Lily's Story - Cover

Lily's Story

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lily's life was turned upside-down when her parents died in a terrible accident. Still in high school, she's now forced to live with her older brother who rapes and physically abuses her with the help of his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Violence  

It takes me a moment to collect myself. I feel sick to my stomach after being molested by my own brother. I sit up and wipe the wet streaks from my face, all the while trying to keep my dinner down. I can't do this again. I scan the room to figure out my escape plan. Jason isn't here anymore. He probably left to change his pants. Ryan and Colton are standing by the wet bar on the other side of the room from me, but fairly close to the only exit. Staring. Their eyes are penetrating my soul. They are just standing there, the one grinning and the other licking his lips. "It's our turn now, Lily." Now or never. I bolt for the exit. They weren't expecting my sudden jolt of energy and react with a surprisingly slow response time. I make it to the hall and run full speed down the corridor. I need to get to the front door. I have to make it to that front door. They're both running after me, swearing and calling me unsavory, derogatory names. I get to the door with enough time to ... to... dammit! The bolt on the door has been sticky for years and sometimes takes a moment or two to dislodge. My hands are shaking as I try to wiggle it back and forth, and a small sob escapes my lips because I know it's futile. Fuck! At that very moment I'm grabbed with one large hand around my waist and the other around my torso, pinning down my arms to my sides. I scream as I'm lifted off the ground, carried into the library around the corner, and thrown down in the middle of the room. I hear Jason yelling something from down the hall and Ryan shouts back, "We're in here!"

"What are we doing in here?" asks Jason as he walks in, closing the double doors behind him.

"Don't ask, man. Lily, here, decided to run," replied Colton, pointing to me with his eyes as I sat there on the floor, trying to figure out how I'm going to get myself out of this.

"So did you teach her not to?!" With that, Jason walks over to me and hits me across the face. Hard. I let out an involuntary whimper. Jason bends down so that he's squatting next to me, but his head is still above mine, showing the hierarchy of power in our family, and states in a gentle tone, "That's what you get, Lily. You're the one who's making this difficult." With those words, I looked up at him, seething from my very core. His arrogance and self-important attitude, combined with the way he uses me and looks down on me, makes me absolutely livid. I want to claw at his face; maybe draw blood, yet I don't. I'm out numbered and too afraid of what might happen. I start to get up, but there's a hand on my shoulder that pushes me down from behind.

"Where you goin', little one? I believe you owe me a blow job."

"I owe you nothing."

Colton walks around so he is now facing me. His pants are already unzipped and he is reaching into his boxers to pull himself out. Jason is still hovering in case I try to go anywhere.

"What did you say to me, bitch?!" With that, Colton grabs me by my hair, pulls me up to my knees, and brings my face an inch from his erect, hard penis. "Open wide, you little cunt." He grabs my jaw with the other hand, digging his fingers into my cheeks so that I'm forced to open my mouth. I squirm and push my hands against his thighs as hard as I can, but he isn't moving. I recalled the girth on that thing was pretty wide, which was why I chose 'blow' over 'fuck', but as he slides it into my mouth, with the precum dripping from the tip, I am now all too aware of its size. My jaw is open as wide as it will go and is already starting to ache with fatigue from being overextended. My lips are stretched uncomfortably around his dick and I can feel the corners of my mouth beginning to crack. I can't help but scream as a knee jerk reaction, but I might as well be yelling underwater. He pushes slowly until he hits the back of my throat and pauses there for a quick moment before he begins to pump. 1-2-3-4-5 - pause - 1-2-3-4-5-6 - pause - 1-2-3-4 - pause ... He is holding my head in a tight grip and every time he pauses, I can feel his testicles on my chin. I am forced to gag and I can't breathe. My mouth is filled with a mixture of thick saliva and precum that is dripping down my chin uncontrollably.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.