Lily's Story - Cover

Lily's Story

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lily's life was turned upside-down when her parents died in a terrible accident. Still in high school, she's now forced to live with her older brother who rapes and physically abuses her with the help of his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Violence  

Shit. What did I just say? Why didn't I just say no?! In a last second effort, I grab a heavy crystal candlestick that is barely within reach and swing it toward Jason. He instantly stops my arm before it makes contact and grabs it out of my hand. I see he is seething as he throws the candlestick violently across the room. I hear a loud crash; much louder than a single candlestick smashing against the ground. I know he hit something large, but I'm too afraid to turn my head to look. Jason has my eyes locked in his gaze and I'm frozen in my spot.

He reaches his hand to the back of my head and grabs my hair in a vicious bunch, pulling me closer to him when he speaks. "Lily, I told you we won't hurt you, but I will if I have to. Now. Lady's choice. Which do you want to do first? Fuck, blow or make out?" The calm in his voice contradicts the body language and attitude he's emitting. I'm too scared to speak.

"Fine. I'm first." With his other hand, he holds my chin between his thumb and first finger. In almost a whisper, he adds "And Lily, if I were you, I'd kiss back. You fight me at all, and we're going to have an issue that we will settle."

With that, Jason releases the grasp on my hair, slides his hand to the small of my back and pulls me in close. His lips touch mine. They're soft. Much softer than I would have expected. I'm pressing my lips together, teeth clenched, still unable to move. I hold my breath without even realizing I've stopped breathing. Jason begins with little pecks. I close my eyes and pray this doesn't take long. His gentle kisses move across my cheek and to my ear. "Do you remember my promise?" His breath feels hot on my earlobe. "Kiss me." His tone seems more like a threat than a request. My face is turning red in embarrassment and when his lips reach mine again, I reciprocate his advances. We're still standing in the middle of the family room and now both of his hands are on my back. One slides down to caress my butt. I take my hand and pull his up to my back. Again he slides it down. And again I bring it up. This little power struggle continues a couple more times. The next thing I know, he brings both hands up to hold my face in place. His kissing becomes more aggressive. Jason forces his tongue into my mouth. My eyes squeeze tighter and I'm concentrating hard on not gagging. Small sounds escape my vocal cords in this struggle, which only excites him even more. Both of his hands retreat to my hips. He pulls my pelvis close to his groin and I can feel him getting hard. His hands slide under my shirt at the waist. Jason moves one hand up my back and pauses over the clasp of my bra while the other slides up the front to fondle my breast. I take my hands and push lightly against his chest in hopes that he will slow down. This action is met with a slightly stronger response of him pulling me back in. His hands find their way to my ass again and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

"mmmmmMMMM ... Jason, stop!!"

"What?" His reply has an innocent tone, as if he doesn't understand why I interrupted him.

"I thought you said I just had to kiss you."

"I did. This is how I kiss."

Ryan and Colton respond with whistles and hoots. Until then, I had forgotten they were still in the room. Jason pushes me onto the couch and falls on top of me, holding my head still so his tongue can penetrate my mouth again. I begin to struggle for air with the weight of him on my body and I feel like I'm drowning. My eyes fill up with tears. I can feel that he is completely hard now, as he grinds against my fully clothed genitals. His hands move to grope my chest before he pulls my top up, exposing my bellybutton ... and then my bra. I am crying much harder now and have to look away. I turn my head to the side out of pure humiliation. Jason lifts my bra up and over my breasts to reveal my nipples and immediately buries his face in my bosom. How much longer is this going to carry on?? Jason kisses a path from my breasts, up my neck, until his lips find mine once more. I notice his grinding is gaining intensity. Finally he lets out a huge moan and I know instantly he creamed his pants. I feel dirty and used, and my night has just begun. I dread knowing this game with Ryan and Colton will continue to worsen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.