African Seduction of Sean and Terri - Cover

African Seduction of Sean and Terri

Copyright© 2014 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Black African lust would soon find the white 14 year old twins. They arrived in Nigeria with their mother after the father had been there two months earlier.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Reluctant   Fiction   Interracial  

Sean awoke at daybreak as the light crept into the large master bedroom. He was not alone. There was a soft black arm around his neck with her hand lightly rubbing him on his small chest. He felt another hand sliding into his briefs and gently finding his young cock. Sean was mesmerized with the touch of a mature woman cuddling him.

It was Afia, the wife of his father's boss. She gently gave kisses to his neck and cheek.

The white boy of 14 years old had never had this happen. He was nervous but enjoyed the touch. He could feel her rather large breasts on his back and her right leg over his thigh. His cock began to stiffen as her hand clutched it. It was mind blowing for a boy so young that had never had sex. Yes, he had masturbated but this was his first time in bed with a female, let alone a black African woman of 28.

Afia rolled him from his side to his back on the bed. She then placed her breasts on his chest and kissed him on his mouth.

"You are so lovely my child. You are about to experience your first true love making and the climax that follows", Afia said softly.

Sean's heart was racing and he just knew that she was about to seduce him ... he was really hard now. What he did not know was there was another person to join them in bed.

The door opened and in came Afia's husband. Sean froze in fear. He could only think the worst ... That her husband would kill both of them.

Her husband removed his bathrobe and sat on the bed. He was tall and much darker than his wife.

He was quite imposing. He was 6'-4" lean and muscular man of 36 years old. As a bi-sexual, he always dreamed of seducing a young white boy. Now was the opportunity. He began pulling Sean's briefs down all the way to his ankles. Sean was startled ... what the hell was this man doing?

"Honey, don't be afraid. You are going to enjoy this ... the two of us loving on you," Afia whispered. She held his wrists just above his head and pushed her breasts more against him.

Her husband held Sean's legs as he bent over kissed him on his stomach and thigh. Then Sean felt his mouth over the head of his throbbing cock. He squirmed in the clutches of their hands holding him down.

This was not love making ... it was rape. The black man was now sucking him as his wife was kissing him.

Sean began to quit wiggling and began enjoying this strange feeling of being seduced. The man pushed his left hand under Sean's buttocks and held him firmly. His other hand fondled his testicles as he continued shucking Sean's cock.

Only several minutes after he was being sucked on, Sean had a tingling feeling in his body. "Please take it out, I don't want to cum in your mouth ... please," Sean begged.

Only a few seconds after that, His cock erupted and spewed into the African's mouth. His stiffened body became limp as Sean experienced the greatest orgasm he had ever had. The African licked him clean and Afia released his wrists. Her and the husband then left the bedroom as Sean lay quiet on the bed ... gazing at the ceiling and wondering about what just happened.

His introduction to African lust had frightened him but also had satisfied him. He wondered about the next several weeks that he would be a guest in their home. Then he wondered about his sister, Terri. Oh my gosh, what are they going to do to her?

This saga began when their father, Paul, was hired by the Nigerian government to work their oil rigs. Nigeria nationalized their oil industry when they took over the oil production from British Petroleum (BP) in 1979. They were eager to find independent platform crews.

Paul had worked his way up from being a roughneck in the early 1970's to become an oil rig toolpusher which was a rig manager. Paul had been based out of New Orleans and now had a wife along with a son and a daughter.

After signing a very awarding five year contract, he arrived on Nigerian soil in late 1980. He worked the rigs for several months before bringing his family to the country. It was only about two months in country that his wife, Sondra, was notified that her mother had become very ill. She quickly flew back to the states to care for her leaving Paul and the two teens.

The government official that hired Paul, had been to the family's home on several occasions and secretly was taken back by not only Sondra's beauty but the twin teens as well. Their fair skin, curly blonde hair and green eyes were a big turn-on for this black African. He hoped that there would be an opportunity one day to sexually exploit this family.

Unknown to Paul, this practice was not uncommon among black power brokers and government officials. Men working on the rigs kept these matters secret from other workers due to their macho ways and worrying what others would think about their family being submitted to black lust. Some could not handle it and left their high paying job to return to the states or their origin country ... with and without their wives.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.