Run and Hide - Cover

Run and Hide

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Old friends turn out to be not so friendly during a game of hide and seek at night, in the woods...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Violence  

They left me alone for a few minutes until my crying died down a bit. Joe stretched out on the ground next to me and brought his lips to my ear. "Don't cry, baby. I promise to be more gentle than my big, bad brother." His laugh had an evil tone to it that made me question his sincerity. He gently moved the hair that had fallen in front of my eyes away from my face and licked my cheek.

"Please ... no more," I cringed.

"Did you hear that, Chris? She wants us to stop."

They both laughed at my weak pleas, knowing there was nothing I or anyone could do to stop them, especially with my hands tied behind my back as they were. Plus the only two other people aware of what was happening down here were tied to a fucking tree.

Joe climbed on top of me, straddling my hips, and began to grope my breasts. He was gentle at first, though it turned rough pretty quickly. Squeezing, pinching, scratching. Through my winces and soft squeals of pain, I could see he was gaining great pleasure from my suffering. He flattened my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, crushing them as he twisted and pulled. The pain was so severe I thought he would rip them right off my skin. I could hear Chris laughing somewhere behind me as I screamed out.

I squirmed beneath Joe, trying to break free. He leaned down and smashed his lips against mine. After what felt like forever, he pulled away and stared at me. Eyes cold. For a moment I had hoped he had changed his mind and that was when he hit me across the face and grabbed my neck. "You are a fucking cunt, aren't you Bitch. Always too good for us."

I didn't know what to say. They were much older than me and I never thought of them that way. "No! I ... never ... I..." At that moment Joe squeezed my neck and cut off my air supply, as well as my ability to speak. It didn't take long before my peripheral vision turned black and started closing in. The next thing I knew, I was waking up from what felt like a nap. I was confused and couldn't remember where I was or what I was doing there. Joe was on top of me with his hand around my neck and everything that had happened over the course of the night flooded my memory. I tried to fight against his grip by twisting from side to side, but it was no use. He laughed at me as he was clearly the one in control here. Joe proceeded to choke me out three more times, from which the last was the hardest to wake up. I was disoriented and I came-to with Joe grinding on top of me. I didn't know how long I had been out, but I regained consciousness mid rape.

Joe didn't even realize I had opened my eyes. I turned my head to the side, looking off in the distance, focusing on the sway of the tree tops that were illuminated by the moon. We rocked back and forth with each thrust, and with every push came a small grunt from his lips. How much longer could this go on? My wrists were sore and raw from the zip ties rubbing against my skin, my arms were falling asleep, and the weeds and dried grasses were poking into my backside. In all of my discomfort, I didn't even have the energy to cry. It didn't take long after that. Joe finally came inside me with a huge, loud moan.

Joe smashed his lips against mine once more before climbing off of me. Everything was still and quiet. The only thing I could hear was the rustling of leaves as the soft wind ebbed and flowed, and I thought to myself, "Finally; they will be gone soon." I didn't even care that there was a possibility I may have to lay there until morning when the neighbors would be up and about; working in their yards outside to hear me scream for help. It was at that point when I heard the sound of jeans unzipping and my heart sank. This night was not over yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.