Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

New Characters

Tora – Lord of city Tora

Voda – Lord of Tobuk

Musa – Master Teacher

Suta - lord of Kimil

I was deep in my thoughts when Pota came rushing and told me of the arrival of first lord, I asked who he was Pota said that the lord is called Suta and he is the lord of Kimil. I went out of the hall to greet Suta the lord of Kimil, I saw Suta in a litter carried by two bearers and in another litter was his wife followed by ten guards the guards had very poor weapons for defence. Lord Suta looked like an average man but his eyes told he rarely miss any detail around him, he was an intelligent man a worthy ally for future. I welcomed Suta and his wife and asked Pota to take them to the guest house and arrange for the guards too as they must be tired so they can relax for a while and have refreshments.

I told Lord Suta that we would meet again in the evening in the throne room but all diplomatic discussions would be conducted when other lords have arrived by today evening or by tomorrow and until then please accept the hospitality of Samaru. Lord Suta and his wife bowed and left with Pota. I observed the city was beehive of activity people were busy in improving the city there was lot of enthusiasm in their actions.

I saw two men coming with chairs for the hall, Shiny came and announced that lunch is ready I followed her to the kitchen the girls were already there we all sat for lunch I asked Vini if she had Lunch for the guests she told me that it was taken care of and she had sent two girls to serve them, satisfied I had my lunch, after lunch though it was my siesta time but I was back at the palace veranda I saw pota rushing towards me he was breathless but with a wide smile on his face.

Pota – My king we have struck water in the well at about 17 ft. now what are your orders.

I told him to get a stone well built at the earliest and asked him to take me to the well. On reaching the well I saw their was indeed water though it was not much but still it was water, I walked towards the river bank twenty feet away from the well, the river was 200 ft wide and almost 15 ft. deep. The river was in a sorry shape as it was reduced to five feet and flowed about two inches of water trickling through. I called Pota and instructed him to get a dam built twenty meters from this spot with a gate in middle I told him to get in touch with Queen Anna for the designs.

I returned back to the palace some two hundred yards from the river bank and on the way saw Zen the builders men were busy digging the septic tank. I went back to the veranda. I looked at my watch it was 4.30 and the evening was drawing close I entered the hall and sat on the throne and a thought struck me that I must introduce the concept of time to the city people. I remembered that there were many clocks on the boat, all the girls had wrist watches and most of them were automatic winding ones. We all still had our cell phones though they were useless but could be used as a watch and camera when needed.

The girls entered the hall and I told shiny to fetch Pota immediately, Shiny rushed out, I told Anna that there were two horns on the boat and I want her to get them fixed, one on the roof of the palace to announce the throne room in session and other I want to be fixed at the city square for the warning system to be used by the guards of the city gate. Anna assured that she would see to it and it would be done. I told the girls about introducing the concept of time everybody jumped to the thought, I asked who all had automatic watches and in all we had seven automatics including mine and two were battery cum solar operated. It was decided that I would keep mine and rest eight would be given to important people of the city also the clocks would be placed at strategic locations.

Pota came with Shiny, I told Pota to invite Lord Suta of Kimli for the evening session of the court, Pota left and Tora and Mota came in the hall, they went behind a pillar and lo behold the entire hall was illuminated with light they had placed six lights hanging from the ceiling in such a manner that the entire hall was lit, one was right on top of my throne, I was pleased with their effort. Anna asked them to meet her in the morning, they both nodded I asked them to wait as Lord Suta was visiting us, they both stood behind the chairs.

Pota came along with lord Suta and his wife, all through his walk the lord was looking upwards to the lights in surprise and shock, I got up and welcomed the Lord by clasping his hand to the elbow and asked him and his wife to be seated I then introduced them to the Queens and they greeted each other but the lord still glanced up now and then. Lord Suta sat down but was still mesmerized by the lights, I smiled at his curiosity and asked if something is bothering him, on hearing my voice the lord came out of his excitement and asked me, My lord how come there is so much light without fire and that too from small boxes shining like sun, I laughed and said the answer you seek would be given by my people and I told Tora and mota to come forward and answer Lord Suta's question.

Tora and Mot came forward.

Tora – Lord Suta, it is the power that my king has over the sun, granted to him by the powerful spirits. My King has captured the power of the sun to show us the light when it goes to retire for the night.

Mota - my lord Suta in the coming days you would see the wonders of the power that my King holds and all for the betterment of us people, we are blessed to have him and he is our savior and of the land too.

I raised my hand to stop the two and asked Lord Suta about his tribe, I saw that my question made him uncomfortable. He shuffled and squirmed in his seat his gaze faltered as I looked straight in to his eyes.

