Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

New Characters

Tora – apprentice electrician

Mota - apprentice electrician

Tamara – chief of fishing team

Bintu- Fish distributor to the city

Paro – Coconut incharge

Zen – The Builder

Tora – Lord of city Tora

Voda – Lord of Tobuk

I started removing my clothes and after undressing I turned towards the bed there Shal was sitting with her feet resting on the floor I stood in front of her my cock waving right in front of her pink lips Shal licked her lips, precum oozed out of my cock Shal took my 8 inches in her soft hand and begun to massage it she then brought her lips and licked the precum from the head and slowly opened those gorgeous pink lips and swallowed my cock head in her hot mouth and begun to suck on it like a candy I sighed and held her head with both hand as I moved my hips to shove more of my cock in that hot furnace of her mouth. Shal kept on massaging my cock with one hand and her other was busy caressing my balls while she sucked on my cock with fervor, I was now moving my hips faster half of my cock was sliding in and out of that hot oven making squishy sound, my knees began to shake my balls were boiling I started cumming hard and my girl never missed a drop she drank all my cum and licked my cock clean I crashed out on bed breathing hard.

I got up after few minutes when my breathing became regular, I poured two vodkas one I handed to Shal and other I sipped as I settled on bed after I finished my drink Shal too finished her and she in to my arms her skin felt soft and silky I kissed Shal with roaring passion she returned my kiss in equal measures we looked in to each other's eyes.

Shal spoke, Manu I am sorry I had been a bitch; I always wanted you but never wanted to share you with anyone, please forgive me darling.

Manu – I was never angry with you and I never would be in-fact I am the only lucky person in the entire world to take the virginity of the same girl twice, I had your cherry in the outer world and I am going to have it now in this life and both times you being 15 yrs. of age.

Shal – I will never forget that night Manu you gave me so much love and pleasure that one lifetime is too short to forget, today I want you to love me so much that the void left after that night is filled.

Manu – I will my darling I too missed you for a long time.

I gave Shal a smoldering kiss and cupped her ass, the twin peaks of her firm tits was burning holes in my chest, I got and poured a vodka shot and gulped it down in one go I saw my little virgin Venus lay naked on the bed. Her eyes glassy, her mouth slightly open her hard tits pointing towards the ceiling, she was breathing hard making her breasts heave up and down. Her clit hard, erect and pink just peeping out of her pussy lips still untouched by man and her thighs pressed tightly together.

I went back to bed and I pressed and massaged her swollen clit and ran my finger between her cunt lips Shal arched her back and lifted her ass from the bed and moaned UUUUMMMMAAAHH. She was sopping wet with the hot flow of her arousal copiously flowing down between her ass cheeks. I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked at it. Shal shuddered and cried loudly and her hips moved up and down and gyrated in a humping motion. Tremors ran through as her body shook, Shal was becoming uncontrollable as I kept on tormenting her clit with my tongue making her scream, sob and cum in waves still falling short of the mighty orgasm that was building inside her as she rode higher and higher towards the floating clouds. Suddenly Shal pulled my head and mashed it to her cunt, her thighs clamped shut on my ears she bucked her ass in air, Shal sucked in her breath deeply and erupted like a volcano as the force of her mighty orgasm coursed through her body like lightening from head to toe. Shal screamed eeeeoowwwwwww mmmaaaaaaaammaaa aaarrrarhhh III AAMMM OOOHHH AAHHH III AAMMM MMMAAAAANNNNNUUUUU IIIII AMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGAAAAAAAADDDDDD WWHHHHHOOOOEEEEEE, Shal slumped on bed knocked out cold by her orgasm her thighs relaxed I came out from the clamped thighs and gulped the air my ears were numb and my head was spinning like a top.

It took me a minute to come around, I saw Shal was still breathing hard her chest heaving, there were drops of sweat on her upper lip, I saw her cunt lips were apart with her clit erect and her vulva twitching, she was still leaking copiously. I opened her thighs and folded her legs so that her feet were resting on bed I opened her thighs wider and I then supported my body on my hand keeping them on either side of her chest then I placed my cock between her open cunt lips and started rubbing my steel hard cock mixing my precum with her juices Shal started moving her head left and right as she moaned and sighed.

