Indian Fighters - White Death
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our young (14) hero in West Texas in 1862 is forced to take on the responsibilities of an adult when Comanches kill his parents. He vows to wipe out the Comanche tribe, and he starts out with the group that killed his parents. Along the way, he takes up bounty hunting as a way to make a living. He also picks up some wives and other interesting things.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Violence  

Martha Smith took one look at her husband, Jacob Smith, long enough to satisfy herself that he was indeed dead. She asked me to drive the buckboard into the field about 500 yards and to dump him for the coyotes and wild hogs to munch on. She promised to explain everything when I got back. Hell, this was worth doing just to hear the story of how somebody could be hated this much.

It was getting kind of late in the day by now, and I wanted to leave for Oak Junction before dark. I just hated to travel at night without a very good reason. However, I agreed to stay overnight with the Smith women when invited to do so. That way, I would have time to hear the story of Jacob Smith. While I was putting my horse in the barn, I happened to glance at the wanted posters. Dammit, there was Jacob Smith on top, but his name was Henry Holloway, and he was worth $250 to the State of Texas.

Shit, I threw my saddle back onto my horse and galloped out to the field where I had dumped the body. I got there just in time to scare off two coyotes. I threw a rope around his wrists and dragged him back to the barn. I wanted to make sure that the varmints did not eat too much of him to keep him from being identified.

When I got back to the house, I showed the poster to the two women and they nearly fainted when they saw the value of the reward. That was enough money to carry them through two years if they did not waste it. A few minutes later, we sat down to supper and they told me what they knew of Jacob Smith.

One day, about three years ago, Martha's husband had been murdered while he was walking across the front yard. A bullet came out of nowhere and hit him in his back, killing him immediately. The two women were torn up about the murder, but they assumed that it had been Indians, probably Comanches, who had murdered the man and had ridden off for some reason.

Anyway, the next day, a man rode into the yard and announced that he was Jacob Smith and he knew that Martha's husband was dead. He announced that he was taking her for his wife and Ann for his daughter. The two women were too naïve to know what to do, so they let Smith move in. (I could understand why Smith would want Martha, because she was a real beauty.)

Smith had money, and that was something that the women were always short of, so they put up with his idiosyncrasies, at least at first. The problem was that he got more demanding of Martha, especially in bed. He like to tie her to the bed and beat her, but never so hard as to do her serious harm. She was always sore the next day, and the sex that followed the beating was so good that Martha put up with it.

Ann had objected to the beatings, but Martha quelled her complaints with the reminders that they needed the money from Smith to live on. They didn't know how he made his money, but every couple of days or so be would disappear for the whole day and come home, usually after dark, with $10-$25 in gold and silver, and sometimes he would come home with $50 or more. Martha and Ann went into town every two weeks for grocery shopping, and they were stuck at the farm all of the rest of the time. Smith never went with them into town. I surmised that he was being sure that he would not be spotted.

They knew that Smith had at least two strong boxes on the farm, but they did not know exactly where they were hidden. Well, tomorrow, we could hunt for them.

Smith had been pressuring Ann to join him for sex, but she had refused so far. However, he said that this was the last time he was going to ask. If she did not put out for him, he was going to beat Martha to death. Ann didn't know whether or not to believe him, so she was going to give in tonight. That was why she was so happy to see him dead in the road earlier today.

Martha asked me how old I was, and I said that I was 15. Well, I would be in three more days, so it seemed like a quibble to me. Martha then asked me if I had ever had sex with a woman. I was drinking coffee at that moment, and I sprayed it around the room from the surprise. Martha and Ann laughed at my reaction, but I did honestly say no in answer to the question.

Martha's face lit up at that, and she said, "Wonderful, then you can sleep with me tonight. I want to celebrate Jacob's death." Hell, I didn't know what to say, but she gave me this determined look, so I agreed to spend the night in Martha's bed. She surprised me again by jumping up and putting some water on the stove to heat. There was no way that she was going to need that much water to wash dishes, but I had no other idea of why she would heat the water.

Okay, mark me down as a naïve kid. We all have to learn sometime. Ann was grinning and Martha was singing to herself as they heated the water. The next thing I knew, there is a big tub in the middle of the kitchen floor. I finally got the hint when they start pouring buckets of water into the tub. It didn't take long for the water on the stove to warm up, and it got poured into the tub, too, until Martha was satisfied with the final temperature.

What I didn't expect was having each one of the women grab me by an arm and drag me to the tub. It took them no time at all to have me stripped and sitting in the tub of warm water. The water was not hot, but it was comfortable. The next thing I knew was that Martha had stripped and was standing in the tub and dipping water up to run over my hair and down my back. Dammit, Ann was stripped, too, and standing at the edge of the tub to help Martha.

Those two attacked me like I didn't know what as they scrubbed my hair and the upper part of my body with some strong laundry soap. Okay, I admit that it had been close to a year since my last bath, but I had no idea that I was that dirty. They had not gotten as far as my waist, and the water was already a dark brown. Then they had me stand up, and I could see the contrast between the parts of me that had been washed and the parts that were just wet.

Martha washed the front of me and Ann washed the back. Now the water really got dark. I was not sure what this was all about until Martha started working on my cock and Ann started on my ass. By the time those two finished, I must have sparkled like a new dime. But that was not the end of my surprises: Martha leaned in and started sucking on my cock. Needless to say, that was the first time that a mouth had ever touched my cock, and it might have taken 10 seconds before I came. Martha had to grab my hips and Ann had to grab my shoulders to keep me from falling! I ain't never felt anything like that, and it was heaven on Earth. Sure, I had jerked off some, but never with that kind of result.

The women both laughed at my reaction, and they held me until I recovered. Martha had to help me out of the tub and to dry me off, but I sure felt good with all of that attention. While we were doing that, Ann was pitching my clothes into the tub and heating more water on the stove.

Once I was dry, the women had me sit down while Martha got into the tub with my dirty clothes and proceeded to stomp around on them. Wow, I was amazed at the amount of dirt she chased out of those clothes. Every stitch I wore, except for my boots and my hat, was in the tub, and Martha looked like she was having fun dancing around on them beating the dirt loose.

Of course, I was having fun, too, watching Martha's tits bounce as she stomped around. On top of that, her pussy hair was wet and plastered down so that I could see every move of her legs transmitted to her pussy lips, making them jump open and closed. Let me tell you that I almost came again just from watching that show! I may not have come, but I had no trouble staying hard.

When Martha was satisfied that my clothes were as clean as they were going to get, she hung them up on a line to dry. They dipped the water out of the tub until it was light enough for the two women to drag it to the back door and dump it out. They rinsed the last bit of dirt out of the tub and pulled it back inside. At that point, they refilled the tub with warm water and the two women climbed in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.