Mythical Island
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

As I was wondering about Sue and Anna, Vini and Suru came and sat beside me, Vini asked what is on my mind I replied that I am confused. Suru said to tell them may be they could help, I told them about Sue, Anna, and my talk with them while dancing. Vini asked If I really wanted them girls for a fuck, I told Vini that who would not want to bed them they both are beautiful and desirable but the million dollar question is how on this boat with all present on board. Suru always the devil mind quipped, that if I seriously want then it could be managed easily both Vini and me asked in unison HOW? Suru the devil said it is simple she and Vini would speak to the girls and when all are asleep then the girls can exchange places with her and Vini and in the morning would return to their beds. Very neat, I said but Suru there is a problem they both share in the bunkroom with two others, surely, they will be caught, Suru said that too could be managed easily. First Suru will exchange place with Sue so Vini and I can have fun with her, later Sue and Vini will exchange places with Suru and Anna. This time the plan sounded better but I asked Vini and Suru that in carrying out the plan they have to tell the girls about our relationship to which Vini said this is the price we all have to pay I agreed and asked them to go ahead they both leaped to it.

The music was still on but nobody was dancing any more Roy was busy in making arrangements for dinner with the help of few girls, I saw Suru and Vini talking to Sue and Anna and Anna looked a bit nervous but Sue waved at me and I waved back. For more than 15 yrs I never had the chance of bedding such nubile young girls and that too one of them being a virgin. The vision of having them young beauties naked in my bed made my head swim in pool of lust, I was not thinking straight. I called Roy to bring my vodka and glass, in a minute I was sipping my vodka and somehow the drink soothed my nerves and brought some clarity to my mind. Now I was in control of my feelings by the time dinner was served, I had downed five shots of vodka and was feeling light headed. I sat down for dinner and decided to have a light one, after dinner I lighted a cigarette and strolled on the deck as I smoked.

By the grace of God, none of the girls suffered from seasickness and had developed good sea legs on the first day of our cruise. Captain Das came to me and informed that he has heard on the radio that a storm is brewing and may cross our path, I asked him what he had in mind he suggested that there is an uninhabited small island nearby and it would be safe if he anchored the boat near it. I agreed and asked him to advice Roy that none of the girls should know about it as they will panic Captain Das agreed and left. I smoke occasionally but I lit another one and puffed on it in about an hour the Captain anchored the boat in the calm waters the island was visible in moon light and was about half a mile away from the boat.

The boat was rocking gently as the waves crashed in to it; at 11 pm we all wished each other and decided to retire for the night. As I entered the cabin, the anticipation of having young nubile bodies hit me again and my lust started gaining on my senses. Suru, Vini and I decided to take a shower and this time nobody followed me after my shower both the girls took their shower together. Suru dressed in her nightgown left the cabin, I lit, my third cigarette of the day and sucked on it. Vini refilled my glass with vodka and came to me; I took the glass and led her to our bed. I sat on the bed with my back resting on the headboard, I took a sip and put down my glass on the side table and sucked on my cigarette.

Vini laid her head in my lap, she stared fondling with my dick, which was already aching from being hard for a long time her hand eased some ache from my dick. There was soft knock on the door Vini got up and opened it and Sue walked in, she was looking divine in a see through negligee that hardly covered her thighs. I dumped the cigarette in the ashtray and leapt from the bed and was in front of her, I held her head with both hands and started kissing her pink lips OH my they were so soft and yielding, my lust overtook me and in one swift motion I took of her dress and threw it on the floor.

I continued kissing her; she dug her nails in my back as her passion took her by force, I lifted Sue in my arms, laid her on bed, and literally tore my Bermuda shorts my cock sprang free from its confines the head of my cock was dark purple and it was leaking precum. Vini also naked joined us in bed and said to Sue that it was her night to enjoy she will only help. I lay down next to Sue and started kissing her lips, my hands began their own journey on her lovely body cupping her butt cheeks, caressing her back, roaming between her thighs groping her tits and tweaking her pink nipples between thumb and finger.

