Mythical Island
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I woke up to a heavenly sensation in lower part of my body, I saw Suru holding my shaft and nursing the head with her delicious pink lips. She saw me and winked, I got up and gave her nice kiss and soon our tongues were having a wrestling match of their own. My one hand slipped down to play with her clit and other to her glorious boobs, she sighed in my mouth. Suru was sopping wet; I moved myself between her thighs and eased my cock in to her velvet folds in one push and our pubic bones said hello to each other. I started rotating my hips kind of grinding her clit with my pubic bone Suru also started to mach me by moving deliciously under me suddenly she came like a rocket with "O MY GOD". Manu fuck me fuck me harder baby I have waited for this too long fill me up with your juice. I started my hammer fuck, Suru asked me to look in to her eyes while I pumped my shaft in her she held me tight with her heels digging in to my butt her cunt muscles were playing a music of their own on my cock. My balls were ready to explode, the pleasure was too much to bear I exploded and shot my load in her chute. The force of my cum hit Suru and she started cumming in waves I was still twitching inside her and she was still cumming she pulled my face closer and started a kiss that went on for nearly 5 minutes and all the while I was inside her.

It was 10 in the morning and we had today only to do and check our preparations for the cruise and all the nightly activity had taken it's toll on me. I was mighty hungry, I woke Vini up and asked her to get ready. I called on other rooms via intercom for Breakfast and in return, I was informed that they all got up late and decided to have Breakfast in their respective rooms only and agreed to meet by 12 noon in the lobby I ordered the room service for breakfast for three and to be served sharp at 11.30 am. I went to the bathroom and finished my potty and brushed my teeth I turned the shower adjusted the temperature to my liking. In came my minx, Vini started brushing her teeth while Suru was busy with potty than both changed their places after finishing their business they joined me. We all started applying soap and shampoo on each other I had four gorgeous tits to play with. I sucked and nibbled on all four to my heart's content before applying soap I rubbed soap in their butt cracks and cunts making them swoon soon Saru was blowing me and I think that 100 mg of Viagra definitely suited my system as my cock went from soft to rod of steel. Suru was sucking my cock head like a lollipop. I pulled Vini to me and started kissing her and while I kissed her my hand moved to her soapy butt and as I was cupping her butt cheek one of my finger slipped in her bum hole vini jerked her head back and said Manu now you have done it fuck me in the ass right away you have fucked my cunt my mouth now fuck my ass as you have not for more than 20 yrs ago the day before my marriage now do it. I turned her around, she bent a little and put both her hands on the facing wall I lined my cock on the brown hole and gave a push it went in one smooth motion all that soap helped as lubricant Vini sighed and moaned. I held her by the waist and started fucking her ass in slow speed I felt like my cock is sliding in and out of hot butter, in the mean time Suru stopped the shower and started the hand shower which she turned on cold and aimed the jet spray between my balls and Vini's cunt. the blast hit both of us like a dynamite, Vini screamed and shivered. Suru turned the water to hot and again it had the same effect on both of us. Vini was screaming and shivering her shivers vibrated my cock in her ass the feeling was pure raw pleasure. Suru again turned it to cold blast and that did it, I grabbed vini's waist with such force and shoved my cock in her ass with raw power Vini screamed and sobbed. I started cumming and Vini went limp in my arms Suru than turned on the head shower with warm water I was still twitching inside that glorious velvety ass. I withdrew and Suru cleaned my cock with soap I cleaned Vini and picked her up to lay her on the bed and covered her with the sheet to let her relax. Suru and I both were dressed and waited for Vini to come out of her stupor.

The Doorbell rang I opened it, the room service boy was with our Breakfast, our breakfast was served I tipped the boy he saluted and left. I went to bed where Vini was coming around, I sat by her side she opened her eyes and seeing me by her side she threw her arms around me and gave a very sweet kiss and said Bro that was an awesome ass fuck. I never came this hard before in my life. Thank you bro, Vini then turned to Saru and said Saru that sure was devilish of you using them water jets on us but then thank you. You sure made my day. Vini got dressed and then we had our breakfast of toast butter with boiled eggs and coffee after Breakfast we left for the lobby to join others.

In the lobby, all members started trickling slowly and by 12.15 pm all were down in the lobby. We all got in to a minibus that I had hired to take us around, I asked the driver to take us to the marina so that all can see the boat and if something that I might have missed or anything the girls may want after all it was their cruise and vacation. We reached the marina in about 20 minutes Ravi was already there provisions were being unloaded the hen party boarded the boat and decided on their own to explore the tub. I saw some work going on the roof of the navigation cabin, I asked Ravi about it he told me that couple of months ago he had ordered solar panels for lights in the cabins and boat as an emergency option, today the firm had sent down their team to install it, I thought it to be a good idea.

