The Servant - Cover

The Servant

Copyright© 2011 by Edward -EC-. All rights reserved

Chapter 12: The Medical Subject

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Medical Subject - Trish Bousquet, a spoiled rich heiress and shameless party girl, pushes her luck one time too many when she decides to transport cocaine on a dare. She lands in the island of Santa Eduviges, is arrested, and enters the island's penal system as a naked collared slave. When she discovers there is no escape from her servitude, she accepts her new life of loving, satisfying, and serving the woman who bought her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Trish spent the following four days helping Flora. She hoped that Pierre junior might be around, but unfortunately he lived in Gannet Cove and only visited his parents on occasion. Just as well ... because Trish would have gotten herself in trouble had he been in the house.

Flora could tell that Eve's servant was becoming more cooperative and that her attitude had improved. She still walked around with her switch, but had no reason to use it. When she told Trish to do something, the servant complied. Even peeing in the street was not a much of an issue. Each time Flora took Trish to the street to relieve herself, she managed to empty her bladder with no problem. She tried to time her potty breaks to avoid going out when the neighborhood kids were around: that was the only effort at modesty she dared attempt. Anyhow, she needed to be ready for her next trip into the capitol. She knew that she'd have to demonstrate she had gotten over her reluctance to piss in public, which meant peeing into storm drains with people watching. If she proved to her Mistress that she could pee on command, she'd probably get her bathroom privileges back.

Trish had her first menstruation on the Island on Monday, the day after the boat trip. The period was yet another humbling experience, because she found out that female servants normally were not issued tampons or pads. She had to wear shower shoes instead of her normal tennis shoes and simply bleed-out while working in Flora's yard. Every so often she rinsed between her legs with the hose.

On Wednesday, Flora wanted to buy some fish, which entailed a trip to the fishing village on the beach. Trish followed the retiree across the salt marsh and quietly knelt while Flora haggled and eventually bought several large sea bass. Of course it was Trish's responsibility to carry them back; and also her responsibility to learn how to prepare raw fish for cooking. Forcing the servant to do a particularly disgusting and difficult task was actually a test Flora had set up for her, a test she passed with no problem. Flora was impressed. Eve's girl really was working out.

Throughout the week Trish perfected her ability to massage her Mistress. She also spent time massaging Flora and Pierre for practice. Perhaps it was strange having to touch the uncovered bodies of the older couple, but whatever reservation Trish might have had about that was irrelevant. She needed to practice and the older couple wanted massages and she was a servant. It was not her place to question: it was her place to obey.


Eve received a phone call from her friend from the university Wednesday night. With everything else that had happened to her over the past few days, she had forgotten about her Mistress's promise to lend her to the medical instructor as a demonstration prop for his classes.

The next day Eve ordered her servant to accompany her to the airport. During the trip Eve explained what was going to happen that day: that Eve's friend would pick her up at the airport and take her to the university.

"As for what you'll be doing there, you know as much as I do. They like to use live subjects in class to teach med students how to conduct medical exams and to allow for real-life practices. It won't be anything difficult. In fact, you'll be spending most of your day just sitting around, so look at it as a break. And don't even think about letting me hear that you weren't cooperative."

A break. Yeah, right. Some break...

Eve's friend was waiting for her. Accompanying him were three medical students.

Trish felt intimidated and very embarrassed. She was glad to get on her knees. Oddly enough, she felt safer when kneeling, partly because she could conceal herself a bit and partly because kneeling separated her from everyone who was standing above her. However, because she was to spend the entire day on display, Eve's friend had a request:

"I'd like to change her slave-rest position, if that's OK with you. My students are going to want to see her, so it'd be easier for her to always stand with her feet spread and her hands behind her head, if she's not doing anything else. Otherwise we'll have to keep ordering her to stand up."

"Did you hear that, Servant Trish? Stand up and do as he says."

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

Trish stood in the correct position, with her legs spread and her hands behind her head.

"Today, instead of kneeling, this will be your position of deference to your superiors. You will address my friend as 'Master Charles'. Until he returns you to the airport, you will follow his orders and his orders only."

Eve turned to Charles: "If she is disobedient in any way, or reluctant to do something, I want a full account of the incident so I can deal with her tonight. One thing I don't want - is anyone else punishing her. She shouldn't cause you any trouble, but if she does, just let me know."

With that, Eve handed off her servant. Charles stopped an Island taxi and took Trish to the university. The campus was much more crowded than it had been on Sunday. Charles and the servant walked passed hundreds of young adults as they made their way to the School of Medicine. Several students wanted to take pictures of Trish, either by herself or with other people. Charles always granted permission; thus Trish's body was fully documented on yet more cameras and cell phones.

Charles stopped to chat with several students and co-workers. Each time her temporary Master quit walking, Trish had to assume her new slave position; standing straight with her legs spread and her hands behind her head. She had to endure being the subject of several conversations and being introduced as the new model for the introductory medical examination course.

