Three's Company?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Meg S.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story was inspired by true events. Aimee, Lee and Brian were best friends in high school. Ten years later find Lee and Aimee married and circumstances have led Brian to live with them. Now Lee's extended work overseas has led Aimee and Brian to do things they had never considered. How will Lee react and will three be one too many?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female  

I would like to first apologize for having taken this long to write the second chapter to this story. My excuse - I simply got busy at work. I did my best to put some time aside to get some writing done, so it took forever to finish this chapter up. A big thank you to my editor and friend Blue, I couldn't have written this without you. By the way, if some of you are unaware, there are other stories that I have written that you may enjoy: 'A Welcome Home Surprise' and Casual Encounter. Enjoy!

The next morning Aimee was awakened by the sun's rays filtering through her bedroom window. She put her hands in the air to shield her eyes from the blinding light, then slowly sat up from her bed and pulled the bedsheet up to cover her bare chest; a natural habit as she slept in the nude. She turned her head to the side of her bed and was disappointed to find it empty.

"Shit, was that all a dream?" she thought.

She held onto the bedsheet as she got out of bed, the bedsheet only covering the front of her body leaving her back bare. She looked out the window to see if Brian was around, but only found his workers working around the home. As she walked back to her bed, she noticed she was a bit chafe and sore; feelings she would get after having sex. She clamped her hand over her mouth, shocked at what she thought was a dream had actually happened, and in a haste grabbed her phone from the nightstand to text Brian.

Brian grunted as he pushed the bar over his chest, completing the last rep to his second set. He set down the bar on the bench support and added more weights for his third set. The maximum he had ever bench-pressed was two hundred pounds and he just added an extra hundred pounds. He laid his back on the bench and took a few rapid breaths, psyching himself up. His adrenaline was already pumping through his body as he couldn't shake the thoughts of last night events - a night he would never forget. Images of fucking his best friend Aimee were still fresh on his mind, but at the same time there were lingering feelings of guilt because she was married to his best friend.

He was able to push the 300 pounds off his chest effortlessly. He was about to do another rep, but was interrupted when he heard a text message come in from his phone. He knew it was Aimee as he had set a particular ringtone exclusively for her. He set the bar back in place and looked into screen and read, "Where are you?"

He was contemplating whether it was a good idea to be around her. Last night was indeed a special night for him, a dream come true in fact. He would love for it to happen again, but the fact that Lee was his best friend left him feeling like shit and a disloyal friend. He loved Aimee, but his friendship with Lee meant more than anything. They were like brothers; he wouldn't know what to do with himself if he were to lose him.

Aimee stepped out of the shower wearing only a towel that she wrapped around her head. She grabbed her phone to check if Brian had returned her message. "At the gym, be by in a few," she read. Knowing that the boundary of her friendship with Brian had been crossed, she was concerned it would put a strain on their relationship. She had not expected things to go as far as they had, thus she had not had time to consider the consequences. Oddly she found herself feeling not as remorseful as she should, but felt what happened last night was bound to happen. They were the best of friends and very comfortable around each other. She treated him as more than just a friend; almost like a second husband, just without the sex. lf she ever thought to have an extramarital affair, there was no doubt Brian would be the person she would be with. She certainly enjoyed sex with Brian and wouldn't mind if it were to happen again. But to carry on an affair with him could destroy the brotherly bond Brian had with her husband, not to mention her own marriage; breaking them apart was the last thing she wanted to do. To say she was feeling conflicted was an understatement and she needed to talk to Brian quickly.

Brian had decided that meeting Aimee back at home could be a bad idea given the circumstances. He texted her and they agreed to meet at a place nearby. "The Shack", as they referred it to, was a little restaurant that resembled a Tiki shack. It was located near the beach with outdoor seating and a view out to the ocean. It was a place they frequented, so frequent in fact that the owner was a close friend of theirs. It was a nice place for them to go if they wanted to get a quick bite or hang out for a few drinks.

Brian was first to arrive and sat at the bar area. From where he was sitting he was able to catch Aimee walking from the parking lot towards the restaurant. He always enjoyed seeing her in sundresses, particularly the one she had on. The white sleeveless bodice with spaghetti straps bared her shoulders and her back. The soft and flowy skirt ended just above the knees showing off her smooth, milky legs. There was a slight bounce to her breasts as she walked, and her nipples were just a tad visible as they pressed against the thin material. When she got inside, she stopped to make some small talk with the owner Jeff, like she typically would whenever she stopped in. Brian watched; it never ceased to amaze him how beautiful she was. She had an infectious laughter that could light up a dull room. Her natural beauty rarely needed any make-up, and her down-to-earth attitude made her sexy as hell. She was the ideal woman to be a significant other to, and her attributes had most men wishing their girlfriends or wives could be like her. Brian knew how lucky he was, considering he wasn't even her husband or boyfriend.

Jeff pointed in Brian's direction, letting Aimee know where he was sitting. As she began walking in that direction, she brushed several strands of her hair away from her face. She tucked it behind her ear, sparkling her earrings as it hit the light. She stopped the room as she walked, catching some attention from a few male onlookers who she gave a small smile to as she walked by.

When she got to Brian, she hugged him and gave him a small peck on the lips like she normally would, but this time it felt different. It was distant, like friends who hadn't seen each other in a long time rather than the best of friends. This was the type of thing Aimee so desperately wanted to avoid.

She sat down on the barstool next to Brian. As he was about to speak, Aimee put her hands over his mouth, wanting to apologize since she was the first to initiate the events that forced the need to meet this way. She could tell Brian was just as conflicted as she was and leaned her forehead against his.

"Talk to me. We've been friends since high school, if you can't tell me what's going on then we've got real problems."

"I just had sex with my best friend who also happens to be my best friend's wife. How do you think I feel right now?" Brian asked in anguish.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. But you can't deny our feelings for each other and what we did ... felt right. I know you wanted it to happen just as much as I. I have no regrets, and neither should you. If I could redo it all over again I would not have done anything differently."

"You're right, I can't deny what we did felt right. You're my girl and I love you, but you are also my best friend's wife. Last night was last night, but if it happens again then I'm making a choice."

Aimee stepped in between Brian's legs as he sat on the barstool. She cupped his face with both her hands and looked down at his lips which were a mere inches from hers.

"I am making a choice. Right here, right now ... with you," Aimee said softly.

Aimee tugged at Brian's arm pulling him off the barstool. "Where are we going?" Brian asked.

"Home. You need a shower, you stink!" Aimee playfully said while pinching her nose.

"But we just got here, we can't just leave. Aren't we going to at least have something to eat?" Brian asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.