Soccer-Mom: From Prude to Cougar
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by KissedMany

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dorothy is an sexually inexperienced, attractive, stay-at-home mother. Her husband talks her into going to a sex club to spice up their sex life. She is interested enough to go and watch because she has secretly read the Shades of Grey books. She ends up getting wooed and well fucked. This unleashes a sizzling sexuality within her leading to future erotic adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Since Frank, my husband and I went to the sex club last week our sex life has been incredibly hot. We are making love every night. It has my imagination running wild as I fight the daily boredom of being a stay-at-home mom. Just to feel naughty, I have stopped wearing panties under my house dress. It thrills me to know I am sexy and desirable. I am taking greater care of my looks, with more makeup and sexier tops that show more cleavage. The men in the neighborhood seem to be noticing me.

Frank and I can't wait to try the sex club again but we had previously planned a trip this weekend to the state capital for an all-state soccer tournament for Billy, our eldest boy. I am the team secretary and at noon, Cliff, the team's coach is coming over to discuss the final plans for the team's travel and accommodation arrangements.

Cliff is an arrogant, self centered guy. But he's a good coach because he was a semi-professional soccer player himself. I think he drives the boys too hard but they did win the city league and now are on to the state-wide tournament. My guess is that Cliff is about forty years old. He has a good job as regional manager of a national trucking company. He has a bit of grey in his blonde hair but he keeps himself very fit. At the boys' soccer games, he loves to show off his strong arms with those sleeveless tank tops and his muscular legs with the same satin short-shorts that the boys on the team wear. Not that I would ever do anything sexual with him but a red-blooded girl notices these things. It's only natural.

This morning I put on a particularly nice bright yellow summer dress that I bought yesterday. I found it in a shop that caters to younger girls. It is shorter and dips lower around my bosom than women my age normally wear but what the hell, you only live once. The weather is so hot that I decided not to wear a bra. Frank tells me I have the breasts of a teenager. Hell, I must be looking pretty hot, the best looking guy at the sex club chose me when he could have had anyone. Not that I am trying to look sexy for Cliff, the coach, but a girl has to look good to feel good. It's only natural.

When I was trying to decide whether or not to wear panties for the meeting, I finally decided to go without. It's not like this arrogant guy will ever get to see my private parts. I just like to feel naughty knowing that my bare pussy is so near to this horny guy and yet so far away. Eat your heart out coach.

Aha, I hear the doorbell. That must be him.

He is dressed in the tank top and shorts just like game day. I guess the weather is hot so I can't blame him. He is carrying a clip-board with the information we need to plan for the trip. "Hi coach, come on in. Great to see you." He stops and stares at me, then breaks into a big grin.

"Well, hello Dorothy. Boy you are looking really great. Yessireeee. You are the cat's ass. Why don't you give Cliff a great big hug?" He pulls me to him and gives me a big hug and presses his hips to mine. What a brazen guy. Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just glad to see me?

I push him back playfully. "Cliff, you bad boy; let's get to work. We have a lot of things to decide about this trip for the team." He is staring at my breasts as I talk to him. Wow, is this guy a horny bastard or what? Well, it's nice that he thinks my breasts are worth looking at. But I am a respectable mother and wife not some tramp or slut that single guys like Cliff pick up easily in the bars.

He continues to flirt, "You can't blame a normal sex-crazed American guy when he is in the company of a beautiful woman like you. Did you get a new hairstyle or something? You seem different in some way. Whatever you did, it's great."

I laugh and say, "Stop it you big flirt." I don't say it but he is looking pretty fine today too. I notice that he has some golden colored hair on his chest above the tank top. I guess he is a real blonde. I don't have to see his pubic hair to confirm it. Hmmmm. Better stop thinking like that.

"But thanks Cliff." I lead him down the hall to the living room and point. "Why don't you sit in the armchair and I will sit on the sofa." We are facing each other and about four feet apart with a coffee table in between. After I sit I think, yes, I do feel different since my husband, Frank, and I had an erotic adventure at the sex club. I feel much more alive and vital. From what Cliff is saying, maybe it shows in the way I am carrying myself.

