Lily's Story - Cover

Lily's Story

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lily's life was turned upside-down when her parents died in a terrible accident. Still in high school, she's now forced to live with her older brother who rapes and physically abuses her with the help of his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Violence  

"Jesus! What did you do to her?!", Jason blurts out when he sees my naked, crying body lying in the fetal position on the bed. I'm too exhausted to move or say anything, and too humiliated to make eye contact with him.

I'm thankful he reacts that way. I knew my brother wouldn't stand for this. Never mind his violent tendencies toward me, even our encounter several hours ago. What happened here tonight, in my own room, while he was downstairs lying unconscious, was just plain wrong. I begin to breathe easier knowing this is finally over.

Colton chimes in, "We've been partying up here with your baby sister since you passed out." Colton walks over beside me and rubs the back of his hand along my arm, "And we've been having a great time, haven't we?"

I recoil involuntarily. Still, I am absolutely certain Jason has come to my rescue ... until I hear his response:

"Nice."

"Yeah, man. This hot little whore has done you proud. She banged all of us!"

Jason looks at me. "I see. So you've been fucking my friends all night?! Then I guess you're not too tired to fuck me."

My heart stops and I feel like the wind was just knocked out of my lungs. Whistles and whoops fill the room. Jason appears to be salivating as he approaches, looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. Shocked and embarrassed, I sit up, pulling my knees close, trying to hide as much of my body as possible. I don't want him to see - any of me.

Jason sits down on the bed next to me and tugs on my foot. "Come on, Lily, open up."

His friends may have defiled me, but I am NOT going to be raped by my own brother! The thought of any part of him touching me at this moment makes my skin crawl.

"You can go to hell," I reply.

Without warning his mood shifts to anger. He grabs both of my ankles and aggressively pulls me flat into the middle of the bed. It's these bipolar mood swings that make him the most volatile of them all. Jason is now on top of me. I'm able to get in a couple slaps at him before he has me pinned down.

"No! You can't do this! How can you rape your own sister??"

"Not rape, Lily. Love." His face is close to mine. His eyes are piercing.

"SCREW YOU!"

"Well that is the plan, now, isn't it."

I cringe. As he moves in to kiss me, I spit in his face. My last act of defense against him. He calmly wipes himself dry with his hand and gives me an evil grin before challenging me. "Try it again." I do. His grin turns to rage. He hits me so hard I see spots. He then puts one of his hands around my throat and begins to choke me. I can barely breathe. I feel my face turning red and I wonder if he's going to kill me.

Jason leans in even closer. "Don't you find the thought of such taboo exhilarating, Lily?" My eyes begin to water as I struggle to take in enough air. He's holding my throat so forcefully I can't make out any coherent words. My hands are free, but they are preoccupied with trying to loosen Jason's grip around my neck. Every so often he lets up, but just barely enough for me to take in the small amount of oxygen I need, before he clenches tightly again.

His mouth alternates between sucking each nipple and I can feel his free hand slowly making its way down between my legs. Somehow my body becomes alert to all of these sensations. My heart is racing a mile a minute: the stress on my lungs as I struggle for air, the pain in my throat where he's holding so cruelly I can't make a sound, the shame in actually getting any pleasure from what he is doing down there, and the anxiety over the fact that this is my brother. For a second time tonight (or is it now today?) my body is openly deceiving me. I can feel everything getting warmer and I am definitely getting wet. I'm hoping and praying he can't tell since I'm still filled with juices that have been left there from four other men. The feeling is starting to overtake me, making it's way to the surface. I try to wrestle even harder to break free. I don't want this! Ryan comes over and holds my hands down above my head so I can't fight it. It's getting close ... coming ... coming ... Oh, my GOD! This incredibly vibrant feeling washes over me. I have never had an orgasm that felt so good or so strong before, even when I pleasure myself. I must have made a movement or a face that let everyone in the room know because once again the room erupted. Jason let up on my throat and tenderly touched my face while bringing his other hand gently to my waist. "That was for you." He kisses the side of my neck and I instantly begin to cry. The shame alone is too much for me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.