Sue was shaking and moaning in my mouth her soft hands were holding my cock and massaging it in slow circular motion it was unbearable for me, I knew I will not survive much and will explode. I got up and downed my vodka, I kissed Sue on the nape of her neck and she went berserk moaning loudly and shivering all over. I nibbled on her ear lobes she clutched me hard, I now fixed my attention to her very firm boobs looking like twin proud mountain peaks. I kissed her teats then I sucked, chewed and rolled her teats with my hungry tongue, Sue was thrashing on bed.

I slipped my one hand and cupped her cunt and then slid my finger in her cunt lips, finally I started rolling her clit with my finger Sue started bucking her hips wildly and said Manu uncle please no more fuck me plzzzz. I beg you. I ignored her and continued kissing that goddess's, body and when I probed her navel with my tongue Sue shrieked shivered and came hard she clamped her thighs so tight that I thought I would lose my finger. Vini gave Sue a napkin to muffle her screams, which Sue took it gratefully, now I moved down between those gorgeous thighs the bed sheet below her cunt was soaked by her juice and her vulva was twitching, as was her bum hole.

I dove in to her cunt lapping up the juice, which she was copiously releasing. Sue started bucking her hips I supported them with my both hands her ass was almost a foot off the bed. I started flicking, sucking and rolling her clit with my tongue, Sue shook violently, she bit on the napkin to muffle her scream and started cumming like a tsunami she squirted on my face I lapped up as juice I could Sue was breathing hard. I now was over the top of my lust, it was consuming me, I took my cock and rammed in that juicy cunt with a force that made Sue arched her back, her chest lifted from the bed and flopped back she cried eeeeoooowwowow mama ummmph aha aah O my GAAAAD.

I was fully seated in that cunt of Venus, her cunt muscles were quivering. I gave Sue few moments to recover and get used to my thickness, as she was very very tight, her was almost brand new pussy as she had fucked her boy friend only few times. I looked in to her glassy eyes and started fucking her cunt with long, deep and hard, she dug her heels in my butt with my every stroke her twin mountains of boobs moved deliciously.

I grinded my pubic bone in to hers making her cry out in pleasure, sweat was trickling on my back, I lowered my head and kissed her lips, she whispered Manu Uncle now fuck me hard very hard. I mashed my chest with her and held her in my arms then let go the lusty beast in me I gave all the only sound in the room was of our sweat coated slamming bodies and Sue's muffled screams sobs and moans. I was fucking Sue's cunt harder by every stroke and she started lifting her hips to match them mid way.

Suddenly as I rammed her cunt Sue arched her back with such power that it lifted me from the bed and she stayed in the position for minute, all the while her cunt muscles were gripping and releasing my cock as if milking it. I started to cum, I unleashed blasts after blasts of cum in her pussy she flopped back on bed she was screaming, had that napkin not there in her mouth, her screams must have woken the dead. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her eyes were close and she was breathing very hard. I too mashed with her, she was stroking my back, when her breathing became even I slipped out of her cunt and I was still hard my lust was not still satiated I wanted more, Vini poured vodka for all three of us and handed the glasses to Sue and me we gratefully accepted and gulped it down.

Sue recovered and lunged forward, she grabbed my still hard cock coated with her juice and my cum, she licked the mushroom head and then took it between her pink lips and started sucking it lovingly like a lollypop. She sucked my balls one by one, my lust was growing by the second, the sight of her pink lips sucking my cock head her one hand caressing my balls and the other holding and caressing my cock was too much for me, my balls started to boil. I knew that I was going to blow my load very soon I stopped Sue, she looked questioningly at me I asked her about ever having anal sex, she said that though she never had but would love to try and least she could gift me her anal cherry for giving her the fuck of her life. Sue stood up on bed on her knees my cum was dripping down her thighs she scooped it with her finger and sucked it clean she then put two fingers in her cunt and scooped out more cum this too she sucked clean and said uummmm not bad, I smiled and Vini giggled.