The instructor and his subject entered the School of Medicine. They walked past several doors before arriving at their destination, an auditorium-style classroom capable of seating 200 students. There was a small stage with a standard medical exam table and a gynecological examination chair. Trish noticed that the exam table had stirrups, and the leg and arm rests of the chair were equipped with restraining straps made from thick leather and sturdy metal buckles. If a subject were uncooperative, she could be immobilized. There were two cameras on the stage: a video camera and a still camera, both of which were mounted on tripods.

Charles ordered Trish to stand in front of a light blue background that had lines to measure a subject's height. He positioned the still camera and its tripod to take a series of professional medical portraits of his model. He ordered Trish to pose for eight photos with her hands at her sides: from the front, from the back, from each side, and from 45-degree angles. He ordered the servant to raise her hands above her head and took eight more pictures. He ordered her to stand with her left arm at her side and her right arm sticking straight out and took an additional eight pictures from the different angles. He repeated the eight-picture series with Trish squatting, sitting on a stool, and then sitting on the floor. Finally, he ordered the subject to stand in front of the examination table and put her hands behind her head.

Students started coming into the class as Charles was finishing with his photos. He took his place at a lectern and looked through his presentation while the classroom filled. About two-thirds of the students were male and one-third female. Because of the heat in the room, the doors remained open and anyone passing by could look inside. Once the seats were filled, the instructor greeted the group.

"Today we will begin our series on the female human body. We will start with the general check-up. Our course will continue with a live demonstration of the female reproductive system and a look at the female's genitalia."

Charles ordered Trish to get on the exam table and sit, facing the audience.

"We'll start out by doing a general check-up. We'll be taking the patient's temperature, collect specimens, and finally will look her over more thoroughly. We'll check her head to toe: her vitals, her physical fitness, blood pressure, and heartbeat. We'll check her reflexes, eyes, hearing, and then finally look for any lesions, cysts, signs of breast cancer, vaginal infections, polyps, hemorrhoids, yeast ... the works."

With that the examination began. An assistant turned on the video camera and started filming, careful not to block anyone's view of the examination table. The video was projected onto a screen that had been lowered with Trish had been facing forward.

Charles started with a typical medical exam. He ordered the subject to cough, took her pulse and blood pressure, looked down her throat, shined lights into her ears and eyes, and checked her reflexes. He noted the faint scars from her various piercings asked her at length about her medical history. She responded as honestly as she could remember, knowing that she'd face Eve's whip that night if she refused. Charles then told her to lie on her back and checked her digestive system by pressing their fingers into her intestines. He pressed her uterus and commented about her depilation as the camera focused on her bare vulva.

Charles moved to checking Trish's breasts and looked for lumps. He moved his fingers in circles around Trish's breasts and lymph nodes, in a serious effort to find any problems. He continued by telling her to get on her knees and elbows on the table. She complied, turning her bottom towards the students and assuming the required position. The instructor ordered her to spread her knees, and arch her back, forcing her to lewdly expose herself to everyone in the room. She felt a gloved hand touch her bottom and a fingertip gently spread Vaseline over her sphincter. Her examiner let her wait a moment before inserting the thermometer. He wanted to allow his patient's anticipation to build before the glass rod made its way inside her.

The students were given time to make additional notes in their charts while Trish remained on her elbows and knees and the thermometer stayed in place inside her backside. Everyone was looking at her. Charles, who was having fun embarrassing his friend's slave, decided to prolong her ordeal.

"I don't think we got a good reading. Let me shake it down and we'll try again."

Again the fingertip gently massaged her sphincter, and again the thermometer made its way inside. She held her position for several minutes before the thermometer slid back out.

"Alright, that reading was good. Your temperature's normal, but your heart rate seems a bit high."

Trish thought to herself: yeah ... my heart rate is high. I wonder why that would be, you perverted fuck.

The instructor changed gloves and again lubricated the fingertip.

"Next we'll do a rectal exam, and then we'll move the patient to the chair."

Charles slid his finger deep inside Trish's bottom and began exploring her insides. The instructor pulled out his finger, but instructed her to stay in position so he could wipe her clean. The gentle touches of the cool wipe cleared away the remnants of her temperature taking and exam.

Trish moved to the gynecological chair. She placed her legs in the stirrups and found her body even more exposed than before. Charles buckled the straps to make sure she stayed in place during the demonstration. As she felt the fans blowing warm air against her vagina, Trish looked around and noticed everyone in the room continuing to stare at her.

She now had a problem. The extreme exposure and humiliation had aroused her. Her breathing shuddered and was irregular and her entire private area became very wet.

"You will notice this subject is sexually aroused. It is more common than people realize and is perfectly natural. We'll take care of it before we continue."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.