At 3 pm Roy served us a lovely lunch in the dining room of the boat where I introduced the girls to Captain Das, after lunch the girls again went inside the boat for further exploration. The chief technician who was installing the solar panels came to us to announce that the solar panels have been installed, as of now the batteries are mildly charged but will be fully charged in 6 hours when the sun is up. He asked me and Ravi to follow him so he can give us the demonstration we followed him to the wheel cabin there he showed us the control panel with a lever with a red led lit up. The man told us that once the green led is, lit that indicates that the batteries are fully charged and we only have to pull the lever down. The ma also showed us another box with two levers one red and another green, he further told us that if we want to use solar power than we need to bring the red lever down and then the green lever up. The batteries are capable of delivering 3kw of electricity for 12 hours once fully charged, we thanked him and Ravi asked him to collect his balance payment from his office tomorrow the man took his leave.

The hen party returned and announced to their satisfaction on the preparation for the cruise they only had apprehensions with respect to the cabin space for 11 people, which they said can be managed but they wanted to know about the sleeping arrangements for Captain Das and Mr. Roy. They also said though all three refrigerators in the cabins were fully stocked besides the deep fridge in the kitchen but they still wanted more cases of Mineral Water as it is going to be hot and sunny once on cruise. Ravi told them not to worry since they are his best friend's family they are his too. Normally when he uses the boat for his parties and cruises there is almost equal ratio of males and females on board but in this case, its females in majority that is why he has not hired temporary staff other than his permanent one. He also said that there is a bunk room next to kitchen that has two double Decker beds that can accommodate 4 persons and due to the current situation Captain Das and Roy has agreed to sleep in that room which is meant for the hired staff. The hen party's spokes person Nita came forward and said this is excellent it solves all our problem let's have the bunk room and give one cabin to Mr. Das and Mr. Roy, this will give us two extra beds. I said yes it is a good idea to which Ravi also agreed and it was settled. Ravi took out his cell phone and called a supplier to send 100 cases of Mineral water and after placing the order he smiled to the girls and said now everything is taken care off is there anything left yet?.

Nita said would it be OK if they all stayed tonight on the boat just to get the feel of it. Ravi said it is for them to enjoy in whatever manner they want and if they want, he will ask Roy to stay behind to prepare dinner for them. Nita said it will be fine and they have brought too much stuff in formal dressing, which will not be good for them to bring on board, as it is a boat cruise so If he can arrange for the extra luggage to be kept some where safe. Ravi said it is not a big issue they can keep the extra luggage with hotel and he will pick it up for them and keep it with him until they are back, we all agreed and left the boat to the hotel. Ravi stayed back to give final instruction to his crew.

At the hotel, we packed for the cruise and left the remaining luggage with the hotel to be picked up later by Ravi. We once again boarded the minibus and headed to the boat at the marina, on reaching there we boarded the boat. On the main deck I was in confusion as to where I am to put my luggage and to my surprise Vini came to my rescue she asked me to follow her, which I did and was guided to the master cabin and there to my surprise Suru was placing her luggage. I turned to Vini and asked her how she managed the master cabin three of us again together with the hen pack. Vini said bro sometimes you have to put your foot down and that is what I did, I told them that it was you who made this cruise possible. You deserved some respect and privileges. I was on another planet thinking about the pleasures these two minx of mine have in store for me tonight and the next seven days. We showered with all of us indulging in lot of fooling and later dressed in casuals for our dinner.

I told Roy that we want our dinner in the open under the stars, which he obliged us by arranging the tables for us to have our wish. We all sat down, Roy served us some tit bits with wine and for me a new bottle of Vodka, Ravi had already intimated me that he had supplied with two cases of premium wine and 5 cases of Vodka. We started hitting the bottles Sue and Anna protested for not being allowed to have wine which was soon contained by their respective mothers claiming them to be too young. I interjected and toned down their mothers Nita and Shal that we are on a vacation. Let the kids have some fun too, both the kids Sue and Anna looked grateful towards me. Each had a glass of wine to celebrate with us. Roy served us our dinner, which we enjoyed and complimented on his culinary skills.

