Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6: Anonymous fuck at concert

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Anonymous fuck at concert - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

The concert had been going strong for the last 6 hours, starting in the early afternoon and raging on into the early evening. The sun had set and nightfall had plunged most of the crowd areas into darkness - areas of swarming bodies pressed up against each other, swaying with the music, shifting about with people getting separated from each other.

I had come with friends and with the movement of the crowd, I had become separated from them by about 10 metres. I could only just see them at times with me meeting new people with each crowd movement.

For the last 30 minutes or so I had been watching a tall long haired blonde and her equally tall boyfriend getting frisky in the masses. He was pressed up behind her, with his hands on her hips trying to stay in contact with her.

Occasionally I saw his hand wander down between her thighs and under her very short skirt. I was just to his right so I got to see most of their touches - most of which were quite intimate. She didn't seem to care ... with her wrapped up in the music blaring from the stage ten metres in front of us.

The arrival on stage of the headline act saw a sudden shift in the crowd with him pushed sideways. I was now positioned behind his blonde girlfriend.

"Favour rewards the bold" I thought so I placed my hands on her bare hips, replacing where his had been until recently. She had the smoothest of skins to touch. With another sudden crowd movement I was pushed hard up against her shapely ass. She must surely know the feeling of a hard cock being pressed against her.

My right hand slipped further around her onto her smooth tummy. Touching her there for a moment without her reacting, gave me courage to ease it upwards under her loose fitting top to find braless firm tit flesh. I grasped at her mounds whilst grinding my cock against her ass.

I felt a hand pushing in between our bodies. It wasn't her hand - they were above her head swaying with the music. The hand was insistent, and with a little perseverance it drew down my zipper and drew my hard cock out, milking it in a small soft hand.

"Thank god ... it's a female hand" I thought with some relief. I looked about me, finding that I was surrounded by all females, all of which were focused on the stage at the moment. Obviously the guilty party could multi-task successfully.

The hand was being bold, directing my cock under the blonde's skirt and rubbing my cockhead against her silky smooth inner thighs. Suddenly I felt a wetness on my cockhead.

When I realised that the hand had left me, I pushed forward into a tight wetness.

"Oh god ... I'm sliding into her pussy" I muttered under my breath as I continued pushing forward, burying my cock to the hilt in her hot wet canal. With a hand on her hip, and the other grabbing at her tits, I lunged back and forth ... fucking her.

The screams from the crowd around me were reaching a crescendo with the band on stage playing one of their most popular numbers. My anonymous blonde fuck buddy was churning her hips against me ... I could feel her arousal flying high with her (and my) orgasm just around the corner.

"Fuck yesssssssss!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice as my cock exploded inside her convulsing pussy as we experienced a joint massive cum. My cream flooding into her clenching pussy as the crowd around us started to shift again, breaking us apart.

My cock was dangling from my trousers for a moment before the hand returned and tucked it back into my trousers, sticky but content.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.