Lord Suta – I am confused, my lord, I have seen people in your city happy and enthusiastic in what they are doing, my guards told me of some amazing feat you have achieved in few days, I have heard of the legend that one day "Manu the great Warrior King will return".

I have returned my lord Suta.

Lord Suta – I have come to know that in few days your people are well fed where as my people starve, you have given them hope for life where as mine have lost it. I am confused I want to accept you as my King but am not yet ready.

I asked Lord Suta to explain in detail as to what is bothering him and his tribe and I promise him to help at best I am able to.

Lord Suta – My lord, I do not have a child of my own, since the bad times prevailed the men have become impotent, very few children are born and very few survive, there seed is worthless so is mine. One day while hunting I found an abandoned baby girl in the forest and I wondered that who could leave a baby when the whole land is dying, I brought the baby with me and adopted her, she soon became the darling of our eyes she is now 15 summers old but the cruel hands of destiny has snatched her from our hands, the Lord was now crying and his wife sobbing.

I asked the lord that who took her baby.

Lord Suta – my lord one day we were attacked by lord Tora of tora tribe and in the attack he took my baby, my many men were dead as we do not have adequate weapons but we did fought well. Lord Tora sent me message that if I want my baby back I have to accept fealty to him and leave my land only to move up in the mountains. I and my people still follow the old ways of the spirits, my people are good people and work hard, I cannot sacrifice my land and my people but I cannot leave my baby also.

In walked my pets from there hunt after two days, Silky had deer in her jaws, Kiddo and Baby got a wild boar each. I ordered them to the back in the kitchen and come back with Misty, they left and I could see the shocked look on lord Suta's face as he saw my pets leaving as ordered.

My pets came back and lord Suta was still in shock, I told Lord Suta that they are not beast but my pets as I introduced them to the lord, they growled and sat at my feet. I patted them affectionately, lord Suta shuddered.

I stood up and told Lord Suta that I Manu the Warrior promise to Lord Suta that I will leave tomorrow to rescue his Baby from the hands of Lord Tora. The announcement shocked everybody; my Queens rose at once to protest I asked them to sit down even the people murmured their protest. I told them all, I am not the king in name only and if I have to win support and loyalty of my lords and to bring this land to its former glory than I have to prove them with my deeds. Only then I will be a worthy leader.

The Queens protested, all said in unison that I could not go alone.

I told them that it is my call and I have taken it and the matter is over, I want no discussions. I called Pota and ordered him to prepare a feast in the honour of Lord Suta in the palace compound and asked my Queens to supervise it, they left still muttering their displeasure.

Lord Suta – My lord why did you made such a commitment of going alone, you do not know lord Tora is barbaric, uncouth and devious. He would never accept any of your terms but would kill you.

My tone turned icy I said Lord Suta you do not know me as I looked directly in his eyes, I noticed lord Suta felt my deadly tone, a chill went down his spine and he shuddered. Lord Suta's wife eyes were terrified as she clutched her husband's arm.

Lord Suta – My Lord I did not come here to ask for your help in rescuing my baby but to hear what is on your mind regarding the old ways and the dying land. I came here to see if you are really what the legend says. I came here to listen what you propose and demand if I am to accept you as my king.

I said – Lord Suta I am here to bring this land back to its former glory and if I do not rescue your baby than you will not be in a sound mind to see the reason in my ways and I would lose a loyal vassal. I want no more discussion on this. Come my lord let's enjoy the evening and the feast that follows.

Lord Suta noticed the finality in my statement and kept quite as he followed me with his wife to the palace veranda.

Carpet was laid on the steps of the palace with lot of cushions for us to sit comfortably, my pets were around me, Kiddo sniffed at Lords wife and she screamed in terror, Kiddo growled. The whole courtyard came to a standstill, I told Kiddo to behave and sit down the lower steps the big cat mewled and went to sit on the lower steps. Lord Suta's wife was still shaking with fear, Queen Shal went over to calm the lady and Lord Suta had questions in his eyes.

I smiled and asked lord Suta to settle down, I told lord Suta that though they are my pets but they are also my guards and they will rip apart any one if they feel that I am in slightest of danger. Lord Suta shuddered.

Vini handed me a bottle of Vodka and two glasses, I thanked her and poured two glasses and gave one to lord Suta, lord Suta sipped and his eyes flew open, he asked me what it was and I told him it is the nectar of the Gods, he asked for more and I handed him the bottle. I saw Anna with Tora and Mota was busy in assembling the CD player on a table and soon the music invaded the air around, the crowd was shocked to see music infiltrating through small boxes and when the vocal started they were frightened to their bones but the lyrics soothed their nerves, they begun to sway to the music, the two boars and the deer were being cooked over the fire. My Queens started to dance to the music they were soon joined by the people, all swaying to the beats and the song

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.