African Seduction of Sean and Terri - Cover

African Seduction of Sean and Terri

Copyright© 2014 by JonathanT

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Black African lust would soon find the white 14 year old twins. They arrived in Nigeria with their mother after the father had been there two months earlier.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Reluctant   Fiction   Interracial  

After everyone ate, the guests, Afia and her husband enjoyed more drinks by the pool. Young Sean was getting sleepy and went to his bedroom to sleep. He thought that his sister, Terri, would be retiring for the night also.

Terri wanted to stay up for awhile and was enjoying the pool and music. The two guest couples excused themselves for the evening and left. Afia kissed her husband and told him she was going to bed. What she did not tell him was that she would be going to Sean's room and cuddle with the young boy.

That left Afia's husband and his brother on the patio. They rolled some weed and began smoking as they watched the little blonde plaything going in and out of the pool. Terri came over and asked why there was such a curious smell to the stuff they were smoking.

"it's called igbo, girl. This is a custom we enjoy in our country. Come closer and you can really smell the sweetness of this herb."

Terry, curious, walked between the two men and sniffed the smoke. Afia's husband placed his arm around Terri's shoulder and softly blew some smoke at her. "Breath it in girl, you will enjoy it. Terri did but began to cough. "Wow, that is really strong," she remarked.

After inhaling the smoke several times she no longer wanted anymore. "If you will excuse me, I want to go back into the pool."

The two black Africans looked at each other and chuckled. They also starred at the pretty young body of this white morsel as her bottom wiggled on the way to the pool.

"Let's put on some swim trunks and have a dip in the pool," Afia''s husband suggested. After a few minutes they returned to the pool.

"Terri, do you mind if we join you in the pool?" "No sir, it's your pool anyway," she countered. The two black bodies slid into the water and stroked over to where Terri was.

"Sir, the two of you forgot to take off your gold watches,"Terri warned.

"No problem, they are waterproof Rolexes. I wear mine just about every where I go. Do you like them?"

"Yea, they are very pretty but very expensive I would think, Terri remarked. She reached out and rubbed his watch. She didn't know why she touched him but the smoke had begun to make her feel high and she was feeling a little goofy.

I'm beginning to feel a little cold in this water. It's probably time to dry off and go to my room,"Terri remarked.

His brother saw a window of opportunity. He reached over and pulled her up to him. Both of his arms were around her back as he pulled her to his chest. It startled Terri who had never been that close to a grown man, let alone a very dark black man.

"Sir, what are you doing? Please let me go, please." Terry pleaded.

"Easy girl, I'm just helping to make you warm," he countered.

"But sir, you're an adult black man and I'm a 14 year old white girl. My parents would be outraged if they knew you were holding me in this manner," Terri nervously replied.

"Look little girl, You are here in Africa and must respect our ways and customs. Women and young girls are subservient to African men and must obey our demands and desires. Do you not like the feel of my body pressed against you?"

"Sir, it scares me. I've never been this close to a man before ... please release me, Terri demanded.

The brother tightened his arms around her and one of his legs slid around her bottom and pulled her lower body against his hardening cock which was about to burst out of his swim trunks.

Terry was now sniffling with tears flowing down her cheeks. She wiggled and struggled in his strong embrace but it did nothing but excite the African even more.

Meanwhile, Afia's husband removed his swim trunks and then pressed up to her back with his semi-hard cock throbbing against her bottom. Terri had become a young white maiden sandwiched between to eager black Africans.

She was becoming even more high but was alarmed at what these two men were doing. She innocently never thought that she would be between two Africans with them holding her in bondage.

The brother removed his trunks and his hardened black cock pressed between her legs. Terri began to scream until quickly a black hand cuffed her mouth. As she again wiggled to escape their grip she felt her swimsuit being removed. Both top and bottom was ripped off in seconds. She felt black hands groping her body. Her tits were being rubbed and a couple of fingers were creeping into her vagina. She was captive between two black African bodies as she wiggled helplessly.

The brother then grabbed her small legs and placed them around her waist. His hard cock was throbbing and was not to be denied her innocent vagina. He reached over and grabbed a bottle of suntan oil and poured some in his hand. He then rubbed it on his cock and between Terri's thighs.

With several probes, his cock found her opening and he pressed his black meat into her. Terri's screams were muffled with the hand over her mouth. She felt pain as he broke her hymen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.