After dinner we all chit chatted for a while discussing what we will do when the real cruise starts tomorrow, everybody had their own plans for leisure. We retired to our cabins around 11 pm in the night. I entered the Master cabin followed by Vini and Suru. I was carrying my unfinished bottle of vodka with me. I poured a shot of Vodka for myself and quietly slipped a Viagra from my stash that I had purchased in the evening secretly and went to the bathroom for my shower, I had enough time to gulp down the vodka with Viagra when my two minx followed me giggling conspiring something against me of which I was sure of. All three of us were in shower and started fooling with each other like kissing groping each other that is when Viagra started showing its true colours. I was hard as steel Suru wanted to suck me in the shower I denied the temptation and asked them to get to bed. once in bed I asked them if they have ever tried girl on girl to which they answered in negative, I then asked Suru to lick Vini's pussy while I have her in doggy style Suru was reluctant first but agreed to give it a try and she dove in to Vini's pussy. Vini started cumming the moment Suru gave her first lick and after that Vini became unstoppable, I got behind Suru and slid my hard cock in her dripping hot furnace of a cunt in one smooth motion. I started riding her with all that I had, I also applied saliva on my thumb and inserted in her bum hole Suru exploded like a volcano. Suru held my still pumping cock in her cunt like a vice, her pussy became very tight, and I pushed in my entire thumb as I was hammering her cunt. Her bum hole started twitching on my thumb Suru was shaking her vice like grip on my cock and her shaking vibrations on my cock were too much I was now trembling as I was near explosion. I cried I am cumming to this Vini reacted and got up and asked me to cum in her mouth but it was too late I came as some dam has broken. I withdrew after my balls were empty, Vini dove in to Suru's pussy and started lapping on her juices and my cum this made Suru to have a series of orgasm one right after the other until she passed out with exhaustion. I got up and poured myself another shot of vodka. I gulped it down, I went back to bed and lied down Vini came to me in my arms and started kissing me. Suru also came to me on ther side and started nibbling on my earlobes her other hand was busy caressing my dick Vini was busy fondling my balls, thanks to Viagra I was hard in no time immediately Vini mounted me and took my entire shaft in one go and our pubic bones met. Vini started sliding on my cock back and forth as if riding a horse all the while she was flexing her cunt muscles making it a very pleasurable union. All of a sudden, Suru said that she has an idea and she wants Vini to try it, I asked what it is to which she said it is for Vini you better lay still and enjoy. Let her and Vini take care of it saying this she asked Vini to fold her legs to her chest and hold them, while Vini was doing as told Suru held her so that she does not fall because by doing so she was, impaled on my cock and had nothing for support. Once this was, done Suru started rotating Vini by her shoulders on my cock, boy that was incredible my cock felt like a blender drilling inside a hot furnace. Vini's eyes became glassy she was squealing and sobbing in passion, I think that the underside of my penis head must be caressing her G spot on every turn, and with a huge tremble Vini collapsed on me. I held her, as her cunt never stopped twitching on my cock; slowly I turned her on her back and stated fucking her delicious pussy at a slow pace. I was also busy on sucking on her delectable teat her body shook with spasms rocking her with series of small orgasms. I had, already cum once so this time I was taking it slow to build up my explosion. I withdrew and turned her on her tummy and entered her lush cunt once again in one smooth motion from behind and started drilling her slowly, her pussy was now making squishy sounds as my cock was going in and out of her. I was nibbling at her ear when Vini asked me to fuck her harder and faster, which I obliged and put my cock in high drive the only noise in the cabin was of SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP and it was music to my ears. Vini clenched her butt and thighs making her cunt very tight, she bit in to the pillow, her muffled screams could be heard as her body rocked by one explosive orgasm after another and it was then I too peaked bursting shots of cum one right after the another I was in heaven after the prolonged fuck. My body was covering Vini's body and I slept over her with my cock still bedded in her pussy.

I woke up with urge to pee and saw it was 6 am I went to the bathroom released the pressure on my bladder shook my cock for the last few drops and came back to bed. I saw Suru sleeping at an awkward angle her one leg folded in her tummy the other straight giving a wonderful view of her juicy cunt I looked close my my my her cunt lips were twitching and I knew then that she is having a wonderful sexy dream, my cock was instantly hard. I could not resist and placed my knees on either side of her straight leg, my cock was leaking precum I placed it between her cunt lips and gave a shove the head was in instantly her cunt. Her cunt was like an overheated oven I pushed further and kept my both hands on sides of her upper body for support, in the next push I was completely in her delicious cunt. Suru squirmed but kept sleeping I waited for few moments and then started fucking her juicy cunt in slow strokes it felt like driving a knife through butter, it was incredible, after few minutes of fucking, her cunt started leaking juices and her cunt muscles started twitching creating a delicious and rapturous sensation on my cock. I knew that she was near her climax and I wanted mine to be almost at the same time. My fucking her cunt was now making squelching sounds because of her cunt was releasing copious amount of juices. Suru came hard with a shiver and at the same time, her cumming triggered my pistol. I came as hard I could, my first blast hit her, she woke up smiling and said, I was dreaming about you my dear and what a way to say Good Morning I smiled and lowered myself to her and gave her a breathtaking kiss. I took my cock out, she got up in a jiffy and devoured my entire length in her lovely mouth her pink lips mashed in to my pubic bone and sucked me clean of all the juices. We slept for another hour or so in each other's arms before Vini woke us up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.