Looking After Hubby - Cover

Looking After Hubby

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5: Maree

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Maree - Mia was worried about her husband of one year, and how he would manage four weeks without her being at home fucking him each night and morning. Mia enlisted the help of her widowed mother Mona, and her two sisters Beth and Jess to keep him busy until she returned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Mona and I in one of our post-fuck chats had discussed the possibility of having some family fuck photos taken to preserve the memories of the last few weeks - Mia was due home at the end of the week.

"Who do you suggest take them ... I don't know anyone that I trust?" I commented as Mona slowly stroked my sticky but re-awakening cock.

"I have just the right person in mind ... my younger sister Maree ... she's a professional photographer" Mona suggested.

"Is she as beautiful as you?" I asked. I got a slap on the upper arm from Mona with her saying "Oh my god ... aren't Beth and Jess and me enough for you to handle ... do you want to fuck Maree too?" She tried to keep an angry face but without success with her bursting into laughter soon after.

"Well a guy can dream can't he" I retorted.

Mona released my hard cock from her grasp before she straddled my hips again, bringing my cockhead again into contact with her wet pussy entrance. Easing down slowly she impaled herself again, feeding my cock deep inside her tight hot canal.

She paused for a moment, letting her pussy adjust to my penetration.

"Play your cards right mate and Maree will be all over you" Mona admitted just as she started to churn her hips against mine, with her pussy muscles grabbing at my cockshaft trying to milk me of what little cream that my balls still held.

"Oh god I love it" she moaned and then in a whispered tone "I love you".

I smiled, reaching up and drawing her down into a passionate kiss, which when we broke off I replied "I love you too Mona".


The photo shoot was arranged and I finally got to meet Maree. She was of similar height and build to Mona - petite with a nice big rack of tits ... the major differences being that Maree was younger by 10 years and she had flaming red hair to her shoulders.

As a group Mona, myself and the girls had decided to do tasteful nude shots of us all together and in pairs, without any hardcore shots. We wanted to be able to print them up and hang them from the walls at home without offending any visitors.

The girls ensured that my cock stayed erect all through the shoot through gentle touches and the occasional lick and suck. Maree was a true professional all through the shoot, and I was thinking I may not get a crack at her after all.

Beth and Jess dressed and left Mona and I with Maree, they were heading off to meet friends. Mona and I had stayed naked, checking out the photos on the computer screen with Maree. My cock lost its hardness whilst we browsed the photos.

"Ok Maree ... let's get those special shots that we talked about" Mona said to her sister.

"Special shots?" I queried, but with an inkling about what Mona might have in mind.

"Yes big boy ... fuck shots with you and me" retorted Mona.

We made it over to the posing area once again with Mona dropping to her knees to take my soft cock in hand, leading it to her soft hot mouth to breath life into me again. Maree moved around us continually taking photos from all different angles as my cock came to life.

When Mona finally released me from her mouth, Maree exclaimed "Fuck that's a nice big cock".

"Feels so fucking special inside me too" Mona explained as I eased back onto my back with her moving to straddle my hips. Maree laid down on her tummy with her face and camera beside my face to get my view of the imminent impalement.

I turned my head to her side just as she looked at me from behind her camera. Our lips came together in a soft kiss for a few seconds, interrupted by the feeling of my cock penetrating Mona's tight canal entry. I could hear the camera shutter clicking away as Maree recorded the event for later enjoyment.

I reached back over my head with my hand, finding Maree's bare thigh before sliding my hand upwards between them in the direction of her pussy. She didn't flinch, and kept taking photos even when I ran my fingers over the wet gusset of her panties. Pulling it to the side, I slipped my fingers between her small very wet pussy lips.

I turned to her again, finding her looking at me with dreamy eyes, evidence that my fingers were hitting all the right spots. Her and my lips came together again, more passionately this time whilst Mona continued to plunge up and down on me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.