Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 13: Ruth - My mother's business partner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Ruth - My mother's business partner - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I was really annoyed when my mum told me that we were going to be spending my summer holidays in South America with her working 5 days a week whilst I cooled my heels in a mansion that her and her business partner Ruth had rented.

What 17 year old would want to leave his friends for the summer and travel to a country where most of them didn't speak English. I also wasn't too sure how I would be received - I was of mixed parentage. My mother was a white American belle from the south but my dad had been a very black American negro, so I had inherited a substantial part of his genes, including his colouring ... and evidently his massive cock flesh too.

I learnt that both my colouring and my manhood attracted the attention of the young South American teenagers near my summer home.

That was the case of young Rosa who was currently impaled on my rigid cockshaft, writhing about in the throes of another massive cum. I had already cum inside her once, and she had had multiple cums so far.

Rosa had a spectacular body at 15 years old - a great set of firm conical tits tipped by hard dark nipples, a small waist, and flared hips. Her pussy was sensational - tasty and tight. I bucked my hips off the bed, driving my long fat black cockflesh deeper and deeper into her hot sheath.

I had my eyes closed with my hands molesting her tits and nipples when I heard her scream and suddenly jump off my cock. I was startled by her, looking around to see what had happened.

"Oh fuck" I gasped when I spied Ruth standing in the doorway.

My shock gave way quickly to defiance ... as Rosa gathered up her clothes and ran naked from the room, I continued to lay there naked with my very wet cock wavering about in the air. Ruth seemed to be speechless and rooted to the spot in a trance as she continued to gaze at my cock.

Taking its sticky shaft in hand, I moved it about ... offering it to her ... challenging her.

"Fuck me!!" I gasped as she started peeling off her clothes in the doorway. She stepped out of her high heels just before pulling her dress over her head to leave her standing in a purple bra and panties set. Reaching behind her, she released her bra, allowing it to drop away from a large set of rounded tits with long dark nipples.

The panties joined the bra and dress on the floor revealing a neatly trimmed dark bush, much the same colouring as the short wavy hair on her head. For a 50 year old woman she had a body to be proud of - I'd often wondered what she would look like naked.

She walked over to the bed, climbing on and moving straight to straddling my hips. She grabbed my cock and placed it between her crinkly wet pussy lips before sitting down ... impaling herself on my man meat.

"Oh fuck that's big..." she gasped as she uttered her first words since entering the room.

"You like my big black cock huh?" I asked her with my fingers capturing and squeezing her hard nipples.

"I love it ... just love how it's stretching me and filling me" she groaned just as her first orgasm exploded with her pussy sheath contracting around my fat pole and wetness trickling down my shaft. I pulled her down onto my chest with her large tits boring into my chest as our lips met in a passionate kiss.

With a deft move I rolled us over until I was now on top. Coming up onto hands and knees, I plunged in and out of her post-orgasmic pussy, hoping to send it back into another cum sooner rather than later.

"Oh god ... oh god ... it's been so long" she gasped when we broke our kiss.

My bloated balls were slapping against her ass by now.

"Uhhhhh ... ohhhhhh ... oh fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!!" she gasped as another massive cum exploded. This time an abundance of her hot juices flooded my shaft and balls. The tightening of her pussy on my shaft tipped me over the edge with my balls dumping their load of cream through my shaft and into the depths of her still spasming pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh ... fuck yesssssssssssssssss!!!" I yelled as I soared to a massive orgasm.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... keep fucking me ... I'm nearly there again" she pleaded as I continued slamming my cock into her depths, our combined juices flying everywhere.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck" she screamed with another cum rocking her to the core.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.