Vini applied generous amount of lubrigel on my cock and asked sue to be on all fours on the bed which Sue did as told, then Vini squeezed the tube on her light pink bum hole. I applied the gel on Sue's bum hole the cool gel made her shiver and giggle, I placed the head of my cock on her bum hole and pushed puck the head was in, Sue cried out and asked me to take it out it's painful she cried. I held Sue firmly by her butt cheeks with both hands as she tried to wiggle out, I asked Sue to relax her asshole muscles and her body then she will be fine, listening to me her tensed body relaxed. I sensed it and shoved hard, I was more than half in Sue cried out as she bit on the napkin, I waited for few second to let her get use to my cock since she was very very tight. I eased out my cock about an inch and rammed it back with force and, I was fully in her ass. I then started moving in and out at a gentle pace, I slapped her firm and round butt cheeks hard, Sue cried, I carried on spanking, her butt became dark pink the vibrations caused by my spanking reached to her cunt and ass tunnels making her quiver with pleasure.

I then lifted Sue and pressed her back to my chest, I was sitting with my butt on my heels. Sue was sitting in my lap with my cock fully inside her ass, I started to play with her tits with my one hand and with the other, and I played with her clit. Sue started moaning and rotating her ass in my lap, I nibbled on her earlobes sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. She arched her back and purred, I bit on lovely nape of her neck, she went berserk and came by buckets, her back arched to impossible angle then she rested her both hands on the bed and started gripping and releasing my cock in her ass, boy I was in heaven.

I asked Sue to open her knees wider and place her head on the pillow with her hands on either side she did as told, all during this I did not let my cock out of her ass, her ass was now low on bed but at perfect height for me to fuck. I started reaming her ass with powerful strokes, my balls were banging her clit, which made her squeal in pleasure and she started having a series of small orgasms. I started banging her ass harder and harder and with every stroke she started stretching on the bed, soon was flat on her tummy but this did not made me stop I fucked her ass as if there was no tomorrow. My strokes made her clit rub with the bed and suddenly she clenched her butt tightly as spasms shook her body.

She was cumming and her ass muscles were playing music on my cock, Sue cried with ecstasy in the pillow, I was not to be put behind as I released my cannon in her ass, this triggered another series of shivers and convulsions through her body. We both lay there in sheer exhaustion, after some time I stood up and saw that it was 2.30 am, I went to the bathroom to pee and clean my cock with soap and disinfectant. I wondered why my cock was still rock hard. I knew my lust is not satiated, it was smouldering inside me because the vision of virgin Anna lying naked on bed for me to deflower her which until now was at the back of my mind now started to grow stronger. I came back and saw Sue sitting on bed dressed up, on seeing me she got up and she held my cock in one hand and gave me a passionate kiss. She then said Manu uncle you have made me feel like a true women and today you made me slave of your cock, she then bent down and sucked my cock head gave it a final kiss and left with Vini. I noticed Sue walking a bit funny with a wobble and bowlegged, I smiled.

I poured myself a large shot of vodka and lit another cigarette; I wore my bath gown and settled on the bed sipping my drink and smoking. My lust was growing in to an inferno consuming me, what exited me more was that, I took Anna's mother Shal's virginity when she was 15 and today I am going to take her daughters virginity at 17. In came Suru with nervous looking Anna in tow I asked Anna to settle down and relax she sat at the edge of the bed her bravado of losing her cherry seems to be deserting her, I asked Suru to make drink for Anna it will help her relax. I crushed my cig in the ashtray and asked Anna to sit in my lap, she got up and climbed the bed, and came to me I finished my drink and opened my arms for her she came and clung to me. I kissed her on her cheek and in soft voice, I told her that everything will be fine, she need not worry and kissed her again and this time on her lips, Suru gave Anna her drink, which she finished in one swig. I started caressing her back with my left hand and with right hand I was caressing her left thigh, she trembled and sighed I felt the tension leaving her body, she looked tiny in my arms she was only 5.1 tall and was 38 kgs only her figure was 32B 24 30. At 17 yrs of age Anna was ripe to be made a complete women.

