Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 9: Joanne - sharing body heat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Joanne - sharing body heat - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Less then 2 hours ago, I had been seated beside Joanne on our flight back to our home city - that was until bad weather diverted our flight to another airport. The airline was fantastic - they arranged overnight accommodation for everyone; but they screwed up with Joanne and myself.

We both had the same surname - she was a beautiful 50 year old grandmother, and I was a 25 year old married guy. They thought that we were together ... so they booked us into the same room in what looked and felt like a 'no tell' motel.

That's partly the reason why we finished up naked together cuddling in bed, trying to get warm by sharing body heat. The heater wasn't working and the hot water in the shower gave out after a couple of minutes.

We had planned on having seperate showers with Joanne going first, but she sensed that the hot water wouldn't last so she invited me to join her to get some hot water.

"Fuck me" was my first thought when I saw her naked in the shower. I'd learnt that she was 50 years old and a grandmother when we'd chatted on the flight. She didn't look that age ... she had the body that any 20 something lady would be proud of. I just wished that my wife of 4 years hadn't let herself go so much in such a short time - her weight gain had killed our sex life.

Joanne stood about 5ft 5ins tall in her bare feet. She had dark red shiny hair cut short and framing a beautiful face with a few freckles across her nose. Her tits attracted my attention time and again on the plane, and seeing them bare now justified my interest. They looked to be at least a DD-cup with dark red nipples surrounded by dusky pink areolas. Her pussy was shaved bare with a nice fleshy crinkly set of lips protecting the entrance to her pussy canal.

Me, I was your average 25 year old, slim and standing 6ft tall. I was quite proud of my cock - fat and 8 inches long but not getting a lot of use in the recent past.

We cuddled face to face with her wonderful tits pressing into my chest and her beautiful face just inches away from mine as we chatted. Her closeness and her sexy smell had my cock growing rapidly and pushing against her tummy.

"I'm sorry ... I just can't help it" I explained referring to my hard cock poking into her.

She laughed saying "Don't be ... it feels wonderful to be appreciated ... and a hard cock never lies like a voice can". I laughed too at her directness. I was a little shocked when her hand slipped down between us to grasp my cockshaft.

"Oh my ... he's a big boy" she commented as our lips came together cutting off further conversation for the moment. Her lips were soft yet demanding against mine, with the contact jumping to a new level when her tongue probed mine. My hand grabbed at her ass, pulling her closer with the hand holding my cock trapped between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.