Betrayal of the Succubi - Cover

Betrayal of the Succubi

Copyright© 2014 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 2: A Chance Encounter

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Chance Encounter - Calyndi is a succubus whose years of feasting on humans has left her unsatisfied in that one special way that succubi crave the most. Her only hopes for satisfaction are a vampire named Devin and a fellow succubus named Linki. But Devin wants to enslave her and Linki is in love with her - and Calyndi isn't the type of girl who wants to be tied down...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

She soon found one of her favorite spots – a secluded alleyway just a little ways off from the city's most thriving nightlife spots. It was growing late, and the many inhabitants of the bars and clubs would be stumbling home – some with a lover, perhaps familiar, perhaps new – but most alone. It would take little effort to lure someone close enough to make a meal out of his or her emotions.

But tonight, she planned on being selective. Hiding unseen in the shadows, she allowed a tall, muscle-bound man to walk past her, watching his overly confident stride with disdain. She knew his type all too well – for all of his bluster he wouldn't last with one such as Calyndi for more than a couple of minutes, and even then his emotions would be weak and bland. He could do little to satisfy either of the hungers that were growing within her.

A few minutes later an older gentleman wandered by. Once again, Calyndi decided not to pursue this prey. His type would provide her with a complexity of taste that she enjoyed – a certain salty sadness to temper the sweetness of his passion. But as a lover, he would be too involved with his own feelings. The temptation of a moment of respite from his sorrows would be too great, and he would succumb to his pleasure long before Calyndi arrived at hers. No, she would wait for something better.

And then, she saw him. A slim, attractive man walked down the alley, his footing sure and lacking the erratic pattern of someone who had overindulged at the bar. His gaze was sharp, and he carried himself in a way that suggested thoughtfulness and even a hint of kindness. He probably wasn't from the city, Calyndi mused – his spirit was far too lively; far too lacking in the deep weariness that was so common in this urban hive of humanity. This man was alive, and vibrant ... and exactly what Calyndi was looking for.

Calyndi moved forward, allowing her body to slip into the slender space between the darkness and the light – letting the shadows of the alley and the glare of the street blend on her body, accentuating her figure, drawing attention to her most alluring parts while keeping her wings obscured in darkness. Wetting her lips, she called to him.

"Hello there. How are you this evening?"

"Huh, oh, fine, I..." he turned towards her sensual voice and the moment his eyes slid over her long, sensuous legs, her soft, inviting curves, and her delicate, innocent face his voice failed him.

"Why don't you come talk to me?" With one graceful hand she beckoned to him.

"I ... my girlfriend..." Calyndi flinched at that word. If she needed to, she could draw on the mystical arts, casting a subtle spell that would make her irresistible to him, but she preferred the challenge of letting him to come to her of his own free will. Still beckoning, she slipped ever-so-slightly further into the shadows, letting him imagine what he might be missing. Slowly, hesitantly, he took a step in her direction.

She continued to beckon to him, enticing him, drawing him further into the alley – her black boots clicking on the pavement as she led him further and further from the light. She could see the uncertainty in his face, and knew that he must be convincing himself that he only followed her out of curiosity; that he had no intentions of succumbing to her charms.

But she knew better. Eventually, the darkness enveloped them, just deep enough that she didn't have to alter her form at all – she could relax and let her bat-like wings flow out behind her, knowing that her beauty would be enough of a distraction that he wouldn't take the time to search for them as they mixed with the blackness of the night. There was just enough light for the impossibly low cut of her corset to show against her pale skin; just enough light for the alluring curve of her lips to draw his eyes to her face; just enough darkness for him to miss the predatory glint that danced in her large green eyes.

She had stopped moving, but still she beckoned to him, drawing him closer and closer to her. When he stood just before her, she reached for his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it as she teasingly bit her lower lip, letting her eyes take on an innocence that she knew he would struggle to resist.

But he was strong. He grabbed her by the wrist.

"I ... can't. I have a..."

"Girlfriend ... I know." With a sigh that was as filled with resignation as it was seduction, she raised her eyes to his and unleashed her power. In just moments, she felt his gaze lock onto hers, and his mind opened to her.

She could end the whole seduction scene – she could make him hers forever. But she enjoyed the game too much for that. She only needed to remove certain obstacles.

"Your girlfriend wouldn't mind. After all, you like to please her, don't you?"

"Y-yes..."

"Just imagine what you can do for her when you've learned the sensual lessons of a succubus. You are doing this for her – for her pleasure..."

Calyndi watched as that statement became truth within his mind. She could see him resist it for a moment, but her power, plus the alluring vision of her body before him, proved too much. He released her wrist and, this time, made no move to stop her as she slowly, teasingly drew his shirt from his body. She followed this with just a subtle move that freed her breasts from their scant confinement and allowed him to gaze upon their perfection. Slowly, his hand raised to touch them, and as his palm brushed against her hard nipples, Calyndi let out a gasp of appreciation. His touch was strong yet gentle, and she could feel her body responding. This is what she had longed for. With just a touch from her mind, her skin tight leggings simply vanished, but by now he was too focused on the luscious body before him to wonder where they had gone. Reaching down, she undid his pants, and as they fell from him she could feel his hard member brushing against her abdomen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.