Betrayal of the Succubi - Cover

Betrayal of the Succubi

Copyright© 2014 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 3: A Feminine Touch

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Feminine Touch - Calyndi is a succubus whose years of feasting on humans has left her unsatisfied in that one special way that succubi crave the most. Her only hopes for satisfaction are a vampire named Devin and a fellow succubus named Linki. But Devin wants to enslave her and Linki is in love with her - and Calyndi isn't the type of girl who wants to be tied down...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next night found Calyndi in another dark alleyway, watching as the denizens of the city's club and bar dwellers made their way home, usually disappointed in their goals of finding someone to take with them. Calyndi had eaten well the night before, and only needed a decent snack to sustain her now, but she was ready to search for more than just the feelings that she would feed upon. The need coursing through her sex was far more motivation than any other urge she might feel, and so she waited in the alleyway for the perfect prey for her to lure into her trap.

Peering from her vantage point, she heard shoes clicking on the pavement of the brightly lit street. But these weren't the clicks of heavy, masculine shoes. These were the sharp, staccato clicks of a pair of high heels. And as the woman rounded the corner into Calyndi's plain view, the owner of those heels proved to not only be alone, but stunning as well. She had short, dark hair, cut into a stylish pixie that gave her a girlish charm despite her tall, lithe frame. Her clothing was suited to the club that she was probably returning from, but wasn't the overly revealing or flashy attire that Calyndi had learned was a sign of a shallow and bland emotional morsel.

No, this woman had substance. It was clear in the intelligent glint in her eye, and the strong, confident gate of her walk. She didn't move through the street pushing her breasts towards those before her, desperate for their attention – she carried herself with sensuality that originated in a deep and meaningful soul – a soul ripe with feeling that would bear the complexity of the finest wine. For beneath the subtle eroticism and confidence that this woman gave off, Calyndi could nonetheless sense a deep sadness, and a mounting frustration. Tasting of this woman would be a rewarding, complex experience. Calyndi felt her mouth watering slightly as she sized the woman up.

But her mouth wasn't the only part of her becoming wet. She could feel her sex pulsing with its need, knowing that this woman just might be the perfect solution. She would not be nearly as easy a conquest as the men that Calyndi often seduced, but if she were successful Calyndi was confident that this woman would bring an intensity to her love-making, as well as a sense of reciprocity, that the succubus had been missing for far too long in her many lovers. This woman, Calyndi desperately hoped, would match Calyndi's own otherworldly prowess in matters of passion, sensuality, and eroticism.

But first, Calyndi had to entice her.

She started with a conspiratorial whisper as she stepped ever so slightly out of the shadows.

"Rough night tonight?" Calyndi let her voice sound friendly, but still dripping with sensuality.

The woman turned towards her, clearly expecting someone begging for some change, but gasped when she took in the sight of Calyndi softly bathed in both light and shadow. It didn't matter their gender, Calyndi knew that her body and delicately beautiful face could grab the attention of anyone lucky enough to glimpse her, and this woman was no exception.

Letting the woman gaze upon her body, Calyndi continued to question her.

"Didn't find what you were looking for in the city's nightlife?"

"No. You know how it is." Hearing the woman's voice for the first time, Calyndi felt goose bumps rise over her skin, for this woman spoke with a husky sensuality that could rival her own.

"Yes, I do. I've been searching for something myself – something very hard to find."

"Well, with a body like yours, I'd think you wouldn't have much trouble..." the woman cut herself off and blushed deeply, realizing that she had been staring.

"Mmmmm, I think you know plenty about that yourself. But it's not attracting men that frustrates you and I, is it? It's what comes next."

The woman's eyes had strayed to Calyndi's body once again. The next step was merely to draw her gaze to Calyndi's large expressive eyes; making the woman see in her a sister, filled with the same unfulfilled and frustrated urges that came with wandering the city at night, dwelling in a place so filled with men who were unable to care, nurture, and love. As the woman's eyes locked onto Calyndi's, the succubus drew from the well of magic within her, letting her eyes take on an unnatural light – a light that shone brightly within the mind of the beautiful woman who had wandered across Calyndi's path.

"Yes," she whispered, "look into my eyes ... look ... and relax ... I'm not going to hurt you..."

She could see the woman letting her guard down, wanting so badly to trust in this strange, green-haired woman who had suddenly spoken to her. Calyndi continued to push her thoughts into the woman's mind – not wanting to go too far; still interested in the eroticism of the seduction and the thrill of the chase.

"Listen to me ... as I will listen to you ... we have much to share ... many feelings to reveal..."

"Yes..." even without Calyndi's hypnotic eyes, this woman would probably have been drawn to her, but now she was helpless to resist. Calyndi beckoned to her, letting her lips spread into a warm, yet playful smile – all the while keeping the woman's gaze locked with her own.

"Come to me ... let go with me ... we can let go ... together..."

The woman was walking forward now, her legs seeming to move of their own accord as her eyes took on a glazed yet eager look. Calyndi continued her calm, soothing overture.

"You've had a long night ... one of many ... it's so hard to find someone to connect to ... so hard to find someone who ... understands..."

"Yes..." again, the woman's sultry voice had a powerful effect on Calyndi, even as her own voice coaxed the woman closer.

"I understand ... just relax ... trust me ... and we can find what we seek ... together..."

The woman was now standing just before Calyndi, her eyes seeming to well with tears, her lips quivering.

"You may find parts of me ... unusual ... but that doesn't matter ... that doesn't make me untrustworthy..."

With that comment, Calyndi pushed a bit harder into the woman's mind – after all, convincing her to ignore the large black wings that sprouted from Calyndi's back would otherwise represent quite a challenge.

Once she was sure that that last command had lodged deep within the woman's mind, she pulled her forward into a deep, warm, and soothing embrace, breaking eye contact and letting the woman's thoughts be her own once again.

The unexpected tenderness of Calyndi's action as she hugged the woman gently to her seemed to unlock something, and the woman's eyes spilled their tears. Calyndi waited as quiet sobs escaped the woman's throat, and simply held her, letting the burdensome sadness exit her body only to hover in the air around them. Calyndi considered sipping from those emotions, but she was determined to wait – the complexity of flavors that would follow were worth a little restraint now.

Rather than feed, Calyndi formed her large wings into a cocoon, wrapping them loosely around herself and the woman in her arms – encasing them in a bubble that blocked out the rest of the world even as Calyndi slowly, subtly drew them both further into the alley; away from the light. But the woman didn't notice. Pulling back, she only noticed that she and Calyndi were now somehow alone in a dark shell, illuminated by a magical light whose source was impossible to determine. Calyndi could feel the woman relax as she came to feel sheltered – protected.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.