Looking After Hubby - Cover

Looking After Hubby

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2: Mona

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mona - Mia was worried about her husband of one year, and how he would manage four weeks without her being at home fucking him each night and morning. Mia enlisted the help of her widowed mother Mona, and her two sisters Beth and Jess to keep him busy until she returned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I had replayed Mia's emailed video countless times during the day, taking in the details of Mona's amazing body and comparing it to her 21 year old daughter's body with which I was intimately familiar.

My engorged cock kept me behind my desk during the day, sitting when I would normally be wandering through the office talking with the other staff.


Opening my front door, I smelt the beautiful smells of home cooking wafting through the house. I called out "I'm home". I wasn't sure who was there - her mum or one of her sisters. I was hoping that it would be Mona.

As I walked into the kitchen I discovered that it was Mona.

"Hey Grant ... welcome home" Mona replied as she bent over to slide a dish into the oven. I was treated to the wonderful sight of her tight compact ass in a pair of white shorts. She also appeared to be wearing a pink shirt.

She straightened up and turned around, confirming that it was a pink shirt covered by an apron that looped around her neck.

"How was your day?" she asked as she slipped the apron off, depositing it on the bench, giving me a better look at her substantial bust just covered by her thin pink shirt.

"It was good ... lots of time spent going through emails tho" I quipped with a small laugh. She didn't get the meaning of my comment.

"I've put our dinner in the oven ... why don't you go have a shower and freshen up before dinner" she suggested. I thought that I detected the slightest of winks from her.

I headed off to the bedroom expecting to find the messed up bed from this morning, but instead I found a neatly made bed with fresh sheets. I wondered if Mona had noticed the big wet patch from Mia's gusher cums from last night and this morning.

I hung up my business suit and dropped the remainder of my clothes in the clothes hamper before stepping into the huge custom-made shower recess with its multiple fine misting shower heads. I had shampooed, conditioned and rinsed my hair, and was soaping up my manhood when I felt the softness of a large set of naked tits pressing into my back.


"I thought you might need a hand" Mona said as her hand snaked around to grasp my wet and soapy half-hard cock.

Her tits and their hard nipples bored into my back whilst her hand firmly stroked my rapidly hardening cock shaft.

"Oh wow ... Mia wasn't exaggerating your size" she whispered into my back with her lips laying a trail of kisses across it. All the girls were about 5ft 3ins tall compared to my 6ft 4ins, so her face was level with my upper back. She didn't stay behind me for long ... stepping around to my front whilst continuing to hold my cock in her soft small hand.

Her face was now level with my nipples. She spied them very quickly, taking the opportunity to attack them with her lips, tongue and teeth. She sucked and lightly bit them whilst continuing to milk my cock.

I reached across and turned off the water whilst Mona continued her oral assault on my nipples. When she finally broke away from my nipples, I placed a finger under her chin, tilting up her head enabling my lips to mash against hers in a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

One of my hands dropped down to grasp her ass cheek, pulling her curvy petite body against mine, trapping my hard cock and her hand between us. I soon dropped my other hand down to her ass cheek, grabbing both of them and lifting her ... carrying her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed gently. She wiggled further up onto the bed as I knelt between her spread thighs with my eyes firmly focused on her small hairless pussy.

Externally her pussy looked identical to Mia's. I would soon find out if it was internally similar.

"Oh my god ... I've been watching your pussy on video all day" I murmured just before my lips came into contact with her petite nether lips ... with my tongue foraging between them to find her amazingly tasty juices.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!" Mona gasped with a rapid cum explosion painting my face with her cum juices. I licked rapidly hoping to devour as much of her spent juices as possible. My tongue crept up to include her tiny clit in my oral teasing with an instant result.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss!!!!" she screamed with another massive cum rocking her body. A new batch of her juices splattered all over my face and into my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.