Quick Fucks
Chapter 17: Sally - Ride to Work

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sally - Ride to Work - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I had picked Sally up from the airport yesterday morning and taken her directly to my workplace where she was working with me to install some new software, and provide me with some training in its use.

We had worked closely during the day with some light hearted flirting happening by the end of the day. She was 30 years old and single, a nice redhead with peaches and cream skin colouring. Her petite build contrasted against my 6ft tall frame which had a few extra kilos in places. She caught me a number of times checking out her shapely ass and her large rack of tits. She always smiled at me rather than scold me.

I was in the latter stages of a loveless marriage, and just waiting for the right time to end it.

At the end of the day, I dropped her off at her hotel room, being a gentleman I carried her cases up to her room.

"Thank you for a great day ... we made lots of progress" Sally commented.

"I'll pick you up in the morning ... how does 8:30 AM sound to you?" I asked as I made my way to the door.

"That'll be fine ... c'mon up to the room again" she replied.


I felt so upset leaving home that morning. The wife had been at her bitchy best accusing me of spending her money, when she had done the deed herself.

Here I was at 45 years of age with a 42 year old wife who continually nagged me. She made my life hell. I was so glad that we only had 1 child, and that Danny had moved out of home when her turned 18. She had nagged him too. He often said to me to leave her and then I'd be able to have a happy life.

I had been stockpiling some money over the last few years, with overtime monies that she never knew about, and some gambling winnings from the horse racing. It was a tidy nest egg. I was ready to make the move - I just needed the courage to make it because I knew that all hell would break loose.

I had just that week spoken to my boss about a transfer to another office. He knew my personal situation and he was sympathetic to my wishes. Just the day before he had told me that I could move at any time that I wanted to the state capital - the job was mine.

I just needed a push to start things rolling.


Arriving at the hotel at 8:25 AM, I went up to her floor and knocked on her door. I waited a few moments before I knocked again.

"Oh shit ... hang on ... hang on" I heard from a sleepy sounding voice from behind the door. In a few seconds the door opened, and a sleepy woman with very ruffled red hair appeared, wearing a white dressing gown that was ill-fitting and gaping at the top.

"Come in ... oh god I slept in" she explained talking to the top of my head because my eyes were locked onto her large expanse of tit-flesh that was threatening to spill out of the robe.

"Oh sorry..." I gasped when I realised that I'd been caught once again by her.

"Don't be ... I love it when a male pays attention to me ... my girls get all the attention normally" she quipped.

"All the same I should behave myself" I replied sheepishly with my eyes scanning the room rather than look her in the face. What caught my eye was a long slim pink vibrator on her bedside table. Her eyes followed mine with her remarking "A girl has to make her own fun at times".

When I finally looked her in the eyes she was smiling at me.

"What time do we have to be at work by?" she asked.

"Whenever we get there ... it's just you and me doing things today" I replied.

"Good ... let's do some things together now" she explained as she dropped her robe off her shoulders and to the ground, leaving her beautiful body naked to my gaze. She stepped forward, wrapping her arms around my neck to lock her lips to mine. I responded hungrily to her kiss with my lips mashing against hers and my hands grasping her beautiful ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.