I aimed my cock at her cunt opening and pushed lightly the head slipped in easily thanks to her juices and my precum, I felt my cock head to be in hot furnace boy she was burning inside I pushed a little and met her hymen I did not go all the way but started to pump her cunt with my cock head only to stimulate her G spot, Shal began to moan louder and also moved her hips her cunt muscles started to clutch on my cock head I lowered my body closer to her and rested on my elbows I shoved hard and was half in as her hymen went for a toss Shal screamed "AAAYYEEEIII, UUUIIIII Maaammaa OOHH! ARRRRHHH! She screamed. Boy she was super tight and burning hot, ignoring her screams I gave another hard shove my cock tore through her cunt and our pubic bones said hello to each other. Shal screamed again tears rolled down her eyes, I kissed her deeply she encircled her arms around me.

I gave Shal the time she needed to adjust to my length and girth, I nibbled on her earlobes and kissed her neck Shal shivered and shuddered she clutched me tighter her nails digging in to my back I started rotating my hips that made my pubic bone start grinding Shal's clit her cunt muscles rippled on my cock shaft sending sensation through my spine then I started fucking Shal at a gentle pace, Shal's moans grew louder and louder she was now matching my strokes by lifting her ass and meeting me mid air I crouched my back and attacked her pink nipples with my tongue.

Shal started crying and sobbing with pleasure "Manu oh my darling Manu I waited so long for this to happen, oh my lover take me just take me with passion, unleash your lust and fuck me silly fuck me hard".

I heard Shal and my cock went in to overdrive I started pumping her delicious cunt with long hard strokes she matched me evenly her cunt was making squishing sound combined by our body slapping sounds was a beautiful orchestra symphony she added vocal to it with her sighs, moans and cries of pleasure. I took her upper body in my arms and held her firmly to my chest then I buried my head in her hair to suck and nibble on her earlobes Shal cried out loud in ecstasy as her her body trembled and shivered in pure bliss her nails raked my back and drew blood her thighs clamped around my waist and her heels dug in my lower back with force. Shal started rotating her cunt muscles which made my ball to boil and I erupted with a force inside her and as my first blast of cum hit her vaginal wall she shrieked and screamed on top of her lungs she was shaking, shuddering and thrashing her body to get out of my hold Shal started sobbing incoherently "oh Manu, my Manu uuufff aaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhaaaaa uuuummmmmmm oh yeh, then she shuddered one last time and went limp. I was still hard and deep inside her and my cock was throbbing as her cunt muscles were gripping and releasing my cock. I lay down on her body and slept.

I woke up and felt Shal squirming beneath my body I looked in to her angelic face she smiled I kissed her forehead she asked me to get up I said no she asked why? I said "Ye DIL Maange More" (famous Pepsi slogan in India meaning "My Heart asks for more") Shal smiled shyly and said same here my dear. I was semi hard but hearing her made me steel hard and I started to fuck her or rather it was love making, Shal was always special to me as she was my first love and hers was the first cherry I took in my previous life. Shal had straightened her legs and my thighs were on the outside of hers I sat on her thighs with my cock embedded in that gorgeous pussy I started riding her as if riding a mare and with my thumb I started playing with her erect clit Shal bucked hard lifting herself from the bed she clamped her thighs shut. Shal shivered in ecstasy as she rode her orgasm with muffled cries of pleasure.

I caught Shal's waist and increased the speed of my strokes she sniffled and sobbed as her body trembled her hand caressed my body her eyes became unfocused and glassy I then stretched my legs and laid my body completely over hers I supported my upper body on my elbows as I rocked her pussy with my cock, Shal pulled me closer and kissed me passionately her lips were quivering there was shiver in her lips I could feel the vibrations then Shal did something that was not expected she put her one leg over the other and clamped her thighs so tight that I was not able to slide my cock in and out of her cunt, her face became red she was breathing hard, her whole body tensed and became rigid, her cunt muscles were throbbing and churning. I saw her eyes closed and she was whispering I lowered my head to listen she was mumbling my name I felt her love for me and I broke my dam in pure love for her, Shal's eyes flew open when my cum hit her cunt walls, she screamed "Manu my love don't ever leave me" and she passed out while her cunt was still busy in milking my cock, I was totally spent, I pulled up myself and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.