Anna grew bold as the liquor took its effect she gave me a toecurling kiss her breath was sweet her lips rosy pink I returned her kiss with equal passion, I started opening the buttons of her nightgown and slipped my hand inside to play with those handful and firm boobs. I tweaked her nipples she moaned in my mouth I cupped her tits firmly she clung to me even more, I broke the kiss and asked her to remove her gown as I started to undo my gown she did as told and behold the Venus herself. Anna cringed when she saw my cock thick and 6 inches long defying gravity, she stammered my god its huge it will not fit in me. Suru calmed her down by telling her that her pussy can take bigger than this one so do not worry it will fit in nicely and she will enjoy too. Anna asked me if she could touch it, I told her to go ahead it's hers for the night as I lay down on bed. Anna came between my thighs and held my cock in her tiny hand, her hand made my cock twitch, precum oozed out of it, she hesitantly licked it and made a face saying it's salty but not bad. I laughed at her description, Anna then took my cock head between her luscious lips and sucked on it I was in heaven I held her head and controlled her movement, after some vigorous sucking by her I pulled her up to me, she came willingly and we started kissing. I soon turned around and there, she was so tiny beneath my big body, I started licking, sucking and kissing her gorgeous body, she was squealing and giggling with pleasure, I did full justice with her tits licking, sucking, chewing and flicking them teats with my tongue, she came in small measures but she came.

I finally were between that heavenly valley made by her smooth Ivory thighs and saw beads of her juices on her jade gate, her vulva was twitching in anticipation. Since she was tiny I ran my tongue right from her bum hole to her clit in one motion. She screamed uuuuhhhhhheeeehhh GODDDD, Manu uncle do it again and the decent man that I was I obliged by doing it repeatedly. She was screaming, sobbing and thrashing her body wildly thanks to Suru that she had given Anna a napkin to bite on and muffle her, she then with both hands pulled my hair to mash my mouth to her cunt as she came repeatedly. I lapped up her copious juices like a dog and was enjoying every moment of it, I slipped my tongue in her wet cunt and swirled my tongue inside and Anna went crazy, she tugged so hard oh my hairs that I felt I will be scalped today like a red Indian.

I pulled myself free from her clutches to breathe some air, I dove again and this time my target was her clit, I sucked, flicked, chewed and rolled her clit with my mouth and tongue, Anna went wild and berserk she arched her back and lifted her ass almost a foot off the bed. I supported her ass in the palms of my hands but continued with my tongue-lashing; suddenly Anna became limp and passed out. I saw Suru frigging her cunt like a women possessed and was cumming hard as she was squealing with pleasure, I left her on her own and got myself another shot of vodka and then fetched the tube of lubrigel from the cabinet. I applied lubrigel generously on Anna's cunt and on my cock as well, since Anna was very tiny in her cunt opening. Anna had passed out, she was in stupor, and it was the right time for me to invade her Virgin cunt.

I put my now rampant cock head on her cunt opening, Suru interrupted me and handed me a towel, she indicated that I put it under her ass, as she will bleed, I thanked Suru for her foresight and lifted Anna's ass as Suru placed the towel. I then placed the tip of my cock head on the opening and pushed hard Oh by golly I was half in the tightest of cunt, Anna's hymen had gone for a toss, she arched her back and was to scream loud but Suru clamped her mouth to stifle the scream. Anna was wide-awake and tried to wiggle out to escape the monster that invaded her pussy but I held my ground. I gave her enough time to recover and adjust to my thickness and size, tears escaped her eyes she was sobbing, and I ignored her as my lust for her was at its peak. I laid myself on her tiny body and started ramming her in few strokes I met her pubic bone. She was in pain; once I bottomed out, I remained there for her to recover from the invasion of her virgin cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.