I heard a cry of frustration as I returned to the dining room. Daphne looked up at me with her eyes pleading, her mouth open and panting. She was trying to grind her pussy on the chair, but I think she couldn't get the angle right. I chuckled softly, "Are you trying to cum without permission, slut?"

"No, Sir. But..." I pressed a finger to her lips to stop her. She started licking my finger, I decided to let her. She sucked it into her mouth, bobbing up and down on it like it was my cock.

"This would be a good time to discuss some rules," I struggled to keep my voice even, her mouth on my finger felt really good. "You will not cum without my permission."

"Mmmm ... yes, Sir." Daphne said around my finger in her mouth. I pushed another finger into her mouth, reveling in the warm, wet pressure around them.

"If you think you are going to cum you will ask for permission. If you it pleases me, I will give you permission. Do you understand, slut?"

"Mmhmmm..." Daphne nodded and I couldn't really blame her for not answering better, since I was shoving three fingers in her mouth now. Her tongue was going wild on my fingers and I was worried I might not be able to control myself. I pulled my fingers out of her hot mouth and opened the pint of ice cream.

I threw the lid over to the table and dug a small spoonful out. I brought the spoon to her lips and she opened her mouth obediently. Instead of feeding her the ice cream, I drew the spoon across her bottom lip. And then again across her upper lip. She closed her eyes and moaned, but kept her mouth in exactly the same position. It was almost like she could read my mind, that I wanted to savor the sight of her open mouth covered in cream.

I stuck the spoon into the ice cream and stroked my fingers from her cheek to the back of her head. Using her hair I yanked her head back, I leaned over and pulled her mouth to mine, taking it again. The ice cream mixed with her saliva and mine was heavenly. She moaned in little bursts as she was able to get breath to do so.

I stood up, leaving her mouth reluctantly. Slowly, releasing my grip on her hair, I watched her eyes open, blinking to clear them of tears. Her hips had begun to spasm again, trying to rub her cunny against the chair.

"Be still," I ordered her. After she stopped gyrating, I took the spoon and dribbled a little ice cream on the flushed skin of her chest. Just a few drops, but the cold liquid set off a shiver which made her breasts jiggle wondrously.

I leaned over and to lick at the drops on her chest. I don't think I have ever enjoyed ice cream this much before. Daphne's breath was hot in my ear as I ran the flat of my tongue across her skin to catch each drop. When I had licked up the last of the drops, I rubbed my face against her chest, enjoying the contrast in texture between my stubble and her smooth skin.

Taking the spoon I dipped up a little of the softening cream and pressed the bowl of the spoon against her left nipple. She hissed as the cold of the cream and the spoon contacted her hot flesh. Her nipple became even harder, and covered in the white liquid it looked almost like she was lactating. I bent and took that nipple between my lips, sucking the cream off of it. I ran my tongue around the areola feeling the bumpy surface and listening to Daphne pant.

"Mmmm, Sir..."

"Does that feel good, slut?"

"Oh, god ... Yes, sir."

I repeated the treatment with her right nipple, but ended with a gentle nibbling of her flesh, taking as much of her breast in my mouth as I could and just biting down a little. I was pleased when her hips jerked up at me a couple of times and she moaned, "Mmmmm, my cunt is dripping."

Spooning a little cream onto her skin and then licking it off and biting gently at her skin I worked my way down her belly, to her steamy pussy. There was a pool of her juices on the seat below her.

"You are so wet..." I touched the spoon to her folds sliding it into her just a little. Daphne's hips jerked and began a quick roll, humping onto the spoon. She threw her head back and moaned loudly.

"Please, Sir, can I cum? Please? Oh, oh, god!"

I pulled the spoon away before she could make herself cum. At least I think I got it away in time, I could tell she was leaking even more but that could have been the cream on the spoon.

"Naughty slut, you need to be patient, hold still," I waited for her hips to stop. I brought a spoonful of cream to her hot little hole and wiped it across gathering some of her copious juices. She shivered again and bit her lip. Standing, I looked into Daphne's eyes as I brought the spoon to my own lips. It was delicious, the vanilla mixed with her juices in an incredible way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.