Daphne: Ice Cream - Cover

Daphne: Ice Cream

Copyright© 2014 by Saint Sinner

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man discovers his neighbor is a hot submissive, who wants him to dominate her.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Food  

"Yes, sir. You know what the whore needs..." her voice trailed off on that last word as she closed her eyes and squirmed a little in the chair, pushing her tits out towards me.

I may have been confused, and a little out of it, but I can be decisive when the situation requires. In just a few moments, I made a mental transition, from nice guy neighbor to the dom that Daphne needed, the dom that I had been for her already, virtually although anonymous.

Approaching more closely, I saw that her arms were bound as well, which I should have guessed. There were also a few loops of rope around her belly. "How did you... ?"

"Later, Sir. We can talk later, right now this whore needs..." she cut off with a little catch in her breath as I grabbed my rock hard cock thru my pants. Her gaze was riveted as I adjusted my cock to a less painful position. "Needs to be used," she finished breathing a little more heavily.

Stepping right up to the chair I looked down into Daphne's beautiful brown eyes. I reached down and gathered her hair at the back of her neck. Using that as a handle, I turned her head up at a sharp angle. Leaning over I kissed her, actually it was more like taking her mouth. I explored her mouth with my tongue, I bruised her lips with my own - not with the intent of hurting her, but to make her mine. My other hand wrapped around her throat gripping gently, but with enough force that her breath was cut off ... just for a few seconds.

Pulling back, I allowed Daphne to catch her breath - her lovely breasts rising and falling rapidly as she gasped for air. Letting her hair fall back, I ran the fingers of both hands into her honey colored tresses. I gazed into her eyes, which were filled with passion. I ran my fingers down the sides of her head to her face. I stroked my thumbs across her cheeks where she had teared up a little during our kiss. My hands then soothed her neck with soft caresses. I don't think I left any bruise there.

I reached her shoulders and ran my fingers under the straps of her nightie. Slowly pushing the straps to the side, I held my breath in anticipation of seeing her fantastic tits for the first time, in person. The straps fell off to each side, but the material continued to hide her charms. I stepped behind Daphne and ran my fingers over her shoulders and onto her breasts under her top. I hefted the weight of them. I squeezed them gently, her nipples were hard against my palms. Leaving them regretfully, I stepped back around to the front and pondered the problem of revealing her rest of her beautiful body.

"Sir?" Daphne breathed, almost panting.

I stared at her lovely breasts a few moments longer and then looked back up to her face. If need can be expressed as an emotion, it was written all over her face.

Her eyes held mine for a moment or two and then looked pointedly over to the table. I saw a small pair of scissors lying there.

My mind reeled ... Was she asking me to untie her or cut her bonds? I really didn't want to stop now. And then of course, I realized what the scissors were for. I picked them up and brought them around to her front. Even though I am pretty sure this was her idea, I saw fear in her eyes for just a second. Playing on that emotion I brought the blade of the scissors to her breast and played the cold metal across her nipple. She gasped raggedly, but let out her breath as a moan. I opened the scissors and looked into her eyes for a moment, just to let her see that I was thanking her for the trust she was giving me. I ran the open blade of the scissor across her chest to the other nipple and gingerly over it. I didn't think her nipples could have gotten harder, but they seemed to.

I gathered the material of the nightie to the side to make sure that I cut away from her skin. I was quickly holding two pieces of cloth and I pulled until the garment had completely revealed her. I hadn't actually gotten a good view of her panties up to that moment, they were black and satiny. They covered her pussy completely, but the material clung damply to her skin. I cut the other side of her top in my hand, pulled the material out from behind her and threw it to the side. I had other interests now.

Kneeling in front of Daphne, I laid the scissors on the floor. Her legs being spread like they were, my target was utterly exposed. I leaned in and brought my face to the front of her panties. I could smell her arousal.

I looked back up into her face and leered a little, "Are you wet, you little slut?" I breathed out onto the damp material.

"Oh god, Sir, I am dripping into my asscrack." She squirmed a little again, and tried to push her pussy against my mouth.

I backed up just enough to stay out of her reach, "I can smell how wet you are. You must be a dirty little whore."

"I am your dirty little whore, Sir. My pussy needs ... Aahh!" I had swiped my tongue out just enough to tease across her panties.

Daphne threw her head back and bounced in her confinement as she had a small orgasm just with that tiny little touch. I laughed softly and dove forward. I pressed my mouth against her and sucked greedily at the wet cloth, my tongue pressing the cloth into her. She bounced her hips and drove her pussy against my mouth. Then I backed off, knelt back on my knees and smiled up at her. Her movements slowed but never really stopped, settling into a slow gyration. Her head came slowly back forward, eyes still closed and her bottom lip caught between her teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.