Quick Fucks
Chapter 3: Cassie - Young Pool Party Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cassie - Young Pool Party Visitor - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

My 16 year old daughter's pool party was in full swing downstairs. I had been for a swim with them earlier and I was now towelling off after having a shower in the main bedroom ensuite. I gave my half-hard cock a few tugs ever now and then as I thought about the young nubile bodies in bikinis downstairs.

I'd just hung up the towel, and was standing in front of the mirror putting the final touches to my massive erection when the door burst open with a bikini-clad petite blonde running into the room.

I was shocked ... and she was shocked too. It was Cassie one of my daughter's young friends, and she had one of the briefest of bikinis of all of them.

"Oh god ... sorry Mr Blake" she stammered as she came to a halt standing just in front of me, as I stood there still holding my fat long erect cock.

"I need to use the toilet" she explained as she looked nervously at me with her eyes flicking down to check out my erection.

"It's OK ... it's just over there" I pointed to the toilet in the corner of the room as I walked over to the mirror.

She hesitated.

"Well ... don't wet yourself" I added when she hadn't moved.

She quickly moved over to the toilet, untying her bikini bottoms and quickly sitting with her legs together on the toilet. I turned around and walked over to her, still holding my hard cock. Standing directly in front of her, I stroked my cock with her eyes looking at nothing else other than my cock.

I stepped forward and ran my cockhead back and forth across her lips until her mouth opened and I was able to push my cock into her mouth.

"Lick me ... suck me" I whispered to her.

Her lips closed on my cockshaft and her tongue worked on the underside of my cock as I placed my hand on the top of her curly blonde-haired head, directing her movements whilst she sucked me.

She sucked me nicely for a couple of minutes before I place my hands under her upper arms to get her to stand. I picked her up by her bare ass cheeks and carried her into the bedroom where I gently deposited her on the bed.

I crawled between her thighs, pushing them apart to find a small tuft of blonde hair on her mound and a set of fleshy pink lips that hid the entrance to her teenage pussy. Bringing my face close to her mound, I used my tongue to part her lips and expose her slick pussy channel to my tongue taste-buds.

"Yummm" I muttered into her pussy whilst I thrust my tongue at the entrance to her tight canal entry.

"Oh ... oh Mr Blake ... what are you doing?" Cassie gasped as she writhed about on the bed.

I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, with her taste changing, becoming tangier.

"Ahhhh" she gasped as her cum exploded when my tongue flicked up and across her clit.

With her cum still at its height, I crawled up between her legs, kneeling as I directed my hard cock between her splayed pussy lips. Pushing slowly and firmly I entered her tight hot canal, feeding inch after inch into her depths.

"Oh god ... oh fuck..." she groaned as I achieved full penetration with my balls resting against her ass. I pushed her bikini top upwards to reveal her small firm tits to my gaze. My hands slid up from her hips to cup her tits with my fingers tweaking her nipples as I fucked slowly in and out of her clenching canal.

"Yes ... yes ... yes..." I gasped with her heat and her tightness pushing me over the edge with my cock exploding, pumping my hot cream into the depths of her teenage pussy.

"Ahhhhhh ... oh my god" she yelped when another large cum rocked her body accompanied by her pussy expelling copious amounts of her pussy juices along my shaft and over my balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.