Looking After Hubby
Chapter 4: Jess

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Jess - Mia was worried about her husband of one year, and how he would manage four weeks without her being at home fucking him each night and morning. Mia enlisted the help of her widowed mother Mona, and her two sisters Beth and Jess to keep him busy until she returned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Mona and I were enjoying a leisurely fuck after having expended a lot of energy in a more energetic one an hour or so earlier. We were spooned together with my long hard cock lancing in and out of her small tight pussy. Her juices and mine clung to my shaft as I worked it slowly in and out. We were watching our union in the full-length mirrored wardrobe doors. My hands were cupping under her substantial tits, feeling their beautiful texture and weight.

I had closed my eyes to enjoy the serene feelings of our fuck when I heard a distressed voice saying "Mummy ... mummy...". My eyes flashed open to discover that Jess, Mona's 17 year old daughter, had entered the room. She had tears welling in her eyes ... but her eyes were locked onto the union of Mona and my bodies at the moment.

I was startled and didn't know how to react - not having been caught mid-fuck before.

Mona on the other hand was calm saying "Darling, what's the matter?" as she continued to work her pussy against my embedded cock. I took my lead from Mona and just remained where I was, not attempting to withdraw my cock from her.

Jess sniffled and responded "My date for the graduation ball this Friday night has broken his leg and arm ... he came off his motorbike today. I have no one to go with now!" She sobbed a little.

"Come sit here please" Mona said whilst patting a spot on the bed in front of her.

Jess's eyes flicked rapidly between our faces and our joined bodies as she approached the bed, sitting where Mona had indicated.

"Surely there is someone else who you could go with" Mona suggested.

"No ... no ... no one ... except for the geeks" Jess wailed.

Mona and Jess just carried on a conversation as normal whilst Mona continued to fuck her pussy down onto my hard fat cock. They weren't getting anywhere near a solution when I had a bright idea.

"Jess ... does your partner have to go to your school and be in your class?" I asked.

"No ... why?" she asked.

"Problem solved..." I said with a smile "I will be your escort if that's acceptable to you".

"Oh wow ... will you?" beamed Jess. I took her reaction to be a vote in the positive to my suggestion. Jess and her mum babbled on for a couple more minutes discussing revised arrangements etc before they became silent with Jess spending more time looking at her mum's pussy and my invading cock sliding in and out.

"Do you like what you see?" Mona asked Jess.

"Oh god yes" whispered Jess.

Mona turned her head to look at me behind her before turning back to Jess saying "Maybe you and Grant can stay at the hotel after the ball".

"Oh wow ... can we?" Jess gasped in excitement.

I was a little shocked. Mona was offering up her 17 year old daughter as a bed and fuck partner for me.

"Grant ... Grant ... can we ... can we please?" asked an excited Jess.

I again had this dopey grin on my face as I nodded my agreement.

Jess climbed up further onto the bed to get closer to kiss me. The kiss was not for the faint-hearted with her lips mashing against mine, her tongue thrusting deep into my mouth seeking out mine. When she finally broke off the kiss, she moved to her mother and gave her an equally sensuous kiss which Mona actively responded to.

To my continued amazement I noted that Jess's small hand grasped at her mother's large tit-flesh during their passionate kiss. When they finally broke apart, Mona in a breathless voice asked Jess "Do you want to join us for a little while?"

Jess climbed back off the bed and rapidly removed her top, shorts and panties.

"Fuck me..." I muttered under my breath. Jess looked amazing. I'd never seen her naked until now. Her tits were as large and as shapely as her mother's. They were different in a couple of ways - her nipples were pierced like Beth's (two piercings in each nipple) ... and her distinct areolas where each was surrounded by a tattooed vine of small colourful flowers.

Jess climbed back onto the bed, rubbing her tits against her mothers, and bringing her face close to ours so she could resume kissing both of us.

After a few minutes of kissing both of us, she slid lower on the bed, bringing her lips into contact with her mum's nipples. I cupped the tit, offering it to Jess so she could lick and suck Mona's erect nipples. After a few minutes, I offered the other tit to Jess. This continued for a few more minutes before Jess slid lower on the bed again until her face was close to Mona and my joined bodies.

She wasted little time running her tongue along my exposed shaft and across her mother's distended and very wet pussy lips. I knew when she ran her tongue across her mum's clit by the way that Mona's body jumped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.