There is a pitcher of lemonade on the coffee table I had prepared ahead of time and two tall glasses filled with ice. "Cliff would you like a nice glass of lemonade? It is so hot today." Cliff smiles and nods. I stand up and bend over at my waist to pour the yellow liquid into Cliff's glass. When I look up to pass it to him, I see his eyes are looking down my top. I look down to where he is staring and see that my breasts are almost totally visible down my top in this position. It is my own fault for not being careful so I just stand up as if nothing happened. Then a little horny devil in my brain says, "Why don't you tease the guy a bit and give him another peak at the girls." I bend over quite innocently and fill my own glass with lemonade. This time I bend even further and bring my shoulders together so the fabric of my top is lower so that he can see down to my nipples. My night at the sex club must be turning me into a saucy exhibitionist. I sit down and give him a big smile. "I hope you like the lemonade, Cliff." I can feel my nipples are as hard as diamonds. I have such prominent nipples when I am aroused and I bet he can see them making two big bumps in the fabric of my top.

Cliff has a big shit-ass grin on his face and there are beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead. He shifts in his seat and I can see a tent start to build at the front of his satin shorts.

"Are you feeling okay, Cliff? You are looking a bit pale."

"No, I'm fine; just a bit hot. This lemonade should help cool me off."

I sit back on the sofa and the skirt of my dress rides up to midway on my thighs. This dress is more for young girls that like to show off their assets than for moms like me but I don't regret buying it for a minute. You are only as young as you feel and act is what my mother used to say.

I can see Cliff's eyes are drilled into my legs. There could only be a small dark triangle opening between my dress and my tightly clinched knees. He surely can't see up to my dress to my naked womanly bits. It would be really naughty of me to spread my knees and give him a view of my pussy. As well, it would be much too obvious and I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. But I am in such a naughty, naughty mood today. Hmmm, let me think. That's it. I will reach over to this side table and grab a box of tissues and innocently spread my legs wide as I reach to the side. HERE GOES!

I return to my original position with my knees locked together and the tissue box on my lap. I take out two and say, "Do you need a few tissues Cliff." His eyes are bugging open and he has a quizzical look on his face. Hmmm. I think I just rocked his world.

He squeaks out nervously, "No, thanks but no." I turn and place the box back on the side table and spread my legs again while doing so. My pussy is starting to throb. I can smell the scent of my sex in the air.

I need to stop these games. We had better get down to business. I say, "Okay, I've got a list here of the parents that have confirmed their children are coming. I have put a tick mark beside the ones that have also given me signed consent forms. Did anyone give you any signed forms?"

Cliff looks over at me and rises with his clipboard and walks around the coffee table and says as he sits beside me, "Yes, here are three signed forms. Why don't I sit here? It will be easier to do our work."

"Good idea." I pretend to look down at my papers but I sneak a peek at his crotch and see a substantial bulge there. This guy is very well endowed. I can feel my pussy getting juicy just thinking about it. But I shouldn't be thinking like that. The sex club is one thing but to have sex with the coach of my son's soccer team would be a real scandal if anyone found out.

He sits very close with our thighs almost touching and he hands me the three pieces of paper. He has a clipboard that could be used to modestly hide his erection but instead he places it beside him on the sofa and spreads his knees until the one closest to me is firmly against my bare knee below the hem of my summer dress. He proudly wants to make sure I see the growing bulge. Oh my God, his wide open legs have opened the bottom of his shorts so I can see the underside of his cleanly shaved ball-sack boldly in view. He must know that he is exposing himself. What a naughty boy.

My mouth is dry and I gulp nervously. A rivulet of sweat runs down between my breasts. It is getting really hot in here. I can feel my face blushing red. I hope he doesn't notice that. But I can't let on that I know what he is doing.

He says in a deep voice, "Will your husband be coming to the tournament?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.